Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld absorber hunter suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page absorber hunter suggestion 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

absorber hunter suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok now i'm looking for any ideas what to do next
what would You buy first now? what would You change?
My main problem is strength

LVL - 84

STRENGTH 56 COST: 271738
AGILITY 51 COST: 109206
TOUGHNESS 48 COST: 63198
APPEARANCE 45 COST: 36573
CHARISMA 45 COST: 36573
REPUTATION 47 COST: 52665
PERCEPTION 51 COST: 109206
INTELLIGENCE 45 COST: 36573
KNOWLEDGE 51 COST: 109206

PTS OF PROGRESS: 193 760

Equipment for attack:
Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd* (+1)
Legendary Perfect Light Cape of the Death Sower (+1)
Hawk`s Chain (+5)
Perfect Hawk`s Signet
Good Hawk`s Signet (+5)
Perfect Kilt of the Rogue (+1)
Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+2)

Equipment for expos:
Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd* (+1)
Legendary Perfect Light Cape of the Death Sower (+1)
Good Solar Chain (+5)
Perfect Hawk`s Signet
Perfect Signet of Youth
Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+5)
Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+2)

I will change this to hawks set and kilt of shepard on p+1 soon when i get low stones for upgrade Wink i think no more then 2 weeks ;p

Below LVL 73 how did i look back then Wink

LvL -73

STRENGTH 49 COST: 52665
AGILITY 45 COST: 30478
TOUGHNESS 42 COST: 17638
APPEARANCE 42 COST: 21165
CHARISMA 45 COST: 30478
REPUTATION 43 COST: 25398
PERCEPTION 45 COST: 30478
INTELLIGENCE 42 COST: 21165
KNOWLEDGE 49 COST: 43888

PTS OF PROGRESS: 29 919

expo set for most mobs

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1)
Legendary Good Light Cape of the Death Sower (+5)
Good Solar Chain (+5)
Good Signet of Youth (+5)
Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+5)
Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction

Equipment for attack:

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1)
Legendary Good Light Cape of the Death Sower (+5)
Good Chain of Talent (+3)
Good Elvish Shorts of the Rogue (+5)
Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by rekinek: 02-26-2012 10:35.

04-08-2011 11:39 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can do only one change - try to merge, buy or find in quest craze items like:
deadly bandanna of precognition
Hunters cape of death sower
hawks xxx of levitation x 3
elvish kilt of sun/scout/shepherd/night
and Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

and maximum change tattoo to COLECTOR

04-08-2011 17:51 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
rekinek

Thread Starter Thread Started by rekinek
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.... i'm lvl 73 cant wear those items on good lvl... and hunters cape of ds isnt great idea i think Wink and its also not hard to merge

so anyone better ideas?
04-09-2011 14:02 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

i have same path like you and ~same items except bandana of precognition and shorts of dodges.. and i want the items that i specified in last post Happy

real change...
Good Signet of Youth (+5) - levitation
Good Elvish Shorts of the Rogue (+5) - of sun / ....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 04-09-2011 16:51.

04-09-2011 16:50 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
rekinek

I think You didint read my post Wink

i'v got elvish of sun already and i use it on expos Tongue

levitation isnt change i need Wink its just 1 more strength and will be easir for me to make titanium of youth and wear it on g+3 lvl Wink

edit:

and yeah You have ~same items but not upgraded and bandana on g+5 ;p try to make it on p+1 ;p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rekinek: 04-09-2011 18:14.

04-09-2011 18:10 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
rekinek

up
02-26-2012 10:35 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

i wouldnt drop your hawks for tit of youth mate

for later expos hawks is gonna be really important

it might be a good idea now to star trying to merge x2 hawks rings of youth/levi/accuracy and a hawks neckpiece of accuarcy/levi

uber rare gear but youll be a demon with that

a deadly bandanna of procog will be worth its weight in gold and an elvish cape of ds is the best armour you could wish for, i know you dont need the crit chance from the elvish due to being an absorber. but the extra agility will make you epic
02-26-2012 11:30
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

long term, if i was in your position, what i would do is look to add a strength suffix to part of your hawks set, and go for an elvish kilt of shepherd/sun if you need the appearance (p+1)

headgear...bandanna of precog would be a step up......prefix...deadly?

02-26-2012 13:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
rekinek

About the
Deadly bandanna of precognition might be good idea but i'll be able to wear it on lvl 89 so i have 5 lvls to make it ;p but still i'll be low on strength

Hawks of youth will be very hard to merge ;p and it will cost me like 100ss+ for sure and it will be hard to wear below lvl 90 i think Wink i would like hawks of strength

so long time before i'll make those changes ;/

and about elvish kilt of shepherd/sun i'm not even able to wear elvish shorts of sun on g+5 without my youth Tongue so still will need much more str Crying
02-26-2012 20:14 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

P+1 bandana of precognition and P+1 kilt of the shepherd would be usefull I think. These have low strength requirements and can be sold later on for nice amount of stones.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-26-2012 21:10 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

oh i was talking long term fella. add a strength suffix to hawks so you can wear endgame ranged kilt type thing.

maybe look at the effects of other prefixes than deadly

02-26-2012 21:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
oh i was talking long term fella. add a strength suffix to hawks so you can wear endgame ranged kilt type thing.

maybe look at the effects of other prefixes than deadly

only other viable prefix there is really is tigers, less damage but a better combat score Smile
02-27-2012 01:29
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Or horned, helpful, assault, or even bulletproof or ritual. xD

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-27-2012 03:28 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

Deadly is needed because ranged can add damage only from items, not from stats... so every 1 damage for a ranged is very useful...

No doubt Caesar have perfect ranged set...
and if you want to use heavy crossbow then you will need elvish/hunters vest of speed... or field cape of speed (for hunter tattoo hunter cape of speed at P+2 it's ok)

also you can't use another ring set that hawk... because of damage bonus, solar give 0 defence... other sets don't give damage...

so for ranged the path is written... only 2 ways... except kilt you can chose your prefix... dodge/sun/shepherd ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 02-27-2012 06:54.

02-27-2012 06:53 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

What about crossbows? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am thinking about this:

Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of reaction
vs
Legendary Perfect Crossbow of reaction

on 600 defence target (calculation are for LVL 90+ players)

Damage Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of reaction
(~100+116-27)*3*3.7 = 2097
(~100+116-27)*5*3.7 = 3496 - with xxx of speed
Obs: for hunter: 83% critical chances
(-27 from 88% ignore defence)

Legendary Perfect Crossbow of reaction
(70+116-95)*5*3.7 = 1683
(70+116-95)*7*3.7 = 2356
Obs: for hunter: 56% critical chances (for absorbers this is not a problem, or use elvish cape)
(-95 from 37% ignore defence)

of course on PVP shurikens are the best but i am thinking for expos...

EDIT: forgot about "overall weapon damage +15 %"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 04-08-2012 14:01.

04-08-2012 13:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ok Iv been playing with this idea for a while now.

Hawks to P+2 (kinda a must, I did read the lack of stones part so im not going to go into this too far)

Elvish cape of the deathsower at P+1 has a nice low str requirment but also meets the tattoo requirments and gives some sexy crit which means you dont need your arcana anymore to max crit so you can then pile on the cats paths.

Ignore elvish of sun get shepherd... its harder to wear but gives better stats. also make it a kilt... shorts do noone any favours.

(bear with me on this next point)

Tigers bandanna of adrenaline.

yes I realise it lowers your perc BUT even with the negative to perc it gives better overall stats than a deadly bandanna of precog of the same level and the glorious strength you need.

It is true that you need a P+1 kilt first but the str is just plain nasty on elvish of xxx kilt so id work on the hat Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-08-2012 18:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld absorber hunter suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH