Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [Phone connection]cant reply message in game and.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page [Phone connection]cant reply message in game and..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

[Phone connection]cant reply message in game and.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 21325 (r2)

Problem description:

I can login and do quest, ambush, read message, but I cant reply message in game and I cant post clan message.
when I enter/type message on text box and ok, suddenly all gone before I click reply/send.
all page in game and forum zoom out, I need to zoom in first and move cursor.
on left panel in game all open (no extend (+) )

maybe about 6 month ago everything fine with phone and I can do everything.
but on left panel in game need to open extend (+) become (-) and show list of throne hall, training till logout.
all page in game and forum zoom in.

I checked on r1uk and r5fr are the same.
are dev make update on mobile ? or this only my mobile connection or phone ?

Im using Opera Mini hifi nokia_s40 / 4.1.13572.

npc son's name : cpu

03-20-2011 14:21 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
npc
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please assist me because Im using phone during every weekend on this month.

03-20-2011 22:27 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had same problem, and everyone who use opera mini too. Lucky for me, Opera Mobile works @ my phone also, and there are no problems on it with BW.

Here is link to thread on PL board - ppl there got same problem. Someone there said that problem disappears @ Opera Mini 5.1 also. Maybe try to upgrade yours?

03-20-2011 22:36 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

thx Mike, I've upgrade to 4.2 (cant do more than that) and no different.
I'll install Opera mobile and everything will be ok.

03-21-2011 13:24 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by npc
thx Mike, I've upgrade to 4.2 (cant do more than that) and no different.
I'll install Opera mobile and everything will be ok.

Can we get an update if this works or not as I have the same problem on mobile.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
03-21-2011 16:04 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

I am using Opera Mobile 10.1 for Symbian on Nokia E52 and never had problem with it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-21-2011 18:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Im using Opera Mini on my iPhone 4 and its alright but the only problem i get now is it doesnt let me upgrade / change eqe because java scripts, it says java confirm and i cannot find a way to confirm it
03-21-2011 18:35 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

somehow it fixed by itself without even without install opera mobile.

tested on opera mini 4.2 last weekend.

can be closed.

thanks.

04-04-2011 18:48 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by npc
somehow it fixed by itself without even without install opera mobile.

tested on opera mini 4.2 last weekend.

can be closed.

thanks.

agree'd and 2nd. Maybe the devs fixed some coding issue they found.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-04-2011 21:22 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » [Phone connection]cant reply message in game and..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH