Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Moderator nice ,Game Operator ????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Moderator nice ,Game Operator ????? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 1.8211 Votes - Average Rating: 1.8211 Votes - Average Rating: 1.8211 Votes - Average Rating: 1.82
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
======Sadic=====

images/avatars/avatar-961.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2011
Clan: -WJS-

Moderator nice ,Game Operator ????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I enjoyed the moderators Clemenza, Flash, and even Unoly Empreror KTO but a big disappointment of the Game by the operator SZECHHZZZ short, he has not provided a single complaint vulguaire and demeaning nature that happens next to messages or more important decisions?

I let you get bored, make a complaint against a game operator will not help, but C47 will be receiving another complaint on the most serious shortfall of R2 Necropolis

good game at all and especially do not bother too much.

be on a server or a message that has no rules of courtesy is not punished is not a healthy server.

good luck

03-18-2011 23:33 ======Sadic===== is offline Search for Posts by ======Sadic===== Add ======Sadic===== to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As much as I'm sorry to see you leave the game I must say that lack of courtesy is not enough to issue a ban. I didn't find the message you have received offensive enough but I stated that if more such messages are sent your way the sender will be banned.

03-19-2011 13:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone please translate this for me? I'm not sure if this involves me or not Confused

I quite fail to see how you can possibly think it's related to you. Do you see your name in his post? Because me not.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-19-2011 16:28 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

RE: Moderator nice ,Game Operator ????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ======Sadic=====

complaint vulguaire and demeaning nature that happens next to messages or more important decisions?

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
Can someone please translate this for me? I'm not sure if this involves me or not Confused

I quite fail to see how you can possibly think it's related to you. Do you see your name in his post? Because me not.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

Idk I've argued with him before was this about me? I don't feel I deserve this warning you gave me. This was all so confusing to even read. Google translate blows chunks.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-19-2011 22:11 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Moderator nice ,Game Operator ?????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH