Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Clan Buildings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - Clan Buildings 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure if mobs are really that into helping people Wink

03-24-2011 14:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<Tavern> effect: You are able to hire mercenary for 6/12/24h to help you in expedition/siege

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-24-2011 14:30 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I'm not sure if mobs are really that into helping people Wink

if we have many badge of xxx on the clan (base on thropy building), we can tame some mobs.

I've been dreaming fight alongside/vs with mob on siege like I did edit on offtopic area.

edit:
DONE: WITH BGM,SFX:BW all star vs all expo mob = win (text edit)

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 03-24-2011 14:56.

03-24-2011 14:41 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

we are focued on
interesting mechanics and
effects, like adding special
powers to weapons

do you mean like fire, lasers or something completly diffrent?
03-24-2011 22:17 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

What about a building effect that can make ambushes last more rounds, to make it harder to use that boring defensive strategy of pumping charisma and % hp

03-26-2011 19:47 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
What about a building effect that can make ambushes last more rounds, to make it harder to use that boring defensive strategy of pumping charisma and % hp

Yeah that'd be interesting, could make it harder on either player by randomly extending the ambush up to a maximum of say 15-20 rounds

03-26-2011 20:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
<Tavern> effect: You are able to hire mercenary for 6/12/24h to help you in expedition/siege

Brilliant idea.
Extention:
Costs PoH?

03-26-2011 21:32 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The current planned functionalities of CB will soon appear in the first post.

04-01-2011 23:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
The current planned functionalities of CB will soon appear in the first post.

Woot Szes

I just hope soon isn't a few months and morely a day Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-02-2011 00:03 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Updated. Damn, you were partially right about the expeditions monsters helping is sieges Wink

04-02-2011 00:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Blacksmith:
Allows you to add stones/rules to items.

could you explain this a bit better please?

IGN: acidic shots
04-02-2011 00:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

That's a typo. I fixed it.

It's stones/runes.

I assume it's too early to post any information about that yet Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-02-2011 00:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
demonfury v2
Lord

i kinda worked out it meant runes Tongue

but is this to say that you will have the power to "socket" a soulstone into your gun for example, which would maybe mean that each of your fired bullets would contain the soul of a vampire previously slain by your hand?

that actually sounds pretty cool

message would be like this maybe

"acidic shots places a deadly bullet containing the soul of blodsugare through the heart of "the money shot" acidic shots takes the vampires soul as they walk back to camp victorious"

act 3 needs to hurry up now, im getting to excited, this is better than christmas Tongue

04-02-2011 00:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

oh im gonna breed the nastiest poodles on teh server Wink

set tactis??

tactic 1 hump leg
tactic 2 bury mortis in sand

i hope the "kennel" building is implemented hehe

wonder how many can/could be bred or used per seige.....would be kinda fun to be just me seige a lwoer clan and shout "release the hounds" all monty burns like

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-02-2011 00:37 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Wow, the Chapel just overthrew one of the biggest jokes in the game Tongue

Without it, you have to merge items to get perfect, and Soul Stones were only useful for buying things of Auction.

They'll actually get used for upgrading now! (apart from cracking one open if you're desperate for a Merge Stone).

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-02-2011 00:59 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

RE: Act 3 - Clan Buildings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am loving the misterious HGR and the following 2!

quote:

Briefing room:
The leader or the deputy will be able to set up TACTICS.
For example:
Defence on higher ground:
The defender gains:
+XX Perception
-XX Agility

A tactic can be chosen on the sieges tab, for each siege individually.

Chapel:
Protects perfect items from destruction during upgrading and increases the chance for a successful upgrade:
lvl 1 protects items when upgrading to perfect, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success
lvl 2 protects items when upgrading to perfect +1, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success
lvl 3 protects items when upgrading to perfect +2, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success

Could you give some infos on the tactics you are considering?? That's a great idea but there are so many we could think about, some for attack and some for def, (defence on higher ground, moat, trench, kamikaze attack, flanking, blah blah) give us some extra infos so we can discuss them or propose new ones!
04-02-2011 01:32 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Sewers:
You will be able to siege any square despite the protection period.
There will be some penalties for the attacker
Only usable once every 14 days.
- [to be discussed] We want to allow sieging a permanently banned player if he is banned for more than 45 days.
- [to be discussed] Only the leader and the deputy may use the option (so in practice also any player given deputy status).

I like this (actually, I like all of the buildings you put up so far!); can we open the discussion on this? Smile

45 days sounds like a sensible amount of time, as it will allow for appeals against bans etc.

Not sure I understand the point of "penalties for the attacker" - is the penalty the 14 day wait period? Or are there to be other penalties as well?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-02-2011 01:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Updated. Damn, you were partially right about the expeditions monsters helping is sieges Wink

quote:
Originally posted by SzeszejKennels:
You will be able to breed Infernal Hounds to help you during sieges.
Before a siege the leader or the deputy will be able to set tactics for them.

this one ?

Infernal Hounds are monster with static parameter or parameter can be increase depend the breeder level ?
or it has class/level at Infernal Hounds ?

I hope not Infernal Hounds from King of Hell manhwa..

04-02-2011 02:27 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Chapel:
Protects perfect items from destruction during upgrading and increases the chance for a successful upgrade:

lvl 1 protects items when upgrading to perfect, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success

lvl 2 protects items when upgrading to perfect +1, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success

lvl 3 protects items when upgrading to perfect +2, maximum number of lost level = 3, +20% chance of success

etc

erm....THANK YOU

escuse my french when i say that this is THE SHIZ

and socketing things is getting all "diablo-ey" ... i loved diablo....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 04-02-2011 03:32.

04-02-2011 03:29 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

HoGR:

Q1: after we remove enchantment/rune from item...is rune destroyed or we can use it again later?

quote:
WARNING! If you cancel an enchantment you will have to go through the location that provided the enchant again to enchant another items.

^^ this means it's destroyed? just 2 confirm

Q2: ...when enchantment is removed from item, can that item be enchanted again?

Q3: all items can be enchanted weapons/armors/shorts... or just some?

Q3a: items to be enchanted must be good quality xxx or better...legendary....or it can be any item?

Q3b: 1 item can get only 1 enchantment or more at same time?

Q4: if player leaves clan...will enchantment stay on item?

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darkacid: 04-02-2011 07:43.

04-02-2011 07:26 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

I'm sorry I don't like this rule at all; - in order to build clan buildings the leader must be in act 3.
This rule ONLY caters to the high level clans and makes them even more topheavy and limits clans with lower level leaders and nearly forces some of them out of the position. This is a rule that is not balanced nor fair.
inb4 butthurt because I'm not in a top 10 clan
I'm speaking on behalf of anyone who is in same position.
You make it too difficult to catch up already.
The top clans can hold a Z3 without any fear of loosing it to a lower ranking clan already.
Now you want to make it so the top clans can eradicate the 24 hour safety rule? And ONLY for the top clans?
How is that fair?
Please explain youselves!

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-02-2011 16:19 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

you dont need to be in a top 10 clan to have a level 65 leader

level 65 is VERY easy to get, its still a low level tbh

its not a rule aimed at higher clans, its a rule stating clan buildings are an act 3 feature, so for a clan to use this feature, the leader must be in act 3, and rightly so

04-02-2011 16:26 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

exactly my point tho
If a clan leader is NOT level 65 then by them time he reaches it his clan will be so far behind other clans whose leaders were already level 65 that they will never catch up.
If you going to imbalance the game just delete the entire thing because your not making the game fair for all users.
This should just be patched to entire game if it is going to be implemented

04-02-2011 16:30 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
exactly my point tho
If a clan leader is NOT level 65 then by them time he reaches it his clan will be so far behind other clans whose leaders were already level 65 that they will never catch up.
If you going to imbalance the game just delete the entire thing because your not making the game fair for all users.

That's an absolutely stupid thing to say. Lvl 65 isn't alot and the clan leader should be bigger than most others otherwise he's not a "leader"

I'm all for new players, new clans and so on, but most of this server seems to want it easy, this is not easy, it is something to try and build up on. What's fair about being able to attack people 20 levels lower isit? But that's here. So deal with it and just be happy Devs are actually making things new. Why should this all be 100% fair for everybody
04-02-2011 16:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Why should this all be 100% fair for everybody

Because then they don't cater ONLY to like 100 players on entire game.

And I know plenty of players 20 levels lower that can whoop some high level butt!

I know I'm not the only one that's thought this rule is unfair to clans.
a person can be a good leader at a lower level. Your statement is like saying a business manager at age 25 merits no respect to an employee that's age 65. When that manager actually knows his stuff.

04-02-2011 16:45 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Foxy
Viking

quote:
exactly my point tho

So you want leg weps for act 1 players and act 2 tobe at lvl 2? and all quest automatically done do you?

If there isn't challenge then theres nothing

Also did little research and any clan with Z3 hasa leader already lvl 65 + rest of clans are either noobies, way to low for even act 2 or inactive

04-02-2011 16:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:
quote:

And I know plenty of players 20 levels lower that can whoop some high level butt!

I know I'm not the only one that's thought this rule is unfair to clans.
a person can be a good leader at a lower level. Your statement is like saying a business manager at age 25 merits no respect to an employee that's age 65. When that manager actually knows his stuff.

hehe it is only for leader to be lvl 65 not the entire clan to be lvl 65 i dont see what your problem is especially for clan buildings bit, your claim would be better in the main thread not clan buildings.

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-02-2011 16:49 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:

Also did little research and any clan with Z3 hasa leader already lvl 65 + rest of clans are either noobies, way to low for even act 2 or inactive

Not true for Necro tho.

quote:
your claim would be better in the main thread not clan buildings.

Ok I'll leave it out of this thread since this has obviously caused a lot of butthurt and is clogging up board. I didn't expect this many replies so fast.

04-02-2011 16:55 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Continued here so as not to clog this board

04-02-2011 16:59 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
quote:

im sorry mate, but im sure as hell theres alot more than 100 players in the game that are over level 65 Smile

my guess is either you or your clan leader is under level 65, and because you have to work for this, your spitting your dummy out and having a tantrum, grow up, shut up and put your effort into gaining the levels you need and not crying on the boards

04-02-2011 16:59 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

First i wanna say great jobb, You have made most of my bloodwar dreams come tru Big Grin LOL

Now on topic.

as i look at the building: Chapel, i can not see how this would benefit necro relams so my question is: will this building only be available on UW or maybe both butt with diffrent effects??? Wink im kinda hoping on the second one Big Grin

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-02-2011 20:47 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

How is the names of enchanted items going to work? are they getting an extra prefix like "enchanted legendary good xxx club of xxx" or an asterisk in parenthesis after the item name i.e Perfect Ak-47(*) or is the name going to be shown in another color instead of white for example Perfect Ak-47 or maybe getting an extra prefix/suffix based on the effect of the enchantment?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by digitelis: 04-03-2011 11:18.

04-03-2011 11:16 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by darkacid
HoGR:

Q1: after we remove enchantment/rune from item...is rune destroyed or we can use it again later?

quote:
WARNING! If you cancel an enchantment you will have to go through the location that provided the enchant again to enchant another items.

^^ this means it's destroyed? just 2 confirm

Q2: ...when enchantment is removed from item, can that item be enchanted again?

Q3: all items can be enchanted weapons/armors/shorts... or just some?

Q3a: items to be enchanted must be good quality xxx or better...legendary....or it can be any item?

Q3b: 1 item can get only 1 enchantment or more at same time?

Q4: if player leaves clan...will enchantment stay on item?

Q1 No, the item is not destroyed.

Q2 Yes

Q3 and Q3a Not certain about that yet

Q3b Most likely just one

Q4 Most probably yes

The chapel with is current functionality is obviously UW only, sorry guys Wink

As for the enchanted items being marked in some way, most probably it's going to be some kind of a prefix, say "enchanted", or the additional stats will just be marked in the description of an item.

04-03-2011 20:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Clan: The Source

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As for the res required, are we able to bank upto the required amount or need everyone to have the res at the same time?

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-05-2011 19:00 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
Foxy
Viking

My big enchanted item question

Can you merge a enchanted item with other item, if you can will it get rid of enchantment

And ca you upgrade a enchanted item?

04-05-2011 20:00 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Warlord

images/avatars/avatar-968.jpg

Registration Date: 03-16-2011
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
My big enchanted item question

Can you merge a enchanted item with other item, if you can will it get rid of enchantment

And ca you upgrade a enchanted item?

I reckon you can upgrade and i reckon youll be able to merge but youll probably lose the enchantment unless the other item has the same as i doubt theyll let us mix them for different outcomes. Good questions though and would be nice for official answers rather than uneducated guess from moi lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-05-2011 20:16 Warlord is offline Search for Posts by Warlord Add Warlord to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Warlord
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

will enchantments increase reqs on items.
05-18-2011 12:29 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
pagru

Registration Date: 03-28-2011

I'm gonna guess no, theoretically, as actually gettj an enchantments onto a weapon is a requirement in itself, that said, rather looking forward to finding out
05-19-2011 05:00 pagru is offline Search for Posts by pagru Add pagru to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

RE: Act 3 - Clan Buildings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Kennels:
You will be able to breed Infernal Hounds to help you during sieges.
Before a siege the leader or the deputy will be able to set tactics for them.

are we can set Infernal Hounds on defense siege (AI mode for Infernal Hounds) ?
Infernal Hounds AI become melee/gunner/ranger or fix melee/ranger/gunner ?

05-22-2011 22:43 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by Nooblar
quote:

You can express what you think til you're blue in the face, the Devs have a set plan for A3 if you don't like it, there's nothing you can do about it.

Is this an official dev notice? That the players can essentially either chew swallow and grin, and shouldn't bother speaking up about parts of the game that they feel make it less fun than it could be?

Or is this simply a player bashing another player because the second player is a staunch supporter of what we happen to have on our plates now, and feels that the notion of discussing what else we might have is slanderous?

No its not a notice its niether. Its my opinion on how things will pan out. The Devs havent really listened to us in the past and now with A3 on the horizon I'm guessing that they don't need our input. I mean if they wanted ideas wouldnt they have asked us sooner? All I was saying is that we can type, express, shout and scream for our ideas to be implemented but you've got the same chance as a snowball in hell.

Are you kidding me??????

The Devs havent really listened to us in the past???
yeah so how do you explain this:
increase the capacity of Clan Armoury. 20 more items can be stored and any member of the clan can use premium to activate it.
you will be able to leave an expedition, but only before your application is accepted. If you do so you will only regain half the blood invested.
when spying, clicking on "Finished" will take you to the report.
Clan buildings.

All of this have been discussed here as an improvment to the game so i would say the devs have listen to us moore then i had expected!!!! Or do you mean that the devs only should do what we say and not what the other servers have to say, for you to say that they have listen to us?

And if they dont want our help, why the hell did Szeszej write it then??? Riddle me that pls...

if the devs really listined then how come they still haven't fixed the problems of the leg weapons. still waiting for the ranged weapons to b sorted out and put back on an even level with all the other weapons...

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
05-26-2011 20:49 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Clan Buildings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH