Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Clan Buildings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - Clan Buildings 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by Nooblar
quote:

You can express what you think til you're blue in the face, the Devs have a set plan for A3 if you don't like it, there's nothing you can do about it.

Is this an official dev notice? That the players can essentially either chew swallow and grin, and shouldn't bother speaking up about parts of the game that they feel make it less fun than it could be?

Or is this simply a player bashing another player because the second player is a staunch supporter of what we happen to have on our plates now, and feels that the notion of discussing what else we might have is slanderous?

No its not a notice its niether. Its my opinion on how things will pan out. The Devs havent really listened to us in the past and now with A3 on the horizon I'm guessing that they don't need our input. I mean if they wanted ideas wouldnt they have asked us sooner? All I was saying is that we can type, express, shout and scream for our ideas to be implemented but you've got the same chance as a snowball in hell.

Are you kidding me??????

The Devs havent really listened to us in the past???
yeah so how do you explain this:
increase the capacity of Clan Armoury. 20 more items can be stored and any member of the clan can use premium to activate it.
you will be able to leave an expedition, but only before your application is accepted. If you do so you will only regain half the blood invested.
when spying, clicking on "Finished" will take you to the report.
Clan buildings.

All of this have been discussed here as an improvment to the game so i would say the devs have listen to us moore then i had expected!!!! Or do you mean that the devs only should do what we say and not what the other servers have to say, for you to say that they have listen to us?

And if they dont want our help, why the hell did Szeszej write it then??? Riddle me that pls...

if the devs really listined then how come they still haven't fixed the problems of the leg weapons. still waiting for the ranged weapons to b sorted out and put back on an even level with all the other weapons...

erm leg renged ... are you on crack?

people can do amazing things with ranged weapons Smile

the only problems with legendary are 1h mellee Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-26-2011 21:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by Nooblar
quote:

You can express what you think til you're blue in the face, the Devs have a set plan for A3 if you don't like it, there's nothing you can do about it.

Is this an official dev notice? That the players can essentially either chew swallow and grin, and shouldn't bother speaking up about parts of the game that they feel make it less fun than it could be?

Or is this simply a player bashing another player because the second player is a staunch supporter of what we happen to have on our plates now, and feels that the notion of discussing what else we might have is slanderous?

No its not a notice its niether. Its my opinion on how things will pan out. The Devs havent really listened to us in the past and now with A3 on the horizon I'm guessing that they don't need our input. I mean if they wanted ideas wouldnt they have asked us sooner? All I was saying is that we can type, express, shout and scream for our ideas to be implemented but you've got the same chance as a snowball in hell.

Are you kidding me??????

The Devs havent really listened to us in the past???
yeah so how do you explain this:
increase the capacity of Clan Armoury. 20 more items can be stored and any member of the clan can use premium to activate it.
you will be able to leave an expedition, but only before your application is accepted. If you do so you will only regain half the blood invested.
when spying, clicking on "Finished" will take you to the report.
Clan buildings.

All of this have been discussed here as an improvment to the game so i would say the devs have listen to us moore then i had expected!!!! Or do you mean that the devs only should do what we say and not what the other servers have to say, for you to say that they have listen to us?

And if they dont want our help, why the hell did Szeszej write it then??? Riddle me that pls...

if the devs really listined then how come they still haven't fixed the problems of the leg weapons. still waiting for the ranged weapons to b sorted out and put back on an even level with all the other weapons...

Um have to say this, what the hell are you on about, the biggest dmg dealer on the server is a ranger called Cez. So really?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 05-26-2011 22:48.

05-26-2011 22:27 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

By 'fixed', I think they mean 'fixed so they always win'.

Ranged seems to work fine.

Of all the Leg weapons, it's One Handed which is worst off. The chances of finding enough parts to make them usable is so slim it's unbelievable.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-28-2011 04:35 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

just used the hall of greater rune on my ak and am dissapointed

Legendarne DoskonaBe AK-47 * ZAMKNIJ

BroD palna dwurczna
Obra|enia: 50 - 60
Cechy: ilo[ ataków na rund: 8, Bczne obra|enia broni +20 %, SIAA +20, WPAYWY -8
Wymagania: POZIOM: 45 (5Cool , SIAA: 40 (52), ZWINNOZ: 26 (34), SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ: 43 (56), INTELIGENCJA: 41 (53), WIEDZA: 39 (51), Posta musi by w akcie: 2
Cena sprzeda|y: 43 200 PLN
Warto[: Nanity 4574, Mana 961

and in english

Perfect legendary AK-47 * CLOSE Firearms handed Damage: 50 - 60 Special features: the number of attacks per round: 8, total 20% weapon damage, STRENGTH +20, -8 Rep LEVEL: 45 (5Cool , STRENGTH: 40 (52), AGILITY: 26 (34), Spot: 43 (56), INTELLIGENCE: 41 (53), KNOWLEDGE: 39 (51), the character must be in the act: 2 Selling price: 43 200 PLN Value: nanites 4574, 961 Mana
10-06-2011 17:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

So you got +20 strength but -8 rep?
10-06-2011 17:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I got +10 str on my L P scopio

For gunman that is pretty helpful but remember these are from the lowest koth location

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
10-06-2011 17:27 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

yeah thats what I got. got a higher location on now hope I get better enchantment
10-06-2011 17:50 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Clan Buildings

quote:
TWIERDZA RUN (POZIOM 5)
Zciany tej Sali pokrywaja niezliczone runy polaczone z pylonami mocy ukrytymi na terenie domeny twojego klanu. Dzieki mocy magii ziemi twój klan zyskuje przewage nad atakujacym przeciwnikiem.
Efekty: ilosc chronionych kwadratów: 5, +1 do wszystkich podstawowych parametrów za kazde 22 poz. róznicy, +15 do PKT ZYCIA za kazde 28 poz. róznicy, +1 do obrazen oraz +2% do szansy na trafienie krytyczne za kazde 22 poz. róznicy

RUNE KEEP (LEVEL 5)
The walls of this hall bear countless runes combined with the hidden power pylons in the domain of your clan. With the power of the earth magic your clan gains an advantage over the attacking enemy.
Effects: number of protected squares: 5, all character parameters increased by 1 for every 22 levels, +15 hit points for every 28 levels, damage all of weapons increased by 1 and chance for critical hit increased by 2% for every 22 levels

quote:
SALA WIEKSZYCH RUN (POZIOM 4)
Tutaj odprawiane sa rytuaBy pozwalajace stworzyc najpote|niejsze z artefaktów. Obdarzone moca demonów przedmioty beda sluzyc tylko swojemu wlascicielowi.
Efekty: umozliwia wyruszenie na ekspedycje Król Wzgórza, umozliwia umagicznianie przedmiotów, odblokowuje lokacje nr 4.

HALL OF GREATER RUNES (LEVEL 4)
Here are performed rituals to create the most powerful artifacts. Endowed with the power of demons, items will only serve its owner.
Effects: allows you to set off on an King of the Hill expedition, enables enchanting of items, unlocks location No. 4

quote:
SALA ODPRAW (POZIOM 6)
W tej Sali wampirzy lord zbiera swoja kohorte, by planowac szczególy nadchodzacych walk. Na srodku Sali znajduje sie wielki stól taktyczny nasycony magia krwi pozwalajacy stworzyc model dowolnego pola bitwy.
Dostepne taktyki:
Obrona na wzgórzu
obroncy: szansa trafienia krytycznego +15 %, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +12
atakujacy: obra|enia wszystkich broni +25, ZWINNOSC -8, unik +10 %
Zasadzka
obroncy: ZWINNOSC -8, obra|enia wszystkich broni +12, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +5, PKT ZYCIA +200
atakujacy: ZWINNOSC -4, obra|enia wszystkich broni +2, szansa trafienia krytycznego +10 %
Uliczka
obroDcy: ZWINNOSC -5, szansa trafienia krytycznego -10 %, obrona postaci +120
atakujacy: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -12, obra|enia wszystkich broni +15, trafienie wszystkich broni +80

BRIEFING ROOM (LEVEL 6)
In that Hall the vampire lord meets his cohort to plan the details of upcoming fights. In the middle of the Hall is a large tactical table saturated with blood magic able to create a model of any battlefield.
Available tactics:
Defence on the hill
defenders: critical chance +15%, PERCEPTION +12
attackers: damage of all weapons +25, AGILITY -8, dodge +10%
Ambush
defenders: AGILITY -8, damage of all weapons +12, PERCEPTION +5, HIT POINTS +200
attackers: AGILITY -4, damage of all weapons +2, critical chance +10%
Alley
defenders: AGILITY -5, chance for critical hit -10%, character defence +120
attackers: PERCEPTION -12, damage of all weapons -15, chance to hit +80

quote:
STRZELNICA (POZIOM 3)
Dziesiatki manekinów, zapadni, pochylni oraz przeszkód. Wszystko to pozwala doskonalic walke bronia dystansowa, w kazdych warunkach.
Dostepne taktyki:
Wir walki
SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -20, obrazenia wszystkich broni +10, szansa trafienia krytycznego +10 %, wymagana bron DYSTANSOWA
Kontrola tlumu
ilosc dodatkowych ataków kazda bronia: 2, PKT ZYCIA -200, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -40, ZWINNOSC +30, obrazenia wszystkich broni -10, wymagana bron DYSTANSOWA
Taniec smierci
ZWINNOSC +20, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -30, unik +15 %, PKT ZYCIA +150, wymagana bron DYSTANSOWA

SHOOTING RANGE (LEVEL 3)
Dozens of dummies, trapdoor, ramps and obstacles. All this allows to improve the fight with ranged weapons in all conditions.
Available tactics:
Whirlwind
PERCEPTION -20, damage of all weapons +10, chance for critical hit +10%, requires ranged weapon
Crowd control
number of additional attacks with each weapon: 2, HIT POINTS -200, PERCEPTION -40, AGILITY +30, damage of all weapons -10, requires ranged weapon
Dance of death
AGILITY +20, PERCEPTION -30, dodge +15%, HIT POINTS +150, requires ranged weapon

quote:
PROCHOWNIA (POZIOM 3)
Magazyn broni, laboratoria chemiczne, strzelnica z ruchomymi celami oraz warsztat rusznikarski. Wszystko to razem pozwala dostosowac bron palna do wymagan i potrzeb konkretnego Kainity.
Dostepne taktyki:
Prawo i porzadek
obrazenia wszystkich broni +20, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -30, ZWINNOSC +60, szansa trafienia krytycznego -25 %, unik +10 %, wymagana bron PALNA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)
Duch
unik +25 %, ZWINNOSC -40, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +20, obra|enia wszystkich broni -10, szansa trafienia krytycznego +25 %, wymagana bron PALNA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)
Egzekutor
ilosc dodatkowych ataków kazda bronia: 2, obrona postaci -100, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC -20, ZWINNOSC +20, PKT ZYCIA +400, wymagana bron PALNA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)

GUNPOWDER HOUSE (LEVEL 3)
Storage of weapons, chemical laboratories, shooting range with moving targets and firearms workshop. All this allows you to customize the firearm to individual requirements and needs of Kainity.
Available tactics:
Law & Order
damage of all weapons +20, PERCEPTION -30, AGILITY +60, chance for critical hit 25%, dodge +10%, requires guns (two-handed or two one-handed)
Ghost
Dodge +25%, AGILITY -40, PERCEPTION +20, damage of all weapons -10, chance for critical hit +25%, requires guns (two-handed or two one-handed)
Executor
number of additional attacks with each weapon: 2, character defence -100, PERCEPTION -20, AGILITY +20, HIT POINTS +400, requires guns (two-handed or two one-handed)

quote:
DOJO (POZIOM 3)
Zwykla duza sala. Pod scianami dziesiatki stojaków pozwalajacych cwiczyc nawet najbardziej egzotyczna bronia biala, a obok kazdego stojaka wielki manuskrypt kodeksu walki. Tutaj nauczysz sie wszystkiego o walce bronia biala od podstawowych technik po zaawansowane taktyki prowadzenia bitew.
Dostepne taktyki:
Samotny wilk
PKT ZYCIA +400, unik +10 %, szansa trafienia krytycznego -15 %, ZWINNOSC -20, wymagana bron BIALA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)
Czas zabijania
obrazenia wszystkich broni +30, obrona postaci -50, unik -10 %, ZWINNOSC -20, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +20, PKT ZYCIA +100, szansa trafienia krytycznego +25 %, wymagana bron BIALA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)
Siewca smierci
dodatkowy atak kazda bronia, ZWINNOSC -25, szansa trafienia krytycznego +15 %, PKT ZYCIA -300, unik +10 %, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +10, wymagana bron BIALA (dwureczna lub dwie jednoreczne)

DOJO (LEVEL 3)
The usual large hall. Close to the walls are dozens of racks to allow train even the most exotic melee weapon. Next to each stand is large manuscript of the War Code. Here you'll learn all about melee combat techniques from basic to advanced tactics of conducting battle.
Available tactics:
Lone Wolf
HIT POINTS +400, dodge +10%, critical chance -15%, AGILITY -20, requires melee weapon (two-handed or two one-handed)
A Time to Kill
damage of all weapons +30, character defence -50, dodge -10%, AGILITY -20, PERCEPTION +20, HIT POINTS +100, chance for critical hit +25%, requires melee weapon (two-handed or two one-handed)
Death Sower
additional attack with every weapon, AGILITY -25, chance for critical hit +15%, HIT POINTS -300, dodge +10%, PERCEPTION +10, requires melee weapon (two-handed or two one-handed)

quote:
KANALY BURZOWE (POZIOM 5)
Stary system kanalów przeciwburzowych laczy sie w wielu miejscach ze starozytnymi katakumbami ciagnacymi sie kilometrami pod calym Miastem.
Efekty: limit atakujacych w oblezeniu: 30, limit obronców w oble|eniu: 33

SEWERS (LEVEL 5)
The old system of sewers are connected in many places with ancient catacombs that stretches for kilometers under the whole town.
Effects: limit the attackers in the siege: 30, limit of defenders in the siege: 33

quote:
ARCHIWA KLANOWE (POZIOM 1)
Tutaj jest przechowywana cala wiedza o czlonkach klanu i ich stanie posiadania. Dokonywane sa takze transakcje miedzy czlonkami klanu.

CLAN ARCHIVES (LEVEL 1)
Here is stored all knowledge about members of the clan and their ownership status. It carries out also transactions between members of the clan.

quote:
KAPLICA (POZIOM 6)
Nikt nie wie czemu nazwano to miejsce kaplica. Jednak to wlasnie tutaj przychodza Kainici, by prosic bogów o pomyslnosc i skladac ofiary.
Efekty: zwieksza szanse ulepszenia przedmiotów o 20 %, w przypadku nieudanego ulepszenia przedmiot spada o 3 poziomy. Dziala tylko dla przedmiotów na poziomie Dobry +5, Doskonaly, Doskonaly +1, Doskonaly +2, Doskonaly +3, Doskonaly +4.

CHAPEL (LEVEL 6)
Nobody knows why this place is called chapel. Yet it is precisely here where Cainites come to ask the gods for prosperity and offer sacrifices.
Effects: increases the chances of upgrade items by 20%, in the case of unsuccessful upgrade the item level drops by 3. It works only for objects at the level of Good +5, Perfect, Perfect +1, Perfect +2, Perfect +3, Perfect +4.

quote:
PSIARNIA (POZIOM 5)
Tylko nielicznym wampirom wolno jest hodowac te krwiozercze bestie. Karmione krwia swych panów Ogary pod wodza Lowczego stanowia mordercza bron.
Dostepne taktyki:
Obronca
5 losowych przeciwników chybia swój pierwszy atak w pierwszej rundzie oblezenia
Skowyt
5 losowych przeciwników ma 20% szansy na chybienie ka|dego ze swoich ataków w pierwszej rundzie oblezenia
Trwoga
3 losowych przeciwników zostaje trafiony(-ch) krytycznie w kazdym otrzymanym ataku w pierwszej rundzie oblezenia
Atak watahy
1 losowy przeciwnik zostaje natychmiastowo zabity przez ogary na poczatku oblezenia

KENNELS (LEVEL 5)
Only a few vampires are permitted to keep these bloodthirsty beasts. Fed with the blood of their masters the Hounds led by huntsman represent a murderous weapon.
Available tactics:
Defender
5 random opponents will miss their first attack in the first round of the siege
Yelp
5 random opponents have 20% chance to miss each of its attacks in the first round of the siege
Fear
For 3 random opponents will be each received hit in the first round of the siege critical
Attack of the hordes
A random opponent will be immediately killed by the hounds at the beginning of the siege

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To give you some insight what is it about Smile Original text left for those better translators than Clemenza, me and google translate Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-13-2011 11:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Clan Buildings

CHAPEL (LEVEL 6)
Nobody knows why this place is called chapel. Yet it is precisely here where Cainites come to ask the gods for prosperity and offer sacrifices.
Effects: increases the chances of upgrade items by 20%, in the case of unsuccessful upgrade the item level drops by 3. It works only for objects at the level of Good +5, Perfect, Perfect +1, Perfect +2, Perfect +3, Perfect +4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

To give you some insight what is it about Smile Original text left for those better translators than Clemenza, me and google translate Tongue

Is this on top of the 30% already there so in other words 50% chance of an upgrade?

10-13-2011 17:55 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Correct.

Przedmiot
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+1)
UsuD
Efekt ulepszenia
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+2)

Kolejne poziomy:
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+3)
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+4)
Informacje RytuaB Krwi hint
U|yte kamienie: K. duszy: 1
Szansa powodzenia: 50 %
Niepowodzenie: Poziom przedmiotu spada o 3

Which translates to ( this is me writing it as google translation cant pick it up )

current ;
perfect cap of adrenaline +1

next ;
perfect cap of adrenaline +2
perfect cap of adrenaline +3
perfect cap of adrenaline +4

1 soulstone to upgrade
chance of success : 50%
if you fail you lose 3 levels of equipment
10-13-2011 17:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Correct.

Przedmiot
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+1)
UsuD
Efekt ulepszenia
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+2)

Kolejne poziomy:
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+3)
DoskonaBa Czapka Adrenaliny (+4)
Informacje RytuaB Krwi hint
U|yte kamienie: K. duszy: 1
Szansa powodzenia: 50 %
Niepowodzenie: Poziom przedmiotu spada o 3

Which translates to ( this is me writing it as google translation cant pick it up )

current ;
perfect cap of adrenaline +1

next ;
perfect cap of adrenaline +2
perfect cap of adrenaline +3
perfect cap of adrenaline +4

1 soulstone to upgrade
chance of success : 50%
if you fail you lose 3 levels of equipment

EPIC! Ill be getting my P+1 Glock to P+5 in one visit as soon as i get into A3 Tongue Is there many P+5 items flying around? Cant see there being many for quite some time once its implemented though, Beta doesnt matter so much if you lose 3 levels on an item

10-13-2011 18:01 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

i lost all my stones trying to get an item to G+5 so its still just as hard.

Not many P+5, but this does make upgrades to P+1 easier, but kills the ritual aspect a little bit. do you ritual up and risk the P+ upgrades.

or do you just fluke the whole item? i know alot of people dont ritual anyway.. but its still a change. personally i think with the chance of upgrades insanely increased. ritual should be a hell of alot cheaper
10-13-2011 18:05 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

I fluked my Glock to P+1 by accident lol

But i dunno about making ritual cheaper, should stay expensive and if you want the higher level either merge it or try your luck

Ive seen a Perfect Demonic Knuckle-Duster of Hitting (+5) in use that was pretty amazing lol crits of almost 800.

Is the upgrades of perfect still in well of souls or a new page/area?

10-13-2011 18:22 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Clan Buildings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH