Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Expedition Report » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expedition Report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Expedition Report Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 77006

Problem description:
I've searched the forum by typing "Expedition Reports" and search in this section, game system and mish mash.

At around 6:00am Game time, me and another clan member started a White together. It was due to finish at around 7:15am(give or take a few minutes).
After the second phase had finished, I've had no expedition report for over half an hour.

I know the arena reports take time to process etc etc, but I've never had this problem with expedition reports.

I thought it was my browser(I am using the Mercury app(just downloaded yesterday)), so I used Safari, and still no report. As far as I know, you can't cancel and expedition at all, especially when it is in the second phase.

Any ideas?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 03-22-2011 07:45.

03-22-2011 07:43 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Expedition Report

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH