Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably a stupid thing to mention but check this ;

quote:
Easiness bonus

Additionally, every char in the II Act with level higher than 60 gains 1% easiness for every 2 levels beyond 60, and 1% easiness for every 1 level beyond level 70.

The maximum easiness is 50%.

Im a TC so i have 0 Easiness anyway and now i have this,

quote:
Requirements: LEVEL: 110 (111), STRENGTH: 113 (114), AGILITY: 74, TOUGHNESS: 35

Buuuuuuuut - LEVEL 61

So when this says 1% easy for 2 levels how am i in the middle and still got 1%? if you get the 1% when you hit 60 for instance then the tutorial is wrong, im just pointing this out jussst to see if its me or not Tongue

call me an idiot if you may but i thought the easiness bonus went = 62,64,66,68,70,71,72,73,74,75,76 etc
03-16-2011 21:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Search.

Short answer: Its 0.5% for every 1 level, this is why only levels above 100 are reduced by 1.

03-16-2011 21:35 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Closed and sorted
03-16-2011 21:36 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH