Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » collector tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page collector tattoo 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

collector tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need a slight bit of advice please guys

im looking at becoming a collector in the near-ish future, but i have a slight concern, will i still be able to use my solar set with this tattoo path or will the solars =0 def effect kill all tattoos as collector tats have a min def requirement as opposed to max?

all information on this will be welcomed Smile thanks

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 04-02-2011 14:52.

04-02-2011 14:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: collector tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup unfortunatley your solar set would not work on the collector tattoo as you said before mate it would set your defence to 0 (it doesnt take in to account your toughness)

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-02-2011 14:55 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looks like im not being a collector then LOL

i refuse to give up 4 attacks a round for more hp and damge, it wouldnt stack up right

cheers for the advice though mate, this can be closed now Smile

IGN: acidic shots
04-02-2011 14:56 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » collector tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH