Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Anybody else itching for Act III to start? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Anybody else itching for Act III to start? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Question Anybody else itching for Act III to start? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want it now Frown

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
04-08-2011 14:57 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Anybody else itching for Act III to start? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
I want it now Frown

^^

no point saying the exact same thing so ill just quote you Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-08-2011 15:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true, definitely i m bored of doing another arachne for pops that i don t need much, and joining another noble. i m so bored that no matter if i win or no. just got nothing to do so hoping it will come soon

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-08-2011 15:35 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's something huge, and subtle, about what evolutions are going to mean for the game.

Right now, I'm ignoring my Points of Progress. They used to be huge for levelling up, and then for tattoos, but that's pretty much done with. So I let it pile up. I ignore it until I can grind the stat I want.

So instead I let PoP be something I use up every now and again, so I started improving my items! Interest again! Didn't matter about the PoP, because that was just a bonus that cropped up every now and again! EQUIPMENT is where it's at! Except now I need so many stones to make that work that I've started ignoring my stone count like I ignore PoP! I'll occasionally go "oh, cool, a negligable increase" And work towards some P+1 merges, which will taken even longer.

What I'm saying is, having short term objectives to work towards keep the game moving along! Keeps it all interesting!

I've pretty much reached a Plateau where I can blow over 100,000 points of progress, and that equivalent experience in stone drops, on getting a very small and relatively pointless stat increase.

Immediate and gratifying short term progress = interest in playing the game! It can just be a chore you don't want to give up on at times since you've invested so much time into it, but it's better when it's actually FUN Tongue

04-08-2011 16:24 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

quote:
Right now, I'm ignoring my Points of Progress. They used to be huge for levelling up, and then for tattoos, but that's pretty much done with. So I let it pile up. I ignore it until I can grind the stat I want.

Out of sheer curiosity...how much do you gotta let pile up before you CAN grind a stat at your level?

And on point if the ability to opt out of an expo on the users end is implemented to all I can find that useful

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-08-2011 16:48 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I've been prepared for this since the week after they announced it. I am starting to get bored though because I have all my preset equips set up with separate stats to maximum. Last one I'm waiting on is intelligence because I need an amulet of art. The rest are 65% success hard and my defence gear. It's annoying having to manually equip blood gear, expo gear and ambush gear. Reminds me of the good old days before presets Tongue HURRY UP AND GET HERE ACT 3 SO I CAN USE MY PRESETS AGAIN...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-08-2011 17:19 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
I've been prepared for this since the week after they announced it. I am starting to get bored though because I have all my preset equips set up with separate stats to maximum. Last one I'm waiting on is intelligence because I need an amulet of art. The rest are 65% success hard and my defence gear. It's annoying having to manually equip blood gear, expo gear and ambush gear. Reminds me of the good old days before presets Tongue HURRY UP AND GET HERE ACT 3 SO I CAN USE MY PRESETS AGAIN...

Lols should set up on day its update Tongue

Yp please let it come out this month

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-08-2011 17:26 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Like I said, took me about a week to sort out. I'd rather have it ready to finish on the day of the update than a week later. Avoid unnecessary losses from lack of buildings Wink

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

04-08-2011 17:28 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
quote:

Out of sheer curiosity...how much do you gotta let pile up before you CAN grind a stat at your level?

And on point if the ability to opt out of an expo on the users end is implemented to all I can find that useful

My next point of Agility will cost 131047 PoP, but I am focusing on just that stat for now, since I struggle for it as a Black Knight and I've got to be thinking long term here Tongue

Don't really need to worry about the other stats, unless it's for a task, until I hit level 115 (when Easiness hits max for a none Absorber).

04-08-2011 20:30 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

quote:
quote:
quote:

My next point of Agility will cost 131047 PoP, but I am focusing on just that stat for now, since I struggle for it as a Black Knight and I've got to be thinking long term here Tongue

Don't really need to worry about the other stats, unless it's for a task, until I hit level 115 (when Easiness hits max for a none Absorber).

131047!?!?!
I think I just threw up a little

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-08-2011 20:31 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

131047!?!?!
I think I just threw up a little

Thats nothing, my Agi on an older account was well over 200k to get up one point, and im sure blod's stats will also reflect ALOT more
04-08-2011 20:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I bet act3 will implemented on June/July,

if I lose Im ready ambush/ambushed naked.

npc son's name : cpu

04-08-2011 20:59 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
theheraldofogc
Viking

Kind of my point Flash, we need SOME short term gratification to keep us interested as the game starts running later Tongue

As even Expedition progress grinds to a halt near the top.

Anubis, then Wendigo, then Chronos are all massive leaps each time in mob quality.

You can pretty much curve out nicely with the others (YMMV on that though).

04-08-2011 22:45 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

STRENGTH 52 COST: 131047
AGILITY 53 COST: 157256
TOUGHNESS 44 COST: 30478
APPEARANCE 55 COST: 226449
CHARISMA 52 COST: 131047
REPUTATION 45 COST: 36573
PERCEPTION 49 COST: 75837
INTELLIGENCE 54 COST: 188707
KNOWLEDGE 57 COST: 326086
PTS OF PROGRESS: 263 884

I need intel and knowlege higher but know comes first Smile

So act 3 (2.5* Xp) will help alot for me Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-09-2011 08:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by npc

Hahaha, I love a good gamble; I'll take that bet.

Pick an actual date; mine is 1st June. NPC, you can ambush me for free if I am wrong. Tongue
What date do you pick?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-09-2011 08:50 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:
Originally posted by npc

Hahaha, I love a good gamble; I'll take that bet.

Pick an actual date; mine is 1st June. NPC, you can ambush me for free if I am wrong. Tongue
What date do you pick?

enchantments=12 so 12th June 2011. Tongue

deal.

Item upgraded Legendary Good Enchantments Murderous Two-handed axe of the Bloodsucker (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Enchantments Murderous Two-handed axe of the Bloodsucker !

Legendary Perfect Enchantments Murderous Two-handed axe of the Bloodsucker
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 95 - 133
Effects: Chance to hit -8, attacks per round: 3, AGILITY +40, chance for critical hit +52 %, weapon damage +25, STRENGTH +35, TOUGHNESS +30, HP +46 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %, Enchantments ! Enchantments !!
Requirements: LEVEL: 80 (117), STRENGTH: 83 (111), INTELLIGENCE: 45 (59), KNOWLEDGE: 44 (5Cool , AGILITY: 41 (64)
Value: 146 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 842, Mana 4456

Big Grin

04-09-2011 09:50 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by npc

deal.

lol, ok deal. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-09-2011 21:56 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Premium is up tonight, is it petty to not bother renewing it until they impliment Act III?

It's been a while since any expeditions have gone right, a while since I've dropped anything worth having in a quest, and I'm weeks away from any real progress being made just grinding my way through attacks and quests.

No incentive, not bothered.

I'll go full Prem again when the game will be fun Tongue

04-15-2011 15:04 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Yeah but Luke the reset is tonight, don't you want the full 16 attacks to generate more people/poh and lots of exp?

04-15-2011 16:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Yeah but Luke the reset is tonight, don't you want the full 16 attacks to generate more people/poh and lots of exp?

Ive spent the last week spying as many people as possible.

There are no people [resource] on this server Frown

[well i'm sure there is, just not in the 200+ people i spied.]

CANT WAIT for A3, have done most of the prep with regards to pilgramages.

Just wanna get going with these evolutions etc. & hope all the coding creases get ironed out quickly when it is introduced!

04-15-2011 17:02 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

im probably one of the only few that hope act 3 doesnt come for atleast another month mainly because i started new characters on both UK servers for laughs so I am now currently only lvl 50 and lvl 44, i think id hate it not being able to just turn over to act 3 straight away.

@ OTNC youl probably need to look more closely at lvl 50 ish if you can hit that low for people due to them not needing to ress as much and waste people (hint hint)

but im well looking forward to this new act think the devs need a round of applause and a tips jar link on the game for the effort putitng in to it (if it goes according to plan)

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-15-2011 17:15 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

I've got enough PoH to cover the very narrow window of not having to Res mobs Tongue

All I need then are people.

I'm progressing so slow off Ambushes at the moment that 8 ambushes a day are more then I care about. Once the Evolution comes in ambushes are suddenly vital again.

THEN they can have my money Tongue

I normally pay via text, and maintain shortened times. I maintain it constantly. If they like that regular influx, I'd like Act III sooner rather then later plox Tongue

04-15-2011 17:44 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by npc

deal.

lol, ok deal. Wink

next week your birthday,
you will get free beer (blood), women (money) and follower (people).

Big Grin

05-24-2011 23:34 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by npc
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by npc

deal.

lol, ok deal. Wink

next week your birthday,
you will get free beer (blood), women (money) and follower (people).

Big Grin

Hehehe - am starting to get nervous! There has been no comment from the Devs for a while... I reckon we are both wrong with our dates! Tongue

But I will cross all my fingers & hope they pull off a miracle. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-25-2011 13:29 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

i dont think we will see act3 untill september ish

thats my guess anyway Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-25-2011 14:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
i dont think we will see act3 untill september ish

thats my guess anyway Wink

I bloody hope not! I'm going abroad to South America (to work with a charity) around that time of the year!

Come on Devs release it!!!!

DOOO ITTTTT!!!!! DOOOOO ITTT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

/arnie quote

05-25-2011 14:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
theheraldofogc
Viking

Argh! September? ARGH!

I needs it!

I just poke at the game now, none premium, use up my ambushes and quests. Bah...

05-26-2011 00:56 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Im guessing Aug/Sep but i truly hope im wrong..
And if i remember right, Szeszej said that there will be one moore puzzel before act III is introduced, so im hoping the puzzel comes asap..

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-26-2011 02:02 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

My birthday is the 3rd August *cough cough hint hint devs Big Grin *

Very much hoping it comes soon, oh the angst.

Where fore art thou third act?

05-26-2011 03:16 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Anybody else itching for Act III to start?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH