Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What to do
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

What to do Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well basically i have a problem

I want to change my character which is a level 62 absorber

to either

a BK or 1h melee which one do yo think will be better

03-29-2011 02:24 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: What to do Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think BK is more effective that any 1h melee

1hm do 12 attacks with 100 damage `300 critical damage on simple target, but in expo you must have extremely good items to do damage to a mob

BK width same kit can do gooood!!! damage on players and mobs, except some of high players width high agility...

03-29-2011 04:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

RE: What to do Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi I am a gunner but I've seen many melee players building their character, so I'll give you some indications, at least for mob slaying..

Depends on how active you are.. both 1h and 2h melee can be extremely strong.
But BK is much easier to build, as you just need to work on 1 weapon, and doing a good damage is easy, after a while you will need lot of work to get items giving you high agility and def at the same time so you can hit big mobs, but up to noble phoenix you will be great in expos with very little efforts..
With 1h melee it will be much easier to hit your target, but you have much more problems to do enough damage to scratch high def mobs/players.

Ask some experienced melee player for PVP
03-29-2011 16:20 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH