Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld [parameter] charisma and HP +xx % » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page [parameter] charisma and HP +xx %
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

[parameter] charisma and HP +xx % Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we can calculate HP +xx % at item parameter base your current HP,
how about charisma ?

10 charisma equal HP +1000 or HP +1% or another ?

(without building effect due to act3 process will nullified HP bonuses)

thanks.

npc son's name : cpu

04-02-2011 23:07 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depends on police station for charimsa depending on what you get so you really can't say 10charisma is 500 life. Because 10charimsa to a higher police could be 700
04-02-2011 23:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Depends on police station for charimsa depending on what you get so you really can't say 10charisma is 500 life. Because 10charimsa to a higher police could be 700

(without building effect due to act3 process will nullified HP bonuses)

04-02-2011 23:17 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Then it is 0.. If no buildings work no matter what you have if you still have no buildings it will be whatever your throneroom says
04-02-2011 23:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The amount of charisma determines how much hp you have during defense against an ambush. It's not used in any other thing (except item and building requirements).

charisma in a fight

I need conversion number from charisma into HP.

Im fell naked if become 0...

04-02-2011 23:31 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Either you don't understand or I clearly don't.

The only way you get more life in defence is from charisma by buildings. If you have NO buildings nothing will happen. You could have 1000charisma and it won't have any effect. You will still have the same amount of HP as what the throneroom says.

You can't have a conversion rate of life to charisma because it souly lies on your buildings ( and friendly and so on which is a +% )
04-02-2011 23:37 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

actually I need volunter at uw who using no building square,
I'll ambush you with your max charisma and regular charisma and we can compare it.

who has square with zero building at uw ? Big Grin

04-02-2011 23:40 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

hp in your throne hall is the only hp you have if your using a null square

your charisma counts for naff all untill your defensive buildings come into count

for the police station its 1 hp per charisma point x the level of the police station

im not to sure on the formula for the garrison though

IGN: acidic shots
04-02-2011 23:59 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

we can try on Dark Fears event - Effects of buildings do not apply in ambush

my rought calculation will add HP either 34.12 or 3.48 per charisma without building when ambused (not from throne hall).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 04-03-2011 00:15.

04-03-2011 00:14 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Without buildings there will be no additional HP mate. What you see in Throne Hall is all what you will have.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-03-2011 00:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Dude.. IT ADDS NOTHING WITH NO BUILDINGS.. How many times do I have to say and explain lol
04-03-2011 00:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

on underworld its true (charisma didnt add HP) but on necropolis charisma add HP.
I just checked at both realm.

04-10-2011 01:58 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Mortis
Emperor

Any proof of this mate? I would really like to see the necropolis realm.

04-10-2011 18:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Any proof of this mate? I would really like to see the necropolis realm.

with charisma (bulletproof+plastic)
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=83abd66e10
HP= 4880 / 4880

without charisma
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7340c7446b
HP= 2360 / 2360

no demonic/friend/caring/reinforcing/bloodsucker weapon.
all building still the same.

maybe someone on necro can double check this.

I can't edit (remove underworld part) on title page because its shift to another topic to uniworld (underworld+necropolis).

if someone confirm this, thread can be closed.

114-42=72

4880-2360=2120

29.44 HP (round up to 30 HP) per charisma

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 04-10-2011 23:22.

04-10-2011 23:18 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

cpu was guarded by 14 perfectly trained policemen from the assault squads.
(PERCEPTION +14, all weapons damage +16, HP +1470)

u have 42 base charisma thats where the exra hp is comng from

will say once more if u have NO BUILDINGS..u will get no extra hp

but u ave bpolice station lvl 14

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-10-2011 23:27 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

let say no building,
I was using same square, but why have different hp with different charisma.

I already accept that on underworld charisma didnt increase HP.

but it was different on necropolis, maybe you can try first blood in necro for few days (without build any building) and try for your self.

04-10-2011 23:33 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by npc
quote:

let say no building,

but it was different on necropolis, maybe you can try first blood in necro for few days (without build any building) and try for your self.

I'm going to say it again.. And last time then I'm done on this topic Wink

Charisma alone does nothing building do your work
04-11-2011 00:17 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by npc
quote:

let say no building,

Your police station will give you more hp for every extra point of Charisma you have. You can see this in the Building Site. If you change your Charisma and then check your building site, it tells you how many hp the police station is giving you. But, if you had no police station, you would get no extra hp's.

POLICE STATION (LEVEL 19)
Apart from upholding the rule of law, the police provides you with additional protection. Scouts help you detect ambushes and policemen aid you in defence of your territory.
Effect: PERCEPTION during ambushes increased by 19, +4997 to HP in defence

This is my police station. It's level 19 and my Charisma is 263. So it gives me an extra 4997 hp.

4997 = 263*19 so if I added 1 more point of Charisma i would get 264*19 = 5016.

If I had no police station, the calculation would be 263*0 = 0 extra hp.

So NO BUILDINGS = NO EXTRA HP.
04-11-2011 01:43 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Mate, regardless of server the game is working same. If you have no buildings (especially police station) then there is no extra HP in defence regardless of how much charisma you have.

Your reports are with buildings, so of course change of charisma is influencing the amount of your hitpoints in defence. Same as is reputation influencing amount of hitpoints in attack.

BUT one thing is same for both servers Underworld and Necropolis. If you have NO BUILDINGS then there is no extra HP added.
I recommend you to read this Tutorial page.

04-11-2011 13:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

thanks everyone,
I'll need think again how to counter/defend without building effect during act3 process.

thread can be closed.

04-11-2011 14:02 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld [parameter] charisma and HP +xx %

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH