Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Auction View » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Auction View
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Auction View Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I changed this from the attacks thing kus itl never happen =[

Tho this wasnt mentioned!!

-----------------------

Do u no sumtimes how when u put an item in auction and it duplicates??
And sum1 puts the same item in at the same time and it duplicates??

You can never no which is yours!!! Instead of making your item a different colour in the item list (kus i dont think theyl do that, which would be brilliant) how about change the main screen

Do u know where it tells you what stones you allowed yourself to get.. isnt that kinda pointless, i dont need a reminder, so why doesnt that say what stones are currently bid on your item??

It may conflict with the duplicates, but they can try =D

Also, who gets the stones from the duplicate items kus i didnt get any!!! =[

And it dont say on the tutorial page with the duplicate bit

Any views!!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-20-2008 15:38.

07-20-2008 15:15 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As easy as it would make things for us they have already said there is no point in asking for it because it will not be implemented.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Following things will never be added to BloodWars:

- Number of attack won't be duplicated/moved to main ambush screen

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 15:22 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh rite.. crap...

07-20-2008 15:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Serafine
Triple Ace

quote:
Oh rite.. crap...

lol. Sry I just laughed when I saw that. Because you had just posted in Azz's thread where Evengelion quoted Szeszej.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 15:30 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
DemonDude
Lord

What dya mean serafine?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

U mean i shuda knew?? Yeah i no!!

=,[

Anyway, ive changed it to auction idea =D

07-20-2008 15:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Serafine
Triple Ace

The stones that are bid on duplicates are just gone. It's like a goldsink in other games to take them out of economy so the economy doesn't unbalance. It is a bit stupid though that your actual item might get only a BS and one of the dupes gets LS & BS (examples only here) and those stones are wasted. You should get the max one.

Something to show what bid is on your one currently would be good. In the case of multiple ppl auctioning duplicated items. It is pointless showing what stones you allowed to be bid on your item.

But I could see where it might make it easier for ppl to push stones between accounts.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 15:43 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
DemonDude
Lord

Yea it would make it easier, but thats no reason to make it harder for the hole!!

And yeah, i agree on getting the max bid from the duplicates!! Its just not fair, sum people prefer to go for the second one as they think they will get it cheaper, but quite often it goes for a lot more!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-20-2008 15:47.

07-20-2008 15:46 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

This will not be implemented to prevent pushing. This was asked several times and the answer is still the same.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-21-2008 18:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Yeah, right now DemonDude should get a warning (and a ban, because he already has 3 warnings) but I'm in a good mood today and I'm only closing the thread Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-21-2008 20:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Auction View

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH