Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Lifetime Achievement Sadistic Coyote » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lifetime Achievement Sadistic Coyote 10 Votes - Average Rating: 8.2010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.2010 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

images/avatars/avatar-960.jpg

Registration Date: 02-04-2011
Race in game: Cultist

Lifetime Achievement Sadistic Coyote Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My ID: 1243
His ID: 27341 (deleted account)

Coyote during his quite short BW career made a lot people angry ( even more than i could and it s kinda sensation). In the end of his play he showed us his spanish temperament. He showed us that he can t behave well enough - confirmed by 3 banned accounts on board - =====Sadic=====. Sadistic Coyote and Beep-Beep. When he finished playing, in every topic he post about quiting the game, in complaints section he made a complaint on Operator and in his signature offensive words were written to offense me. Moreover he sent me pm which is braking couple of rules (http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=16808380). Coyote should get IP ban. Who support my idea, please post here, maybe it will convince Operator

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety: 03-19-2011 15:05.

03-19-2011 15:02 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have unfortunately deleted the message since I thought it would not be important because he deleted his character. But this morning I had in my ingame pm box a message from him which was literally 10 lines of insults. Swearwords of every possible kind, insults to me in real life, AND most importantly Real Life threats stating that I should ask his "friends" (if he has any) and they would confirm that he could pay people to get me beat up.

Of course I laughed at that but still, this is the kind of behavior that comes out of this guy. I would recommend filing not only for an IP ban on UK servers but on all servers (French included).

During his time here, he has practiced the ugliest behaviors someone can in a game. He has absolutely no respect for anyone but himself, he created a very volatile trading environment by pushing prices up, he instigated fights between people.

I don't always see eye to eye with what Black has to say but in this case I strongly recommend the IP ban course of action (like I said : ALL BW servers).

03-19-2011 15:31 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fully agree, i saw msg sent to TakiNapewnoNieJestZajety, and it include racism,offences,vulgarity

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-19-2011 16:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Well he seemed nice to me Wink

Junk
03-19-2011 17:26 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

this is tru??? he is gone Big Grin DDD woohoo happy day in BW Wink

Yes pls ban him for life, he was nothing butt trouble during his time in khorne and after...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
03-19-2011 18:47 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

Full agree for ban for Sadistic... he thinks that he is an important person on the server... he always complains and he is demanding that everyone nod to him Happy Happy
so Sadist gl irl xD

nick: Najja
id: 3819
03-19-2011 19:41 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

ive never spoke to nor heard of this player, but it seems that he/she is a complete n00b, after all, its very rare for a thread to be started asking to ban a players ip from the game on all servers! Red Face

so if in fact this player is as big of a douche and they appear to be, then yea, ban em, ban them and slap there hardware Tongue

IGN: acidic shots
03-19-2011 19:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-19-2011 21:43 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Unfortunately I can't do much now that he deleted his character, if he ever returns to this board and this game he'll surely get banned away.

03-20-2011 12:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -WJS-

quote:
Unfortunately I can't do much now that he deleted his character, if he ever returns to this board and this game he'll surely get banned away.

ban on the whole BW is possible? Coyote probably play on the French server. Szeszej can spend some time and organize the ban for it because it is for what. Do not tell me that for in vain I wrote about it and got the ban on the forum?
03-20-2011 13:46 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by nigger
quote:

ban on the whole BW is possible? Coyote probably play on the French server. Szeszej can spend some time and organize the ban for it because it is for what. Do not tell me that for in vain I wrote about it and got the ban on the forum?

sorry but i think you should be banned from bored because of you name is offensive

03-20-2011 14:35 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Lifetime Achievement Sadistic Coyote

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH