Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How big are your stones ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How big are your stones ??? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0911 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0911 Votes - Average Rating: 8.09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cookies for anyone who can work out what CES and Mortis' equal in bs lmao
I'll post mine when I have something to post about lol lets just say its under 50bs in total at the moment Wink

02-18-2010 22:25 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: wolfie

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
yes, I am afraid nothing interesting to buy...

tell u dont go to auction much Tongue

but well done m8 Wink

regards.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pricey: 02-19-2010 08:40.

02-19-2010 08:37 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
yes, I am afraid nothing interesting to buy...

And I tough that when I had 28 SS Im pretty competitive but ye 87 ss and 145 ms
Omg what merge material I (or anyone else Tongue ) could get with 65k

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 02-19-2010 10:18.

02-19-2010 09:42 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
cookies for anyone who can work out what CES and Mortis' equal in bs lmao
I'll post mine when I have something to post about lol lets just say its under 50bs in total at the moment Wink

Straight conversion (ie actual stone for stone BS value)
Cez = 55,411 BS
Mortis = 75,331 BS

Broken via Well of Lost Souls (please feel free tocheck these numbers, my maths is lame!)
Cez = 3,977 BS
Mortis = 7,318 BS

Now gimme my cookies!

And yeah, have a cry at the conversion rate. Tongue

Edit: additional crying at how many stones Mortis has! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-19-2010 13:40.

02-19-2010 13:38 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Hmm.. from my calculations

Value in bs:
Mortis: 69781
Cesarz: 55411

Value in bs when destroyed in well of souls:
Mortis: 7853
Cesarz: 5160

Done in spreadsheets so either both are correct, both are wrong or excel 2010 beta sucks Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2010 14:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion

Value in bs:

Done in spreadsheets so either both are correct, both are wrong or excel 2010 beta sucks Tongue

isnt that just a kick in the nads

50k+ down to 5k

very impressive collection all the same guys..once u have ur set ups complete or near enough

the stones start to pile up and become redundent lol...unless u like upgrading random items for no reason Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-19-2010 14:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
very impressive collection all the same guys..once u have ur set ups complete or near enough

the stones start to pile up and become redundent lol...unless u like upgrading random items for no reason Wink

I do that already lol and my setup isnt complete Tongue maybe thats why I'm currently on:

Nanites: 1716 Mana: 4

7 Bloodstone
3 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
0 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

Got a few things to sell though so might have some soon Pleased
Oh and cookies for C. and Evan simply for being arsed to try and work it out Wink

02-19-2010 14:42 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:

lol - that's what happens when you rely on Microsoft....

I'm pretty sure the non-well of souls should the same?? Unless my calculator is being a numpty. Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-19-2010 14:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I got

Bloodstone
Heartstone
Lifestone
Mergestone
Soulstone

02-19-2010 15:39 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:

lol - that's what happens when you rely on Microsoft....

I'm pretty sure the non-well of souls should the same?? Unless my calculator is being a numpty. Tongue Big Grin

Maybe you should try calculating it second time. I did and still my calculation was correct. Unless we're watching at different screenshots Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-19-2010 15:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Maybe you should try calculating it second time. I did and still my calculation was correct. Unless we're watching at different screenshots Tongue

As far as I see it we are both sharing the cookies, so that is the best result. Big Grin

Aside from that, can't believe you have a spreadsheet for working out stone calculations on, lol I'm gonna make me one of those. Tongue

Ok, I'll stop hi-jacking the thread now.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-19-2010 17:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:

Value in bs:

Correct Smile

But jesus, thats so many stones!!!

i thought i was getting quite stone saturated when i hit 2 SS 7 MS and some small change :s

02-19-2010 18:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

I think i found a winner:

Anyone can beat that.... needs to retire

EDIT:
Apologies for the watermark

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 03-05-2010 17:43.

03-05-2010 17:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

lol serious stones there lol

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
03-05-2010 18:21 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Tho its BW Test I don't think there is that much ss in this world all together lol

03-05-2010 19:32 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

wow the ls's Shocked imagine how many upgrades I could fail with that Tongue and why are the ss and ms the other way round? Confused

lol BW test was created 69.69.1337 lmao took them 670 years to create BW Tongue and the money is in $'s Shocked how the bleedin hell did u find this NN? (if its a really simple way to find it message me in game so I don't look like a complete tool on the board) Wink

03-05-2010 23:40 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
wow the ls's Shocked imagine how many upgrades I could fail with that Tongue and why are the ss and ms the other way round? Confused

lol BW test was created 69.69.1337 lmao took them 670 years to create BW Tongue and the money is in $'s Shocked how the bleedin hell did u find this NN? (if its a really simple way to find it message me in game so I don't look like a complete tool on the board) Wink

It says

Realm: BW Test

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-06-2010 00:18 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

hahaha well i currently have 8 bs and 1 ms soon to be just 8 bs hahahaha i've had nothing but bad luck when it comes to stones

I LOVE MY BRICK!

03-06-2010 00:48 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

Youve clearly never looked at the "Gallery" option on the homepage xD

Done it for him lol
03-06-2010 01:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Right I think its high time we res this thread again Smile call me nosey but I just love seeing how many stones other people have compared to me Tongue

209 Bloodstone
18 Heartstone
11 Lifestone
7 Mergestone
10 Soulstone

Quite high for me Big Grin sold a few things recently though and I'm managing to resist silly upgrades Tongue now lets see what everyone else has got Pleased

07-22-2010 01:06 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Bloodstone 89
Heartstone 35
Lifestone 7
Mergestone 1
Soulstone 2

I need 22ls to finish gettting my lasdt 2 g+5 elvish capes and 1 more ms + lots of mana =P

Also ss dropped today due to buying last piece of my caring kd of clan merge +p and sued 3ms on merging

But i think i have nice amount atm until twisted sig comes on auction then i kcik myself =P

I want to see Mortis and Cez again, i think Cez is under 15ss now =P

07-22-2010 01:23 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Had I done this a week ago it would look like this:
121 BS
42 HS
11 LS
9 MS
9 SS

However, a busy week of buying items, merging and failed upgrading it now looks like this:

72 BS
20 HS
0 LS
6 MS
3 SS

Sadface...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

07-22-2010 10:05 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

dont feel too bad

18 Bloodstone
2 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
2 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

just busy with merges and failed upgrades

edited my stones

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-22-2010 12:02.

07-22-2010 11:59 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Bloodstone 194
Heartstone 26
Lifestone 16
Mergestone 19
Soulstone 42

01-16-2011 18:11 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Bloodstone
Heartstone
Lifestone
Mergestone
Soulstone

Finished hat
Finished shorts
Finished weapons....

Armour left and no bits i can use so now im just hoarding I spose.

EDIT: Im actually interested how many stones are in the game atm so im kickstarting this thread again... and Mortis... i wanna see a post from you Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 09-22-2011 03:48.

09-22-2011 03:47 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Meh just spanked a load on failed upgrades but managed to tear myself away...

BS 47
HS 6
LS 2
MS 0
SS 0

Won't last long I'll get tempted lol

09-22-2011 09:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

2340 Bloodstone
320 Heartstone
113 Lifestone
65 Mergestone
60 Soulstone

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 09-22-2011 20:28.

09-22-2011 20:10 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Cesarz don't got much more then me

Bloodstone 93
Heartstone 39
Lifestone 13
Mergestone 11
Soulstone 12

09-22-2011 22:18 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Bloodstone 52
Heartstone 35
Lifestone 1
Mergestone 17
Soulstone 5

not too much but i want more more more stones Smile like anyone else on this server Smile

09-23-2011 08:51 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
2340 Bloodstone
320 Heartstone
113 Lifestone
65 Mergestone
60 Soulstone

3694 Bloodstone
534 Heartstone
204 Lifestone
121 Mergestone
137 Soulstone

edit:
Unholy Emperor yes just drop for me hawks ring of accuracy or part for marge it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 12-04-2011 20:42.

12-04-2011 20:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Cesarz, thats just a silly amount..............

I've got

23 Bloodstones
2 Heartstones
1 Lifestone
0 Mergestones
1 Soulstone

Fancy giving me a few of each mate? Hahaha

12-04-2011 20:37 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Bloodstone
Heartstone
Lifestone
Mergestone
Soulstone
12-04-2011 20:40 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
quote:
2340 Bloodstone
320 Heartstone
113 Lifestone
65 Mergestone
60 Soulstone

3694 Bloodstone
534 Heartstone
204 Lifestone
121 Mergestone
137 Soulstone

... No wonder your equip is ridiculous. If I had that mine would all be P+1 and above too...

Most I've had for a while:

Bloodstone 179
Heartstone 18
Lifestone 4
Mergestone 5
Soulstone 11

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-04-2011 20:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
Bloodstone
Heartstone
Lifestone
Mergestone
Soulstone

Finished hat
Finished shorts
Finished weapons....

Armour left and no bits i can use so now im just hoarding I spose.

EDIT: Im actually interested how many stones are in the game atm so im kickstarting this thread again... and Mortis... i wanna see a post from you Wink

Finished P+1 elvish of ds then got drunk and messed up some upgrades :/

spent 30ss+ on a pair of shorts "just in case i might need them at some point" :/

Bloodstone
Heartstone
Lifestone
Mergestone
Soulstone

roughly 30ss of stuff onauction at the moment waiting to be sold Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 12-05-2011 14:19.

12-04-2011 21:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Was saving up before Act3 to upgrade some stuff to p+1:
856 Bloodstone
126 Heartstone
28 Lifestone
25 Mergestone
19 Soulstone

Then Act3 cam in & I thought, hmm maybe I will wait until we have a built a chapel or two...... doesn't look like that is gonna happen anytime soon as there's only 2 of us in the clan that want it built.
So I guess I'm back in the market for buying stuff -- see my purchasing page, sell me your stuff! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-05-2011 08:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Clan: HLL

Bloodstone 17
Heartstone 1
Lifestone 1
Mergestone 0
Soulstone 1

I get more need 2SS

12-06-2011 10:32 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
quote:
2340 Bloodstone
320 Heartstone
113 Lifestone
65 Mergestone
60 Soulstone

3694 Bloodstone
534 Heartstone
204 Lifestone
121 Mergestone
137 Soulstone

4379 Bloodstone
605 Heartstone
238 Lifestone
146 Mergestone
168 Soulstone

01-01-2012 14:16 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Hahaha - just a bout to do some upgrading & look what I saw on my stones page:

666 - Bloodstone
66 - Heartstone
6 - Lifestone
16 - Mergestone
6 - Soulstone

Had to post it before I lost half of them - clearly the signs say I am gonna be unluky! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-03-2012 11:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Bloodstone 345
Heartstone 12
Lifestone 0
Mergestone 7
Soulstone 29

Had 37ss but went on spending spree on items I needed and I never have ls's for more than 5 secs atm Smile

01-03-2012 15:18 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Bloodstone 120
Heartstone 12
Lifestone 10
Mergestone 8
Soulstone 58

In 14 days Smile

01-17-2012 16:25 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How big are your stones ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH