Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » resurrect idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page resurrect idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

resurrect idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as you know if you resurect mob and you start it right away game will not count you in.

Here is my idea if you click that "start xpo after resurrect", game will count you in aswell (POH/ people ammount will change after you click that)

03-17-2011 09:25 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

RE: resurrect idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by stonemake
as you know if you resurect mob and you start it right away game will not count you in.

i'm not quite sure what you mean by this... do you mean if you don't click the Create an expedition if a creature is resurrected button? if so, are you suggesting that the way to fix it is that button...? o.O

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 03-17-2011 10:44.

03-17-2011 10:44 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from waht i gather he means...

when u ressurect a mob it states the honour and people it would cost...

but if u click on start expedition checkbox once ressurected it doesnt state the honour and people it would take from u...

as if u dont have the people and honour to take urself on an expo u cant start it..

i think he wants the total honour and people it would cost to ressurect the mob and to begn straight away if the box is checked.
03-17-2011 11:01 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
from waht i gather he means...

when u ressurect a mob it states the honour and people it would cost...

but if u click on start expedition checkbox once ressurected it doesnt state the honour and people it would take from u...

as if u dont have the people and honour to take urself on an expo u cant start it..

i think he wants the total honour and people it would cost to ressurect the mob and to begn straight away if the box is checked.

ah i see. yes i would agree with that point, it should be shown in the total price of the resurrection.

03-17-2011 11:07 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

lesson4-resurrect expo mob cost in the left side Ritual of Sacrifice page (that for 1 mob without your poh/people)

click my profile on necro (sig) for another lesson...

and this is good idea because I ever did the same mistake..

npc son's name : cpu

03-17-2011 11:13 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Perfect suggestion.

An obvious oversight, when the feature to start an expo after ressurecting was implemented.

Simple but brilliant idea, will save many people grief. I have suffered from the false statement of resources needed, and i know many others have.

03-17-2011 17:19 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

amazing basic idea, yet at the same time, brilliant

i can see how big of a benifit this would be as ive also been caught out like this (embarrasingly more than once) (falm palm)

it would be a really good idea, lets hope the devs see it and sort it out Smile

IGN: acidic shots
03-17-2011 20:34 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

I dont get what the idea is talkin about! Frown Someone explain Smile
03-17-2011 20:59 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Oo-H454M-oO
I dont get what the idea is talkin about! Frown Someone explain Smile

When attempting to resurrect a monster it'll cost say 1000 poh and 30000 people. This does not include what it costs to put yourself in the expo too. So if you have exactly 1000 poh and 30000 people, when you click sacrifice it won't work since you don't have the extra poh and people required for you to join the expo.

What they're asking here is that the number of poh and people required for you to join a expo you're about to start to be included in what you need to resurrect the monster.

03-17-2011 21:11 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

Owwww yh!! Thats a real good idea! Ive caught a few monsters by some people doin dat Tongue lmao
03-17-2011 23:20 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i have an idea about a new event to do with this.

one event very very rare free regen for how ever long it lasts

that would be nice... but know it would NEVER happen
03-20-2011 17:39 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
i have an idea about a new event to do with this.

one event very very rare free regen for how ever long it lasts

that would be nice... but know it would NEVER happen

Maybe not a free regen, but costs lowered by 50% or something.

03-20-2011 17:41 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

or 75% cheaper then

cos its random event would be annoying to happn on the 2/3day after reset wouldnt it
it wouldnt be any more useful.. just make it cost alot alot more the next day
03-20-2011 18:02 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Make it into a premium option then?
Reduce resurrection costs by 50% for 10days through 30 days of premium?

03-20-2011 18:05 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by stonemake

I don't like that reduce idea because you can get sometimes resurrected pretty cheap Wink

03-22-2011 15:49 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

I think it can happen you ake the mistake once.. but you must be really dumb to make that twice, you just need to add poh for your lvl and the small amount of peeps required. Of course it was quite logic to implement that when the "start after resurrection" button was added, but make this correction now is a loss of time!
Better you learn some maths, + and - aren't the hardest part of it.. ;P
03-23-2011 00:15 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » resurrect idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH