Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan armory... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan armory...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Question Clan armory... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 839

Problem description:

Look on this.
I take crystal dagger (+5) from clan armor, but where is it? I havent it.
What is happened there? Confused

07-21-2008 16:14 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is your armory full, like 66/65

check carefully, look at every item, put them all in shelf ten then organise them back to the other shelves until you have nothing on shelf 10

Remember The Name...

07-21-2008 16:25 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the person who put the item in had it in a low shelf
get them to move it to shelf 10 then put back into armoury

it should say you have the item in the clan armoury section
but you cant get to it to equip or put back
but clan leader or the item owner can take it back

07-21-2008 16:29 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Gumis1

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gumis1

Are u ever taking items from CA?
If I take something from clan armory I will have it on special shelf: "clan items", but i havent this one.

Yes, I can message to owner to take it, its no problem for me, but its bug...

I have ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 932 / 80, but I can see other items from CA when I take it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gumis1: 07-21-2008 16:37.

07-21-2008 16:36 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Gumis1
I have ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 932 / 80, but I can see other items from CA when I take it.

Yeah theres your problem, ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 932 / 80
done this before Tongue
the only way out of this is to tell the dep or clan leader to take it out Smile

Remember The Name...

07-21-2008 16:44 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

it might get a special shelf
but all items are ordered
and according to the ordering the clan item you have borrowed is not in the top 80
like i say get them to move the item in their armoury to a higher shelf before putting back and when you borrow again you should see it like usual

07-21-2008 16:45 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Gumis1

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gumis1

ok, u was right...
owner say that it is on shelf 1 and there was problem

thanks Smile

07-21-2008 17:29 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan armory...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH