Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » 69 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 69 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

69 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 69
Login Akrane
Posta Levija

20 days for multiple board accounts banned - the next is going to be permanent

03-22-2011 15:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same thing as my post in Underworld.

And not only do you ban me ingame for a mistake on the forums which I find unfair : You also ban both my accounts.

So you basically STEAL from me double my money.

You are literally STEALING from me as a paying customer. TWO TIMES.

I refuse that ban.

03-22-2011 15:37 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good job on loosing another customer.

03-24-2011 14:29 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » 69

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH