Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 1 point players deleted » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 1 point players deleted
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

1 point players deleted Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would it be possible to delete 1 point players that haven`t logged on for 1-2-3 months or something like that? I want to change my name into something i like but i can`t cause someone created a character did a quest and then never came back to the game and it`s been 5 months or so.

Any opinions?
03-27-2011 11:24 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the system will stay as it is, 6 months after premium expires without logging in.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

03-27-2011 11:27 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: 1 point players deleted Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1 point players are needed lol

with out them

the server would experiance a horrible resource crash

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-27-2011 11:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

RE: 1 point players deleted Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandrua
Would it be possible to delete 1 point players that haven`t logged on for 1-2-3 months or something like that? I want to change my name into something i like but i can`t cause someone created a character did a quest and then never came back to the game and it`s been 5 months or so.

Any opinions?

I'd say that's your own fault for not getting here quick enough. Anybody who starts this game always get a shed load if resorce from inactives. When they grow the bigger players. Take. Then it happens again and again and again. It's how these things happen
03-27-2011 11:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let it be an premium option ... another 10 day Happy
or
you can take the name of that character only if player don't join 3 month minimum, and the character must be not deleted but given them a random names if the player have more that Level 10

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 03-27-2011 19:12.

03-27-2011 19:03 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

I doubt they're going to crash the entire economy of the game and eventually close the server down because you don't want to wait for the name.

The alternative would be for you to wait for that name. If you like it that much, just hang in there.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
03-27-2011 19:38 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Alexandrua

on my old character i had to wait 1 year and 1 month to change to the name i wanted cause someone else that was 1 point had it - it was someone with 0 attacks 0 quests done ...so i don`t believe the 6 months delete interval. I`m not new to the game...

I know it`s just a name..don`t waste your time telling me to wait. i just wanted an opinion i got it and the topic can be closed
03-27-2011 20:46 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 1 point players deleted

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH