Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Black Widow Designs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Black Widow Designs 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Viduata

Registration Date: 07-20-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: None

Black Widow Designs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, Im new here and while still getting to grips with the game thought Id show some signatures ive made for people on other forums and games. Hope you like:

Here are some examples of my recent work

07-21-2008 20:24 Viduata is offline Search for Posts by Viduata Add Viduata to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice
how long you been doing this sort of thing for?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aidensixx: 07-21-2008 21:55.

07-21-2008 21:36 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Viduata

Thread Starter Thread Started by Viduata
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I think ive been doing it for about a year now. A friend I met via forums was nice enough to teach me the basics and then tutorials all the way. Havent been able to do as much as I used to due to University and life in general

07-21-2008 22:48 Viduata is offline Search for Posts by Viduata Add Viduata to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

nice i could use some of ur help..

07-21-2008 23:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Wow, very nice. If you get bored you can play with my signature a bit.

07-21-2008 23:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

jesus ur brilliant!!!

How long does it take??

Do u work on request??

07-21-2008 23:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Viduata

Thanks for the compliments XD
minshres Id be glad to help if I can and DemonDude they can take from 20mins to hours, all depends really but I do take requests yes. What is it you were after?
Be warned I like to keep my canvas to 325*100 though

07-22-2008 12:30 Viduata is offline Search for Posts by Viduata Add Viduata to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Sweet work man Tongue

Might give ya a shout sometime Smile

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 07-22-2008 12:35.

07-22-2008 12:35 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

those are savage! Shocked

i might give ya a shout aswell! Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-22-2008 12:38 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
DemonDude
Lord

Well my main name on the net is
BrainDeadEmperor shortend to BDE

And i used to have an idea of a character of what he looked like in my head, but in comparison to your stuff, he looks like crap!!! lol

In my head, he was a long white haired zombie man, with riped clothes and boney claw like arms..!!

With a dark backset and some sort of play on the name,

Emperor - In charge of an empire

Braindead - Zombie army !!!

There was a Yu-Gi-Oh card that looked awsome, and the "Return of the Phantom Stranger" art on the rob zombie album Hellbilly deluxe also looks awsome!!!

What program do u use???

EDIT: I searched the net for the two images im on about but icant find em!!

When i go home i can scan the two in =]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-22-2008 12:51.

07-22-2008 12:48 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

@ViduataWow
....Nice piece of work Smile very impressed....even my bro makes these to Big Grin

@DemonDude
yeah I heard that card, seen it and have it Tongue

Remember The Name...

07-22-2008 12:53 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DemonDude
Lord

Really nhan!! Whats it called?? Just so i can google it =]

Btw, your sig picture changes all the time!!

And its 2 big!!! lol

07-22-2008 13:29 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
DemonDude
Lord

Hey man, me again!!!

I just finished creating a forum for my clan and i was wondering if u wud create sumfin sumfin to go at the top of it???

The only thing they had that went with the theme was this

http://illiweb.com/fa/gothic/logo.png

So thats the size roughly!!!

Here is the forum so u can see what to blend with

http://thebattlelords.forumotion.net/

Were a clan of mostly guys, but we are mixed!! Anything that sort of playes on the clan name Battle Lords!! Our clan tag is BATs!!

Anything really dude, i just wana replace this one as it isnt really.. clannish!!!

Thanks Man

^_^

07-25-2008 00:54 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Viduata

Ill see what I can do. I have a few pics in mind that should do. Im busy tomorrow so may be a day or two before i can get round to it. Thanks

08-01-2008 23:13 Viduata is offline Search for Posts by Viduata Add Viduata to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Ah thats brilliant man!!! Thank you so much!!!

=D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-02-2008 00:12.

08-02-2008 00:10 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
GuilyPleasure

Registration Date: 07-12-2008
Clan: Shadow

RE: Black Widow Designs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oooooohhh...can you do one for me????

Or tell me how to design one myself????

Hell they're cool!!

Big Grin Cool
09-11-2008 17:46 GuilyPleasure is offline Search for Posts by GuilyPleasure Add GuilyPleasure to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of GuilyPleasure: newtharry@yahoo.co.uk
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude

http://illiweb.com/fa/gothic/logo.png

Do you mind i use this please i think it's great Smile

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 09-11-2008 17:57.

09-11-2008 17:57 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Hi Viduata,

im not sure if your still up for request but i absolutely love your stuff and if you have any free time could you please make me a signature?

iv had a try at making one in the past but iv never managed to make anything good, let alone anything near what you can do!

cheers

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-11-2008 17:16 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Quite nice stuff... Keep at it Wink
05-12-2009 15:54 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Damien Von Absinthe
Quite nice stuff... Keep at it Wink

At what point will it become clear to you that u shouldnt necropost. I was going to let you of with a warning but you just dont seem to listen.
05-12-2009 16:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

I`m sorry. I am new to the forums and did not know of the antiquety of these posts (you should put a little more effort in keeping things alive...) as I dont check the dates because forums which are half decent tend to have at least a few live posts. However, I won`t "necropost" if thats going to make you happy.

By the way, its "let you off" with two "F" )I`m ignoring the "u" instead of "you" because supposedly you did that one on purpose, right?). Maybe you should spend more time learning grammar and less time attemting to have authority instead of saying things nicely.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Damien Von Absinthe: 05-12-2009 16:53.

05-12-2009 16:51 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

You have broken the rules 6 times in the space of a few hours. You were already told to look at the regulations, but it doesnt seem like you have. If you have an issue with the warning you have recieved pm me or scillage.

And you forgot a p in attempting Wink
05-12-2009 16:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

wheyyy pwned by aud, and if you're worried about when something was last posted in, and claim it isnt clear, whast's wrong with looking at the nice shiny box saying "last post" or even the post date in the thread itself

EDIT: also stop being rude to mods, thats arty + aud now i <3 them ;P so show them moar respect (and no that isn't a typo before you starting going on @ me damien)

EDIT 2: too tipsy to type >_< ill fix some

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 05-12-2009 18:27.

05-12-2009 18:25 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

pleb watch out 1 more warning and you are gone. last chance so no more spam ok?

05-12-2009 23:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Hey I Like Ur Work Could U Do Me One Pleasee Or Tell Me How To Do Them O Find A Link For Me To Leaarnnn Fanx Smile

05-12-2009 23:24 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by LightKnight
Hey I Like Ur Work Could U Do Me One Pleasee Or Tell Me How To Do Them O Find A Link For Me To Leaarnnn Fanx Smile

Last Active: 08-30-2008 14:05

Thread Closed

05-13-2009 00:18 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Black Widow Designs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH