Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Realm War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Realm War
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mirkone

Registration Date: 09-06-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Realm War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey,
not sure if any such idea has been raised in the past but here it goes (certain variation of thread "where has BW got since start"):

I was wondering how an ambush/siege/arena would look like if TOP players from all relevant realms were combined.

Relevant meaning that top players from younger/smaller servers would not be taken into account since they would make no impact.

It would work only as simulation, so devs would take say top 10 players and create clans according to realm of origin in virtual (no access) server and then just run simulation of siege or maybe ambush of choosen players and post result afterwards.

03-18-2011 11:44 mirkone is offline Search for Posts by mirkone Add mirkone to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds interesting

i think though sadly, because its only for us as players to compare our realms vs others and not to really benifit the progression on the game in any way, the devs will most likley overlook this idea, which is sad really, because its a good idea, i like it Smile

IGN: acidic shots
03-18-2011 11:51 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be nice to see the top tattoos against each other .

03-18-2011 11:53 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
mirkone

Registration Date: 09-06-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by mirkone

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
..... not to really benifit the progression on the game in any way....

as a matter of fact from motivational point of view, it would have some impact as players would compare themselves to each other and thus try to improve their equipment

to broaden my idea further, this comparison could be made on monthly/bimonthly basis as something to work for; players would see how much progress they've made in that time period

03-18-2011 12:21 mirkone is offline Search for Posts by mirkone Add mirkone to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Hasnt the Polish realm been open a lot longer than our server has? If so, I think they'd win.....I saw a recent expo report and they were fighting anubis......and kicked....his....ass......One player was using P+2 Agile TF's of Valour.....I think that trumps any melee player on this server....

03-18-2011 14:27 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

Make a poll about this!
I don't care if we loose, that would be quite fun..
I already tought about that.. could work similar to arena or as a minigame gin BW...
That could take some time to develop but it could work like TOWN vs TOWN wars..
like ruler of Z1 (the king of the council) will lead each army and choose participants...
or maybe z1 ruler+z2 could make some different task..
Game should include some tactics and something should be done to even lvl differences, or 1 high lvl hunter could kill half of other realm team.. but with realms of the same kind that will be funny..
I don't know what could be at stake, honour, an item, or some other bonus.. but would be really nice!
What do you think??
03-18-2011 15:39 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Realm War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH