Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » complaint derogatory nature » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page complaint derogatory nature 10 Votes - Average Rating: 2.8010 Votes - Average Rating: 2.8010 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
======Sadic=====

images/avatars/avatar-961.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2011
Clan: -WJS-

complaint derogatory nature Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my nick : INVINCIBLE-GF My ID: 27 341

I filed a complaint against: Levija ID: 69

Get this message detrimental to my health and my mental condition is not acceptable, the rules are clear on what kind of messages and behavior, thank you to the operator to take the measures necessary to implement the regulations in this case.

I sent a message to Levija to show that fact to send other players (Necropolis : Fight Club) on my larger level, and this is the kind of message I get back!

We are here to play and to fight, win or lose does not give us the right to send such a message is insulting and degrande.

here is the link of the message

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=16714302&type=1

03-11-2011 23:18 ======Sadic===== is offline Search for Posts by ======Sadic===== Add ======Sadic===== to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A good thing my message does not contain any insults then, merely derogatory statements and opinions.

Oh and "detrimental to my health and my mental condition is not acceptable"...

Please stop the attention seeking.

Edit : Allow me to post this for the whole world to see, this is the message I sent you :

Message removed
Regulations of complaints

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Emporium: 03-12-2011 09:03.

03-12-2011 08:57 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

images/avatars/avatar-960.jpg

Registration Date: 02-04-2011
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fight INVINCIBLE-GF is the biggest thing I've ever seen on the Battlefield. He should receive a warning on the forum but the activity of the moderators for the English forum is very low. K2M company should do something about it !

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

03-12-2011 11:59 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety
fight INVINCIBLE-GF is the biggest shit I've ever seen on the Battlefield.

hahahahaha owned Big Grin

sorry i had to write this Smile

EDIT: +1

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
03-12-2011 18:37 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry but this message alone is not sufficient to ban the sender, should any more such messages be sent to you please add them here.

03-18-2011 15:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » complaint derogatory nature

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH