Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Evolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 - Evolutions 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Act 3 - Evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is only about evolutions in act 3.
You can ask any questions about anything that has been confirmed in this thread and of course give your suggestions. Please refrain from further speculations

Thread rules:

1. Read this post REALLY REALLY carefully. We won't answer a question that has been already answered.
  2. The next post will contain a comprehensive list of Q&A.
  3. Ask questions ONLY about things that are confirmed here. Suggestions for new features will be ignored.
  4. All the changes listed are almost finished and it is almost certain they will make it to act 3.
  5. General act 3 thread: Act 3 - MAIN THREAD.
  6. Clan buildings thread: Act 3 - CLAN BUILDINGS

General Info.

Evolutions have three types of effects:
- activated (you have to activate them like arcana),
- passive (no need to activate them during quests, but have to be activated during all other activities,
- auras (ALWAYS work).

Evolutions are available on training tab. (attachments 1 and 2)

Evolution points:
Every player can earn evolution points that they can spend on unlocking evolutions. Evolution Points are gained through ambushes if the opponent's level is higher than 84.5% of your level (rounded up). You are now rewarded double evolution points when winning an ambush against players close to you (max 50 places behind) or higher than you in the ranking. There are no points of successful defences.

Evolutions cost:
lvl 1 - 150 EP
lvl 2 - 300 EP
lvl 3 - 450 EP
lvl 4 - 600 EP

The maximum lvl for each evolution is 4.

Character evolution: every character gains 1 level of evolution for each level above 64.

For example: The number of levels of evolution gained per level:
lvl 65 - 1 level
lvl 66 - 2 levels
lvl 78 - 14 levels etc (no upper limit)

The level of character evolution allows you to activate evolutions.

Evolution activation costs:
lvl 1 evo - 1 LoE
lvl 2 evo - 3 LoE
lvl 3 evo - 6 LoE
lvl 4 evo - 10 LoE

Example: (attachment 3)
character lvl 78 has 14 LoEs and decides to activate lvl 4 of Wings (10 lvls) and lvl 2 of Carapace (3 lvls) and still has 1 LoE left for other evolutions.

Szeszej has attached these images (downsized versions):
Evo - rys1.jpg Evo - rys2.jpg Evo - rys3.jpg

03-22-2011 14:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Q. Can we set any combination with PoE
A. You can set a different combination every time.

Q. Are we limited only by lvl when choosing evos??
A. Yes, the only limit is your lvl.

Q. Are evolutions going to be like tattoos on underworld - we only get to choose one path?
A. Nope, your only limitation is your lvl.

Q. Are characters lvl 70 going to get 5 points as soon as they advance?
A. Yes.

Q. So you need 1000 successful attacks to max out one path, so that's 4000 attacks for all 4 path maxed out
A. Exactly and it's up to you how are you going to distribute the points.
PS. there's more than 4 paths! Smile

Q. Will points be gained only for players in A3?
No, but you can only gain them in A3.

Q. How many types of evolutions will there be?
A. The list is not yet final. Atm there are 6 fully working paths and 2 paths beings tested.

Q. Will there be race limitations on evolutions?
A. Evos will not depends on your race.

Q. Will taking one evo unlock new evos?
A. No, they are all available at start.

quote:
Q: Will I be able to set evos in AI in defence?

Yes.

quote:
No matter what lvl and other factors always just 1 point per attack?

Yes.

quote:
Q: Will there be alternative ways of gaining EPs?

No

quote:
are evolutions chosen permanently?

Yes, but which of them you activate is up to you.[/quote]

Q. Will auras cost PoEs?
A. No. Auras do not need PoE to work, they work automatically.

Q. Will there be evos that increase dmg? If so will there be any defensive evos to counterbalance?
A. You'll have both offensive and defensive evos.

03-22-2011 14:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The thread is now open, enjoy! Smile

Unfortunately there are no english version images available atm.

03-25-2011 14:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

what exactly do the evolutions do? :S

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-25-2011 15:01 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

PE and PoE are abbreviation or something else ?

evolution = something new on training tab and need become act3 first, correct ?

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 03-25-2011 15:06.

03-25-2011 15:06 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

in reguards to passivie when you quest if you go into fight i.e mutant will it still work
03-25-2011 15:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

I think I understood how it works:

for ambushes you get evolution points with which you can activate evolutions

for each lvl you have points of evolution (like bloodpoints) which you can use.

Will the evolutions choosen be changeable like tattoo's?

How many evolutions will there be?

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-25-2011 15:18 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The only one currently revealed is Wings that give bonus to Perception.

Ambushes give Evolution Points which are used to unlock (buy) new evos.

Points of Evolution are gained with lvl, they are used to activate evolutions during attacks, expeditions etc.

I can see how this terminology might be a bit confusing atm, there might be a different name for both of these points in the final version of the patch.

03-25-2011 15:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

curse one + wing + sniper = ready for chronos in next three month = cultist + "agi evo" + assassin.

throughcatcher will more chubby.

beastmaster will 1 hit kill more than 5k ?

absorber will absorb all evo and can get all evo in one packet, yes !
absorber rules !

thats why many come up on trading thread..to change into race..lately..

but seem like playing digimon evolution to me.

03-25-2011 15:43 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by npc
curse one + wing + sniper = ready for chronos in next three month = cultist + "agi evo" + assassin.

throughcatcher will more chubby.

beastmaster will 1 hit kill more than 5k ?

absorber will absorb all evo and can get all evo in one packet, yes !
absorber rules !

thats why many come up on trading thread..to change into race..lately..

but seem like playing digimon evolution to me.

quote:
Q. Will there be race limitations on evolutions?

And seen as absorber absorbs blood arcana and this is evo i don't think that

Basically this is what I understand

Evo's like tats but you can have them all, they cost EP and not stones or pop
EP is earned on attacks on players max 10 levels LOWER than you (so level 60 can get EP from level 50 + player)
1 EP per succesfull OFFENSIVE attack
After you buy these they give stuff such as PoE arcana, PoE arcana but not needed to be activated on quest, and aura which aways work.

For every level over 64 you get 1 PoE which is used to activate PoE arcana in atts, expos etc (i.e level 65 gets 1, level 80 gets 15 etc)

Hope thats less confusing and that im not wrong Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
03-25-2011 16:31 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Points of Evolution are gained with lvl, they are used to activate evolutions during attacks, expeditions etc.

:/ so level 65 players with progress will gain more evolution points than players which are now on higher levels Crying

Junk
03-25-2011 21:48 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Okay, so:

At level 78, you can use up to 14 PE worth of different evolutions?

at 90, you can have up to 26?

Also, players such as myself are over level 65. Will we be given [for example a level 70 player] 1+2+3+4+5 PE?

Or will we just start on zero?

If we start on zero, the players who are not yet 65 will have the advantage of gaining more PE as they advance. Whereas the opposite way around will leave higher level players with pools of PE ready to use.

I ask, despite the Q&A of:

quote:
A. Yes.

But, this is ambiguous, as by my logic, a player at level 70 would have to receive 15 points of evolution, as they missed out on 1 at 65, 2 at 66...

leaving 1+2+3+4+5 which is 15 points.

But the statement says that a level 70 player advancing would just get 5?

Cheers.

03-26-2011 00:28 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Okay, so:

At level 78, you can use up to 14 PE worth of different evolutions?

at 90, you can have up to 26?

Also, players such as myself are over level 65. Will we be given [for example a level 70 player] 1+2+3+4+5 PE?

Or will we just start on zero?

If we start on zero, the players who are not yet 65 will have the advantage of gaining more PE as they advance. Whereas the opposite way around will leave higher level players with pools of PE ready to use.

I ask, despite the Q&A of:

quote:
A. Yes.

But, this is ambiguous, as by my logic, a player at level 70 would have to receive 15 points of evolution, as they missed out on 1 at 65, 2 at 66...

leaving 1+2+3+4+5 which is 15 points.

But the statement says that a level 70 player advancing would just get 5?

Cheers.

Basically like blood

Just to be less confusing imgoing to say PE is blood points

Level 65 gets 1 BP for new arcana
Level 66 would have 2 BP
Level 70 would have 5 BP
Level 80 would have 15 BP and so on

Its basically like blood points - the amount you can use at one time

Say one of new evolution arcana costs 4 PE to usein expo/att, a level 80 get 15 PE so they could use 3 of that arcana but at level 81 having 16 Pe the could use 4 of the arcana as 16/4 = 4

Smile

Again hope it helps and that im right

quote:
Originally posted by Born2Kill
quote:

:/ so level 65 players with progress will gain more evolution points than players which are now on higher levels Crying

NO, you get the points, due to ur level as i just said above, if a level 80 goes to act 3 they will instantly get there 15 PE allowance.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 03-26-2011 01:01.

03-26-2011 00:59 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Very exciting! Big Grin

So, as I understand it, Evolutions will be like a cross between BP & PoH; in that you will gain them from your level advancement like BP, and attacks like PoH.

Your level of evolution will depend on how many EP's you have. And the amount you use will depend on how many PoE you have collected.

So if I have 200 EP and 85 PoE;
I can use levels 1 & 2 evolutions in any combination of the 6 (or more) types, as long I do not spend more than the 85 PoE.
Is that right? :S

Man, this sounds extremely awesome... when does it arrive?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-26-2011 08:52.

03-26-2011 08:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

will the passive ones affect quest fights

especally the one where if you use blood arcane you will always lose

or wolf king will you have to active it or will it work passively

sorry had to ask again

edit added more

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-26-2011 13:14.

03-26-2011 13:08 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Points of evolution: Every player can earn evolution points that they can spend on unlocking evolutions. After advancing to A3 for every successful attack (minimum lvl of the opponent = your level -10) you get one evolution points. There are no points of successful defences.

Maybe for others that is nice to attack oponents -10 lvl.
But for me and other 5 top player is only few players that gives PoE.
Can someone consider to change rule for UK server where is less player them on PL servers.
Maybe -15 lvl. That gives possibility to attack maybe first 50 players in rank.

Any answer ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 03-28-2011 15:30.

03-28-2011 15:23 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Blodsugare
quote:
Points of evolution: Every player can earn evolution points that they can spend on unlocking evolutions. After advancing to A3 for every successful attack (minimum lvl of the opponent = your level -10) you get one evolution points. There are no points of successful defences.

Can someone consider to change rule for UK server where is less player them on PL servers.

Any answer ?

You want to sit at the top you get the benefits... and the setbacks.....

thats your problem.....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-28-2011 15:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

RE: Info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
quote:

Any answer ?

thats your problem.....

Agreed , I hope it leads to people having to ambush closer to their level and not us small guys .
But as most of the players on this server are not that good they will end up attacking for 1 or 2 evo points instead of going for their equals .

03-28-2011 17:18 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Clan: V-13/BoS

Its a valid question.

At the moment of writing, i make it that blod can only attack 15 people, assuming none of them have been attacked in the period. [that is 15 people who would give 1 point of evolution for a win.]

With the new update, EVERY active player will be ambushing for PoE, so the likelihood of players such as blod getting close to 16 attacks is probably not possible.

So to suggest different level bands is not ridiculous, although to be fair, if anyone is playing the game well at the moment it will be blod. He will already be benefitting from great gear allowing him to solo and duo huge mobs, which is likely what Evolutions will help others to do.

My question is, will there be any change to the amounts of mobs due to evolutions?

The introduction of such an effect will no doubt help people in expos, so will this mean that there will be more mobs to compensate for the increased number of expeditions with fewer people [solos, duos etc], and the increased chance for a successful expedition in general?

Also, it would be great to see more pictures and developments of evolutions as they are decided on. Can't wait to find out about the effects of the evolutions!

03-28-2011 19:21 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
quote:

Any answer ?

thats your problem.....

Couldnt agree more, wants it easy and end of. i think this way is fair in the main way that you do need to start ambushing higher and stronger, blods point of not that many people to attack supports the fact if you want to grow you need to ambush everybody and not just ignoring certain people.

Although i cannot wait for more information on these new updates.

quote:
will the passive ones affect quest fights

especally the one where if you use blood arcane you will always lose

or wolf king will you have to active it or will it work passively

sorry had to ask again

edit added more

As for this im sure i have read Sjez post that there will be passive ones that will help in quests aswell Smile
03-28-2011 20:53 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

For info and consideration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suggested that for me and few others will be better to have few more person to be attacked for PoE. There is so many messages about farming every day. Let see Paranoia when U get lvl 89 and U will be in range of attack. It will not be so nice that you will be under attack 2 times per day.
Is no problem for me to win 16 attack per day but more of people will loose all resources.

More of players can check how many ambushes I have. I stop attacking players (daily) more then 2 years ago.

Giving -15 lvl for me will be propably better for players. I can attack them 1 time per day not 2 times daily.
03-29-2011 07:22 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

i think it would be nice to maybe give 1 or 2 points of PoE to each player who wins in an expedition (sorry if this has been mentioned already, there's a lot to read through but i haven't seen anything like it). that way some of us who aren't that great at attacking have at least SOME way of gaining it other then levelling up?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 03-29-2011 08:32.

03-29-2011 08:31 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

RE: For info and consideration Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I suggested that for me and few others will be better to have few more person to be attacked for PoE. There is so many messages about farming every day. Let see Paranoia when U get lvl 89 and U will be in range of attack. It will not be so nice that you will be under attack 2 times per day.
Is no problem for me to win 16 attack per day but more of people will loose all resources.

More of players can check how many ambushes I have. I stop attacking players (daily) more then 2 years ago.

Giving -15 lvl for me will be propably better for players. I can attack them 1 time per day not 2 times daily.

Funny enough this game wasn't made for you.. So it's not going to be tailored for you. Devs are trying to make this fair all around.

And Philly as for the PoE for expos I would have to disagree with you. With your 16 attacks a day it's going to be nice and hard to max these out and is something to work harder on, instead of people soloing mobs and gett huge exp. With PoE
03-29-2011 08:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Sushimaker suggested some solution to this on polish boards:

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...836#post6698836

basically for every level above 85 you'd get +1 to the number of levels below you you can ambush.

its not just on underworld we have vampires so high that they can lack enough targets to earn evolution points. Fair, would be if we get same chances to earn EP, it's bad enough we can't get any exp(poh) from ambushes at all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-29-2011 09:53.

03-29-2011 09:51 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I hope they keep the cap at 10 levels as I want to see some decent reports in the battlefield section .

Like Evolved CESARZ vs Evolved Blodsugare , There should be some great fights .

03-29-2011 11:30 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
I hope they keep the cap at 10 levels as I want to see some decent reports in the battlefield section .

Like Evolved CESARZ vs Evolved Blodsugare , There should be some great fights .

well, if cesarz and blod don't have enough targets to attack, they will not have same chance to evolve like level 85 will have.

/Edit
I think the level cap should be flexible, like the formula they use to determine which targets you can attack(with smaller interval of course). Sushimaker's idea is a step in that direction.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-29-2011 11:37.

03-29-2011 11:35 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

why not base it on current poh system

so for every 100 exp you get 1 poe

am sure blod can still get 100 exp from ppl

also only make the gain from ppl in act 3 that way when you stop any in act 1-2 being farmed for poe
03-29-2011 11:37 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by darc

also only make the gain from ppl in act 3 that way when you stop any in act 1-2 being farmed for poe

i am sure he cannot, and if he can it is only from Me, Cesarz, Mortis and Vlade.

Example paranoia(8Cool is 10 level below me, he have really strong setup, i just have good counter for exactly that, i get 9-10 exp...
Kherat(89) 9 exp
TMB(89) 9 exp
Rohlikus(90) i get around 40 exp

03-29-2011 11:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
quote:
Originally posted by darc

i am sure he cannot, and if he can it is only from Me, Cesarz, Mortis and Vlade.

Example paranoia(8Cool is 10 level below me, he have really strong setup, i just have good counter for exactly that, i get 9-10 exp...
Kherat(89) 9 exp
TMB(89) 9 exp
Rohlikus(90) i get around 40 exp

The top five are in a minority and should just have to wait for other people to catch up and not have it easy.

Evolution comes from having to adapt but if your good enough already then you don't need to evolve as there is no one to push your abilities .

03-29-2011 11:57 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

exp is being increase by x2.5 so you might get more have to wait and see.

Or maybe the big players could start there own clans instead of being clustered together in one clan.

You would get more targets then.
03-29-2011 12:01 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

linking exp gain with EP earning would make it far to easy to gain EP(for some vampires). Also it would greatly favor tattoos that are good at doing ambushes over the ones that are not, and don't try to pretend you think all tattoos are equal when it comes to usefulness in ambushes.

and well, why are we clustered together in few clans, we have grown together and done expos together for years. Basilisk and above takes strong vampires working together, we still fail Anubis expos more than we succeed i think. While it would be interesting to see what happened if we created 10 clans out of the top 3-4 clans, it's simply not going to happen. The game encourages us to work together, build sets that supplement each other in expos, lending each others items from CA and so on.

/Edit
No point in continuing this 'discussion' we sit at opposite at the table and won't reach any conclusions, lets just agree that it is nice to get some reason to ambushes again, because as it is now there is no point in them for me. Except collecting few resources for the occasional resurrection, because i'm too lazy to equip bunker setup for defense(maybe that will change)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-29-2011 12:33.

03-29-2011 12:27 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Q1? EP will be gained when attacking only A3 player...or u can attack A2/A1 player to get it "in -10 lvl difference"?

Q2? Will players with lvl>65 get some EP after change "like bonus per lvl" or they start at 0 like others "lvl<65"

reason: 1000 EP per path is not small number
-premium 16 attacks/per day 1 path 62.5 days "if all success"
-no premium 8 attacks/per day 1 path 125 days "if all success"

example: players profile page attacks...WINS only... u get: (attack wins/1%)*(current lvl-65)=bonus EP it should keep things balanced because in other case old players will have PoE just hanging around for nothing... also it is 1 solution for high lvl players like top5 - top10 with lack of targets to attack

it will be working only for players that have lvl>lvl65 before patch comes out

quote:

Q. So you need 1000 successful attacks to max out one path, so that's 4000 attacks for all 4 path maxed out

Q3? Is there maximum how many Evolutions "u can learn" or u can learn all "if u have enough EP's"

Q4? EP is only "requirement" for evolution path to be learned or are there any else ???

example:
stones, pop
"for lvl1 evolution path u need lvl 65...for lvl2 u need lvl 70....for lvl3 u need lvl75 for lvl4 u need lvl80"
or u need 40 perception "basic - training room" for wings lvl1, 45perc for wings lvl2, 50perc for wings lvl3, 55perc for wings lvl4

quote:

Evolutions have three types of effects:
- activated (you have to activate them like arcana),
- passive (no need to activate them during quests, but have to be activated during all other activities,
- auras (ALWAYS work)

Q5?all 3 types require PoE to be active? or
-activated : need PoE to be ACTIVE
-passive : only quest do not need PoE to be ACTIVE
-auras : dont need PoE to be active

or it will be like tattoo's:
EXAMPLE "lets say this is 1 path":
Effects: additional 1 attacks with every weapon //NEED PoE
Aura (always works): experience +24 % //DO NOT NEED PoE

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
03-29-2011 13:34 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

The same reason to argue that the top players don't get special treatment for Evolution, that the lower level people need their progress to "plateau" so they can catch up, is the same reason they should be allowed to attack lower for their Evolution.

People at lower levels advance faster, and the higher the top players progress the slower they advance. There's a convergence where if you put the effort in you can compete.

The difference between level 1 and level 5 is huge.

The difference between level 95 and level 100? Not so much.

Excluding top players from the new system will only lead to one of three things:
They put up with it for little or no reason.
They quit.
They don't bother going Act III until the people below them catch up.

You need to keep the top players interested in playing. This is what the new acts are supposed to be for. They've played a lot longer and a lot harder then anyone else, and have earned it more.

They are NOT untouchable. They're a lot further along then ever, but the longer the play the harder it is to get anything out of the game.

I get most of my EXP and PoH from ambushing people. Can you imagine getting NOTHING for that?

High level expeditions are all very well and good, but do you think it will stay that way once the mobs go Act III? They'll be dialling back after then.

This should be keeping ALL of us interested in playing. Not promoting mid range players to the top via character deletion.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-29-2011 14:57 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

The top players can let each other have free hits to boost their EP so in the end they shouldn't lose out .
I would just like to see the top players going at each other more.

03-29-2011 16:51 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

they could make it so that each kill in a siege/arena would get you 1 PoE that would bring back sieges also force clans to even out a bit more so that one clan doesnt dominate all obviously there would need to be a few conditions in the siege like there is for PoH otherwise BoS could just rape lower level clans every day and have full evos in about a week

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-02-2011 00:06 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

???????????????basically for every level above 85 you'd get +1 to the number of levels below you you can ambush.????????????????????
This way a lvl 95 would be able to farm for evolution points a lvl 75...
EP are supposed to be EARNED, not given for free!!!

How do you thing beating someone who can't even stand one round would make you progress and make you stronger??
As long as you have 8 valid targets, you will be able to get your 16 EP every day.

a slight mod to the rule could be enough: general rule still + or - 10 lvl, but people ranking + or - 20 could be always considered valid targets, independently from the points, just to prevent someone having no available targets

Otherwise just develop a scaling system: add the half points and make 1 points for + or - 10 lvl, 0,5 points for -10 to -15 lvl and +1,5 points for +10 to +15 lvl. This way maybe bigger player will progress a bit slower but they would still have their chances to do their 16 ambushes, while those brave enough to ambush much bigger players will get extra EP..

Things could still be balanced and top 20 players would have more targets available.
04-02-2011 03:59 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

We are thinking about this solution, nothing is set in stone yet. However, I'd rather the top players attacked players of a bit lower level than miss all the fun.

04-03-2011 20:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Act 3 Evolutions

quote:
SkrzydBa
DziaBa zawsze na wyprawach
Poziom ewolucji: 1
Efekt: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +5
Wymagany poziom postaci: 70
Koszt treningu: 100 PKT EWOLUCJI
Poziom ewolucji: 2
Efekt: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +10
Wymagany poziom postaci: 72
Koszt treningu: 200 PKT EWOLUCJI
Poziom ewolucji: 3
Efekt: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +15
Wymagany poziom postaci: 74
Koszt treningu: 300 PKT EWOLUCJI
Poziom ewolucji: 4
Efekt: SPOSTRZEGAWCZOSC +20, unik przed broni biaB +10 %, unik przed broni dystansow +7 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 76
Koszt treningu: 400 PKT EWOLUCJI

WINGS
Always works on quests
The level of evolution: 1
Effect: PERCEPTION +5
Required Level: 70
Cost of training: 100 POINTS OF EVOLUTION
The level of evolution: 2
Effect: PERCEPTION +10
Required Level: 72
Cost of training: 200 POINTS OF EVOLUTION
The level of evolution: 3
Effect: PERCEPTION +15
Required Level: 74
Cost of training: 300 POINTS OF EVOLUTION
The level of evolution: 4
Effect: PERCEPTION +20, Dodge against melee +10%, Dodge against ranged weapons +7%
Required Level: 76
Cost of training: 400 POINTS OF EVOLUTION

quote:
Pancerz
Efekt: ODPORNOZ +10
Wymagany poziom postaci: 75
Efekt: ODPORNOZ +20
Wymagany poziom postaci: 77
Efekt: ODPORNOZ +30
Wymagany poziom postaci: 79
Efekt: ODPORNOZ +40, bazowe PKT {YCIA +10 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 81

ARMOUR
Always works on quests
Effect: TOUGHNESS +10
Required Level: 75
Effect: TOUGHNESS +20
Required Level: 77
Effect: TOUGHNESS +30
Required Level: 79
Effect: TOUGHNESS +40, +10% to base HP
Required Level: 81

quote:

KBy/Pazury/Kolce
Efekt: obra|enia broni biaBej jednorcznej +5, obra|enia broni biaBej dwurcznej +3, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +7, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +3, obra|enia broni dystansowej +2
Wymagany poziom postaci: 85
Efekt: obra|enia broni biaBej jednorcznej +10, obra|enia broni biaBej dwurcznej +6, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +14, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +6, obra|enia broni dystansowej +4
Wymagany poziom postaci: 87
Efekt: obra|enia broni biaBej jednorcznej +15, obra|enia broni biaBej dwurcznej +9, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +21, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +9, obra|enia broni dystansowej +6
Wymagany poziom postaci: 89
Efekt: obra|enia broni biaBej jednorcznej +20, obra|enia broni biaBej dwurcznej +12, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +28, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +12, obra|enia broni dystansowej +8, trafienie wszystkich broni +35
Wymagany poziom postaci: 91

FANGS / CLAWS / SPIKES
Effect: 1-handed melee weapon damage +5, 2-handed melee weapons damage +3, one-handed guns weapon damage +7, 2-handed guns weapon damage +3, ranged weapons damage +2
Required Level: 85
Effect: 1-handed melee weapon damage +10, 2-handed melee weapons damage +6, one-handed guns weapon damage +14, 2-handed guns weapon damage +6, ranged weapons damage +4
Required Level: 87
Effect: 1-handed melee weapon damage +15, 2-handed melee weapons damage +9, one-handed guns weapon damage +21, 2-handed guns weapon damage +9, ranged weapons damage +6
Required Level: 89
Effect: 1-handed melee weapon damage +20, 2-handed melee weapons damage +12, one-handed guns weapon damage +28, 2-handed guns weapon damage +12, ranged weapons damage +8, chance to hit +35
Required Level: 91

quote:
GruczoBy jadowe
Efekt: szansa trafienia krytycznego +5 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 80
Efekt: szansa trafienia krytycznego +10 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 82
Efekt: szansa trafienia krytycznego +15 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 84
Efekt: szansa trafienia krytycznego +20 %, obrona postaci +75
Wymagany poziom postaci: 86

THE VENOM GLANDS
Effect: chance for critical hit +5%
Required Level: 80
Effect: chance for critical hit +10%
Required Level: 82
Effect: chance for critical hit +15%
Required Level: 84
Effect: chance for critical hit +20%, character defense +75
Required Level: 86

quote:
Wzmocnione [cigna
Efekt: ZWINNOZ +7
Efekt: ZWINNOZ +14
Efekt: ZWINNOZ +21
Efekt: ZWINNOZ +28, unik +4 %

REINFORCED TENDON
Always works on quests
Effect: AGILITY +7
Effect: AGILITY +14
Effect: AGILITY +21
Effect: AGILITY +28, dodge +4%

quote:
Dodatkowa komora
Efekt: PKT KRWI +10 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 80
Efekt: PKT KRWI +20 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 82
Efekt: PKT KRWI +30 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 84
Efekt: PKT KRWI +40 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 86

ADDITIONAL CHAMBER
Effect: BLOOD PTS +10%
Required Level: 80
Effect: BLOOD PTS +20%
Required Level: 82
Effect: BLOOD PTS +30%
Required Level: 84
Effect: BLOOD PTS +40%
Required Level: 86

quote:
Krew demona
Aura - dziaBa zawsze
Efekt: SZCZZCIE +3
Wymagany poziom postaci: 85
Efekt: SZCZZCIE +6
Wymagany poziom postaci: 87
Efekt: SZCZZCIE +9
Wymagany poziom postaci: 89
Efekt: SZCZZCIE +14
Wymagany poziom postaci: 91

DEMON'S BLOOD
Aura - works always
Effect: LUCK +3
Required Level: 85
Effect: LUCK +6
Required Level: 87
Effect: LUCK +9
Required Level: 89
Effect: LUCK +14
Required Level: 91

quote:
Mutacja DNA
Efekt: unik +2 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 75
Efekt: unik +4 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 77
Efekt: unik +6 %
Wymagany poziom postaci: 79
Efekt: unik +8 %, ZWINNOZ +3, SPOSTRZEGAWCZOZ +3
Wymagany poziom postaci: 81

DNA MUTATION
Always works on quests
Effect: dodge +2%
Required Level: 75
Effect: dodge +4%
Required Level: 77
Effect: dodge +6%
Required Level: 79
Effect: dodge +8%, AGILITY +3, PERCEPTION 3
Required Level: 81

quote:
O[wiecony
Efekt: WIEDZA +3, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +3, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +3
Efekt: WIEDZA +6, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +6, obra|enia broni palnej dwur...cznej +9
Efekt: WIEDZA +9, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +9, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +9
Efekt: WIEDZA +12, obra|enia broni palnej jednorcznej +12, obra|enia broni palnej dwurcznej +12, obra|enia wszystkich broni +7

ENLIGHTENED
Always works on quests
Effect: KNOWLEDGE +3, 1-handed guns damage +3, 2-handed guns damage +3
Effect: KNOWLEDGE +6, 1-handed guns damage +6, 2-handed guns damage +6
Effect: KNOWLEDGE +9, 1-handed guns damage +9, 2-handed guns damage +9
Effect: KNOWLEDGE +12, 1-handed guns damage +12, 2-handed guns damage +12, damage of all weapons +7

quote:
Szósty zmysB
Efekt: INTELIGENCJA +3
Efekt: INTELIGENCJA +6
Efekt: INTELIGENCJA +9
Efekt: INTELIGENCJA +12, SZCZZCIE +7

SIXTH SENSE
Always works on quests
Effect: INTELLIGENCE +3
Effect: INTELLIGENCE +6
Effect: INTELLIGENCE +9
Effect: INTELLIGENCE +12, LUCK +7

quote:
Absorpcja
Efekt: PKT {YCIA +250
Wymagany poziom postaci: 65
Efekt: PKT {YCIA +500
Wymagany poziom postaci: 67
Efekt: PKT {YCIA +750
Wymagany poziom postaci: 69
Efekt: PKT {YCIA +1500
Wymagany poziom postaci: 71

ABSORPTION
Effect: HP +250
Required Level: 65
Effect: HP +500
Required Level: 67
Effect: HP +750
Required Level: 69
Effect: HP +1500
Required Level: 71

----------------------------------------------------------

To give you some insight what is it about Smile Original text left for those better translators than Clemenza, me and google translate Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-13-2011 11:25 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

Why ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Question to dev,

Why underworld and necropolis have different effect evolution ?
(except Additional cavity)

ex.
wings
uw : +5, +10, +15, +20 10% dodge melee 7% dodge ranged
necro : +4, +8, +12, +16 10% dodge melee 7% dodge ranged

are this already discuss at polish forum ?

if you dont playing active both server or didn't know the answer please endure your reply/post.

12-23-2011 12:16 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

for me it s same like with items - what i mean you got different bonus to stats on under and different for necro on same called items. but also it might be a mistake.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-23-2011 12:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Act 3 - Evolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH