Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » being logged out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page being logged out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ALJE

Registration Date: 07-28-2009

being logged out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i keep on getting logged out randomly and then this comes up

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-82.132.139.111(3640Cool /82.132.136.146).

i looked on frequently reported problems and tried the different methods of avoiding this but still is the same, i have tried off explorer, firefox and now google chrome and still keeps happening.
i am using an o2 internet stick with a 3g connection, i have also downloaded the newest version of java, enabled all cookied and made BW a trusted site

is there anything that can be done?

ALJE
03-29-2011 13:03 ALJE is offline Search for Posts by ALJE Add ALJE to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By the looks of things you've changed IP address while being logged in.

03-29-2011 13:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's the problem of your operator and the way their mobile internet works. Not sure if there is anything you can do except trying to contact their customer support and ask them to help you.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-29-2011 15:16 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
ALJE

Registration Date: 07-28-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by ALJE

ok thanks Smile
03-29-2011 17:04 ALJE is offline Search for Posts by ALJE Add ALJE to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Isit an iPhone? If so iv got a fix for this being chucked out every 2seconds by safari
03-29-2011 23:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » being logged out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH