Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 3 clan buildings not fair » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Act 3 clan buildings not fair 7 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.007 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Act 3 clan buildings not fair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry I don't like this rule at all; - in order to build clan buildings the leader must be in act 3.
This rule ONLY caters to the high level clans and makes them even more topheavy and limits clans with lower level leaders and nearly forces some of them out of the position. This is a rule that is not balanced nor fair.
inb4 butthurt because I'm not in a top 10 clan
I'm speaking on behalf of anyone who is in same position.
You make it too difficult to catch up already.
The top clans can hold a Z3 without any fear of loosing it to a lower ranking clan already.
Now you want to make it so the top clans can eradicate the 24 hour safety rule? And ONLY for the top clans?
How is that fair?
Please explain youselves!

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-02-2011 16:58 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg, someone please close this Frown

all response this got on its other thread was negative, we dont need to go through it all again

IGN: acidic shots
04-02-2011 17:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Act 3 clan buildings not fair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

instead of thinking it a problem

why not see it as a goal to acheive

every player/clan started out small but worked hard to get to where they are now

if ur not lvl 65 or ur leader isnt 65 then u have soemthing to work on and strive to get

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-02-2011 17:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you can always change clan Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-02-2011 17:03 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Im gona say it all here again.. deal with it, life isnt fair so why should a game be fair.

You get rewarded to being a bigger player and PLAYING LONGER, why should you all be given something for signing up? you might aswell start sending messages to people saying i dont think its fair you have a legendary perfect murderous mace.. i dont think its fair you have 10,000 points and i dont..
04-02-2011 17:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria

I enjoy the company of my fellow clanmates. Our personalities mix quite well and we work together very easily

04-02-2011 17:05 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
quote:

I enjoy the company of my fellow clanmates. Our personalities mix quite well and we work together very easily

if you work together so well, reaching level 65 should be a doddle Smile

put your dummy back in, close your board page, play the game and grab some levels, PLAY THE DAMN GAME AND EARN WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR!!!!!

04-02-2011 17:06 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
im sorry mate, but im sure as hell theres alot more than 100 players in the game that are over level 65 Smile

my guess is either you or your clan leader is under level 65, and because you have to work for this, your spitting your dummy out and having a tantrum, grow up, shut up and put your effort into gaining the levels you need and not crying on the boards

LOL I aint crying I'm just speaking on behalf of a LOT of Necro users.

Ok MAYBE it is a nice goal to achieve but the fact remains that even if the goal is achieved EVERY1 who is already there will be above and beyond catching up to by that point.

WHY can't the buildings for clans just be implemented to ALL?
That's NOT that much to ask for considering all the other bonuses the game elders get.
I'm not complaining I got to work for anything. I enjoy a good goal. This goal just imbalances the game tenfold

04-02-2011 17:08 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
put your dummy back in, close your board page, play the game and grab some levels, PLAY THE DAMN GAME AND EARN WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR!!!!!

Umad? lol

04-02-2011 17:09 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
quote:

Well then work for getting act 3 instead of whining, as Flash said, all who are high have worked hard, so why should stuff be given out freely.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-02-2011 17:10 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

because clan buildings are an act 3 feature, so you need to get to act 3 to unlock them!!!!

think of call of duty as an example

you need to unlock the better guns, you dont just get them from level one and go out on a mad run

you need to unlock and earn these perks, the same as everyone whos eligable has done

your young aint you? cuz you come across as a spoiled mardy little child, if your an adult, i feel sorry for all people involved in your life

04-02-2011 17:11 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Agreed with demon.

Tis a feature, you dont actually have to go into A3, but you will be losing out on alot of things by not doing it and you wont progress if your just full blown against it.. atleast give things a try before giving it a full blown bashing.
04-02-2011 17:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
because clan buildings are an act 3 feature, so you need to get to act 3 to unlock them!!!!

think of call of duty as an example

you need to unlock the better guns, you dont just get them from level one and go out on a mad run

you need to unlock and earn these perks, the same as everyone whos eligable has done

your young aint you? cuz you come across as a spoiled mardy little child, if your an adult, i feel sorry for all people involved in your life

Wow this really trolls you hard don't it?
Such offensive words over a simple question.

And COD or ANY other game like that there is a balance. Sure you can get awesome weapons and PWN all newbz but at least the game doesn't make options for the high ranking clans to be GODS of the arena compared to anyone else.

04-02-2011 17:14 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:

I do agree with what your saying demon BUT you need to stop with the insulting lad, better ways to dealing with people than that.

Ver i understand why you might feel a little disappointed about it being lvl 65 but with what everyone has been saying a lot of people have been playing this game a lot longer and so they reap the benefits, i started from scratch from playing a 1k pointer and im lvl 42 now so i have a long way to go aswel before I can benefit act 2 and act 3. I think the more the devs explain about the features then we will be able to understand more about why it is capped to lvl 65 and not implemented at lvl 0

it could be that the mobs will be a lot harder and I for one dont want a over sized black drake, I struggle to hit the damned thing as it is in under world.

you also are forgetting that what you are playing now are the new features of the game in legendary weapons and armor etc, and even before that they had not even introduced expeditions, so you do have a lot to contend with before you even hit lvl 65

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-02-2011 17:20 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
you also are forgetting that what you are playing now are the new features of the game in legendary weapons and armor etc, and even before that they had not even introduced expeditions, so you do have a lot to contend with before you even hit lvl 65

I realize it and I have a lot to work up towards but that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that the top 3 to 5 clans will have EVERY space in Z3 monopolized. Maybe more Z3 spaces are in order.

04-02-2011 17:26 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
quote:

I realize it and I have a lot to work up towards but that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that the top 3 to 5 clans will have EVERY space in Z3 monopolized. Maybe more Z3 spaces are in order.

without act3 or 2 the top 12 strongest clans are gonna have the best z3's the z2's

with the strongest holding the z1...this new act isnt gonna change that

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-02-2011 17:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:

without act3 or 2 the top 12 strongest clans are gonna have the best z3's the z2's

with the strongest holding the z1...this new act isnt gonna change that

Good point...has there ever been an inquiry into adding more areas? As there is more players in game at higher levels now?

04-02-2011 17:32 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

quote:

hehe what your talking about is something that has been talked about long before this.

yes the top 10 clans will hold the Z3 squares and have done so for a few years, it is up to you and your clan to change this surely?

but you cant expect act 3 to actually help you in attaining a zone 3 square as this would definitely inbalance the game and it would turn everything on its head. Baal hits on it the head mate, however as soon as your clan are lvl 65 above then maybe you could challeneg another clan for their zone 3 square

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-02-2011 17:33 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Hes had an ear bashing mainly from demon with the facts.

But as Balzyboo says a new Act isnt going to change the structure of how things work, its just something extra and new to work on.

With such strong views against you here dude im quite sure there is nothing going to be changed and just for you.
04-02-2011 17:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

But as Balzyboo says a new Act isnt going to change the structure of how things work, its just something extra and new to work on.

With such strong views against you here dude im quite sure there is nothing going to be changed and just for you.

lol just for me?
Only people posting are those in high level clans

04-02-2011 17:45 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD

lol just for me?
Only people posting are those in high level clans

I dont think 3/4 of the lower clans know what ActII is or even know how to get into it, let along that an ActIII is coming
04-02-2011 17:46 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i agree that i may have been a bit harsh in my approach, so i do openly apologise about HOW i put my point across, but i stand by what i said, you cant expect to be given an easy ride, the rest of us have had to work for things in this game, ok we might have had a stroke of luck being here long enough to have the level and other requirements to move to act 3

but we get pegged back for a week or 2 when we get there as our squares will be dead so smaller players can come and kick our asses pretty easy, theres your balance youth, so smile Smile

04-02-2011 17:46 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
i agree that i may have been a bit harsh in my approach, so i do openly apologise about HOW i put my point across, but i stand by what i said, you cant expect to be given an easy ride, the rest of us have had to work for things in this game, ok we might have had a stroke of luck being here long enough to have the level and other requirements to move to act 3

but we get pegged back for a week or 2 when we get there as our squares will be dead so smaller players can come and kick our asses pretty easy, theres your balance youth, so smile Smile

lol make sure you use up your blood and people even though paybacks a female dog in heat

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-02-2011 17:49.

04-02-2011 17:49 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
demonfury v2
Lord

ill be remembering who tried to farm me whilst my squares dead, they'll get a hell of a kicking when its back Tongue

04-02-2011 18:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

1 last thing, you should be thanking the devs

When the comps came out everyone thought it would be atleast 80+ to get to act 3 and they've given at 65, an easy lvl to reach

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-02-2011 19:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

quote:

well, teoretically the top 12 clans could monopolize the 144 z3 squares since every clan is limited to 12 z3 squares each

and you shouldn't complain too much about the lvl65 req for act3 since your deputy in necropolis could reach lvl 65 in a month if he plays active and then you could make him a temporary leader, and at this point no one knows when act3 will arrive, it could be days, weeks or in worst case months

04-02-2011 21:52 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
szczepixor

Registration Date: 05-23-2009

This rule ONLY caters to the high level clans and makes them even more topheavy and limits clans with lower level leaders and nearly forces some of them out of the position. This is a rule that is not balanced nor fair.

lvl 65 mean high lvl?
so lvl 65 is 445792 PoP it is 445 points

now take a look on ranking

354. Fume ABSORBER M 4/112/12 [BoS] 445

it means we have 354 hlvls on our R1 UK, they can start clan with clan buildings

if you dont get it, explain it to yourself by 'oh being a leader of clan is only for hlvls with lvl 65 but BW team is so good for me so i can do it even now on lvl 33(example)'

sorry for my language mistakes :/
04-02-2011 22:58 szczepixor is offline Search for Posts by szczepixor Add szczepixor to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The problem with allowing lower lvl clans to build clan buildings might be the fact that the costs for clan buildings are probably going to be static so even if you had them you wouldn't be able to afford them and changing the costs from static to say level dependant has a lot of dangers.

65 lvl is not that high, not as high as it used to be and it's a point when all the A3 features kick in and CBs are an A3 feature.

However, we can see that some people may be disappointed so we'll keep evaluating our decisions regarding this. As always I can't promise you anything and what is more it's more likely than not that the current requirements will stay as they are currently.

04-03-2011 20:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

This is going to prooberly be flamed like a burger but

I am ready to move to act 3 level 65 + the leader of my clan is proberly ready to move to act3 so am not just saying this because i cart do anything

I know this as been dicussed before but new act why don't we get a new server give everyone a chance to get there in equal time and will stop people moaning

+

New server with act 3 i can mostly guarentee most active players would move to the new server if you didn't put it on R1 lots of premium = lots moree £££ for bloodwars

people might moan and sayy i wouldnt start again for act 3 but if you do your kidding yourselfs

04-03-2011 22:58 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
This is going to prooberly be flamed like a burger but

I am ready to move to act 3 level 65 + the leader of my clan is proberly ready to move to act3 so am not just saying this because i cart do anything

I know this as been dicussed before but new act why don't we get a new server give everyone a chance to get there in equal time and will stop people moaning

+

New server with act 3 i can mostly guarentee most active players would move to the new server if you didn't put it on R1 lots of premium = lots moree £££ for bloodwars

people might moan and sayy i wouldnt start again for act 3 but if you do your kidding yourselfs

many people will say shhhhhhh, and ill be the first Smile

we've ALL worked hard from day one to be where we are now, why should we all have to start again from scratch in the name of equality? the smaller players are smaller for one of the following reasons:

they're new to the game - not experienced enough for act 2 let alone act 3

they're not active enough - there fault not ours

they don't grow fast enough - once more, the blame lays with them

to suggest a new server JUST for act 3 is STUPID!! if players are ready for it and choose to go there, then they shall, if they choose not to then ok, if there not ready, knowing what needs to be done to get there might just incentivise them slightly and get them earning some points so they can to unlock the treasures that await in act 3 Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 04-04-2011 01:15.

04-04-2011 01:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Well I've had my say and if this backfires in all your faces remember this thread and bow to me...if your all right then you can throw it in my face and I'll place my tail between my legs

04-04-2011 01:20 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

You can't go immediately into Act III (or Act II for that matter) but once you've grown to a high enough level you can.

Same as using high level items. They won't be downgraded in requirements because it isn't 'fair' we get to use them.

z3's go to the Clans strong enough to hold them. The only answer is to grow to the point you CAN hold one. They won't make more in the same way they won't make more z1 squares. That's just the number that exists.

You CAN work your way up. You grow faster the lower down you are, and the higher up other people are the slower they grow. There is an element of convergence involved, but you have to be ready to play the game for the long haul.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-04-2011 01:25 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Act 3 clan buildings not fair

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH