Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » I want this one :( » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I want this one :( 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

I want this one :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GIMMIE.....

i was being nosey at C47's deviant art page and came across this....

This would be so sexy if it got implemented

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 03-17-2011 17:01.

03-17-2011 17:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

+1 to that, can we have it please devs? the artwork already exists so it wouldn't be too hard to do Smile

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-17-2011 17:52 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yhh it looks cool! Big Grin Wunt mind havin that
03-17-2011 17:53 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thumbs up from me. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-17-2011 18:56 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Whoa.
That...is...seksy. Big Grin

Pretty please, devs?

03-17-2011 20:10 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

thats amazing!!! Red Face

implement it pleaaaaaaaaaaase

i wanna use it Smile

IGN: acidic shots
03-17-2011 20:30 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
+1 to that, can we have it please devs? the artwork already exists so it wouldn't be too hard to do Smile

yeah but there is problem:copyright belongs to who made it and I'm pretty sure that he won't give it for free Wink by the way thats a great layout Smile

03-18-2011 00:42 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by stonemake
quote:

yeah but there is problem:copyright belongs to who made it and I'm pretty sure that he won't give it for free Wink by the way thats a great layout Smile

it was made by C47, the super op, the one that i believe has done all the existing themes...

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-18-2011 00:53 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Yeah that'd make a nice change Big Grin

03-18-2011 02:28 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stonemake
quote:

it was made by C47, the super op, the one that i believe has done all the existing themes...

well then I think it will come in game soon Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by stonemake: 03-18-2011 07:15.

03-18-2011 07:15 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

thats looks savage. i'd use that.

03-18-2011 07:59 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

RE: I want this one :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh yeah!!!
03-18-2011 15:23 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

It will not be in-game soon Frown

I'm waiting for a few months now. Konrad will upload layout files when he finish a 'big patch'. I don't know when it will be :/

Sorry

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-19-2011 23:18 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by C47

I'm waiting for a few months now. Konrad will upload layout files when he finish a 'big patch'. I don't know when it will be :/

Sorry

We wait eagerly. Thank you so much for developing this layout, and everything else you have contributed to the game so far Smile

I know for a fact, I will use this layout as soon as it is introduced.

03-20-2011 02:35 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by C47

Sorry

Hint Hint! Big Grin

03-20-2011 17:21 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » I want this one :(

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH