Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question about zones/quest rewards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about zones/quest rewards
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nooblar

Registration Date: 09-26-2009

Question about zones/quest rewards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that better zones award more items for quests, but do they also award you better items?

Or rather, if i got 100 items from quests in zone 4, and 100 items from quests in zone 3, would the zone 3 items be better on average?

03-19-2011 20:24 Nooblar is offline Search for Posts by Nooblar Add Nooblar to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In zone 3 you have possibility to find more preffixes and suffixes e.g. Good shirt of speed. Also you can find better items (eg Katana Z2) So basically better zone = better item + better prefix, suffix

Junk
03-19-2011 20:39 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Nooblar

Registration Date: 09-26-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nooblar
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So certain prefix, suffix, and base items are only found in certain zones, or is the chance simply better in better zones?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nooblar: 03-20-2011 00:52.

03-20-2011 00:48 Nooblar is offline Search for Posts by Nooblar Add Nooblar to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I havent noticed ANY change, and I've quested in z5, 4, 3, and 2. (I asked to borrow the z1 for a day but was denied)

03-20-2011 01:19 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

@ Underworld, you can find EVERY preffix and suffix in EVERY zone.
For example: Armour of Speed, Headgear of Precognition can be found in all zones.

@ Necropolis, some preffixes [not sure about that?] and suffixed can be found only in HIGHER zones.
For example: Armour of Speed or Headgear of Precognition is available in Zone 3 and higher ONLY. It's impossible to find them in Zone 5 and Zone 4
Same with items here. Crown, chainsaw can be found only in Zone 1? Sniper-rifle Zone 2?

I'm not 100% - i don't play on Necropolis type servers for long time, but as far as I remember it works that way Tongue

03-20-2011 01:44 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel
Same with items here. Crown, chainsaw can be found only in Zone 1? Sniper-rifle Zone 2?

Really?! Damn, thats unfair. The Z1 as we all know will stay with the very highest of players, people like me (957 points) will never get to use. Even if all my attacks were successful and all my expos got me the maximum amount of exp for a year, I still wouldnt ever use it since Blodsugare can single-handely kill sphinxs and earn 50000+ exp.....every 2 days....

03-20-2011 02:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:

Really?! Damn, thats unfair. The Z1 as we all know will stay with the very highest of players, people like me (957 points) will never get to use. Even if all my attacks were successful and all my expos got me the maximum amount of exp for a year, I still wouldnt ever use it since Blodsugare can single-handely kill sphinxs and earn 50000+ exp.....every 2 days....

Blods is on Under not Necro

quote:

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-20-2011 09:11 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

RE: Question about zones/quest rewards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for what I understand from tutorial, forum and game experience, while in necro zones and luck affect chances to find better items, in underworld, which is a "difficult" server, game zones influence only lvl of item and number of items dropped, NOT ITS QUALITY.
Correct me if I am wrong..
So in underworld when you go from z4 to z3 only changes are that you often get items over good when you do far quests and always with pilgrimage, and expecially with luck over a certain lvl, items dropped tend to be 3 instead of 2. Can't say exactly how much is needed. In z2 items are always 3 for me.. no infos for z1. Someone knows if 4 items drop is possible??

Anyway consider this: 3 items instead of 2 is a GREAT advantage..
That means every 2 succesfull quests is like you did 3, so you basically have 33% extra chance to find a decent item!
So even if item quality is unaffected, real chance to get a decent item is 33% higher!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 03-23-2011 02:02.

03-23-2011 02:00 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Ok, here is some insight into Zone 1 drops. All quests are Far journeys. Each costs 5000 Lgo.

28 were successful from around 50. Total cost 250.000 Lgo

Drops follows (luck 40):
1. Good Knife (+2), Hat (+4), Sharp Thunderfist (+4).
2. Sharp Mace (+5), Good Shorts (+1), Mace (+5).
3. Good Club of the Cult, Good Shorts, Good Club.
4. Good Circlet, Good Circlet of the Wanderer (+1), Good Mace of Betrayal.
5. Good Tailcoat, Good Hard hat (+1), Good Chain.
6. Crowbar of Authority (+5), Good Shorts, Cap (+4).
7. Good Shorts (+1), Good Suit.
8. Short bow (+4), Cap of Caution (+4), Shirt of the Thief (+5).
9. Good Light Knife, Good Jacket.
10. Short Shorts (+4), Good Shirt (+1), Good Club (+2).
11. Good Strengthened Vest (+2), Suit (+4).
12. Good Tie, Shorts of the Strongman (+5), Good Light Suit.
13. Good Short bow (+2), Legendary Good Crown (+2).
14. Good Cap (+2), Short bow (+4), Good Kilt (+2).
15. Good Hunting rifle (+1), Shorts (+4), Shorts (+4).
16. Reinforcing Dagger of Skill (+4), Good Crossbow (+2).
17. Jacket (+5), Suit of the Apprentice (+5), Cap (+5).
18. Club (+5), Cap of Durability (+5), Legendary Good Mace.
19. Headband (+4), Hard hat (+4), Suit (+4), Bloodstone.
20. Expensive Mace (+4), Knife of Authority (+4).
21. Good Serrated Halberd, Good Short bow, Club of Pain (+4).
22. Good Hard hat of the Shepherd (+2), Shorts (+5), Suit of the Apprentice (+5).
23. Good Shirt of the Apprentice (+1), Short bow (+4), Knife of Pain (+5).
24. Club of the Leader (+4), Jacket (+5).
25. Good Helmet (+2), Club of the Cult (+5).
26. Sword of Authority (+4), Good Jacket.
27. Club (+5), Expensive Mace (+5).
28. Shorts (+5), Good Club (+1), Good Neckerchief of the Madman (+2).

Easy quest drop example (40 luck):
1. Cape of the Thief (+5), Circlet of the Wanderer (+2), Cap of the Wanderer (+3).

Easy quest costs 1000 Lgo and Pilgrim 10 000 Lgo

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-23-2011 07:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
For example: Armour of Speed, Headgear of Precognition can be found in all zones.

@ Necropolis, some preffixes [not sure about that?] and suffixed can be found only in HIGHER zones.
For example: Armour of Speed or Headgear of Precognition is available in Zone 3 and higher ONLY. It's impossible to find them in Zone 5 and Zone 4

I thought Mikel was referring to Underworld in this sentence.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

Blods is on Under not Necro

quote:

I know that.

And I was talking about not ever being able to find any crowns or chainsaws.

03-23-2011 18:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Mortis post confirm Z1 drops follow the rule for lower zones.
Main difference is item lvl is higher than z3 and z2 and 3 item drops are common also for easy quests.
For the rest item quality is just as bad as other zones.

By the way.. what item lvl is dropped with pilgrimages??
Does it reach g+5 or perfect sometimes, with luck gear??
03-27-2011 16:49 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by grind
By the way.. what item lvl is dropped with pilgrimages??
Does it reach g+5 or perfect sometimes, with luck gear??

I've found a perfect ring on a pilgrimage, and a friend has once found a perfect tie +2. Though thats only happened once Frown

03-27-2011 17:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question about zones/quest rewards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH