Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Political Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Political Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

The Political Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's talk politics? As so many of us are from different regions and have so many opposing views this could be a great discussion thread, or cause a new World War. whichever come first.
Anything goes

Abortion
Slavery
Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship or Communism
Some idiot in office
Stupid laws
etc
etc
etc

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-08-2011 20:22 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These are some stupid laws from my home State of Illinois in the US. Most are REALLY old but never removed from law books.

# It is legal to protest naked in front of city hall as long as you are under seventeen years of age and have legal permits.

# One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.

# Humming on public streets is prohibited on Sundays.

# Wheelbarrows with For-Sale signs may not be chained to trees.

# A man with a mustache may not kiss a woman. (not even lying)

# It is against the law to use a slingshot unless your are a law enforcement officer.

# It is against the law to make faces at dogs.

# It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals.

# You may be convicted of a Class 4 felony offense, punishable by up to three years in state prison, for the crime of "eavesdropping" on your own conversation. -720 ILCS 5/14-2.

# You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile

Found some others

In Alabama A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.

In California It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

South Carolina It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.

Wonder if I can show these to my wife without getting beaten myself?

This just set me off. 5 years for trolling?

Canadians should think twice before expressing their rage through commenting on social networks such as Facebook because aside from hurt feelings, the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) will hold you criminally responsible.

An Alberta based individual is scheduled to appear in court today after he allegedly posted defamatory comments on Facebook. The police haven’t released what the comments were however the RCMP said if the Canadian resident is found guilty of “defamatory libel”, the maximum penalty is five years in prison.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-08-2011 21:18.

04-08-2011 20:26 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can mod delete this post please? Did not mean to spam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-08-2011 20:57.

04-08-2011 20:29 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Mate I recommend you to get familiar with this few rules: Short and Practical Forum Regulations especially the last sentence of point 1.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-08-2011 20:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
# A man with a mustache may not kiss a woman. (not even lying)

I lol'ed this one, I'm glad shave my mustache and beard today.
who wanna kiss me ? Tongue

actually I careless with any politic and laws in my place,
I never report my tax..surely there will be fine coming but I dont care..

bw have clan hopper, in rl have company hopper...

I wish self employed and live at moon (developing gundam) with access Ku band earth satellite to able keep playing bw.

but please dont put all law over region from all country in here....
if someone (any politican) google that they will end up in bw forum lol...

npc son's name : cpu

04-08-2011 20:45 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Mate I recommend you to get familiar with this few rules: Short and Practical Forum Regulations especially the last sentence of point 1.

Apologies. I did not think this to be SPAM though as the laws were of a different state and not on topic with Illinois laws.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-08-2011 21:18.

04-08-2011 20:48 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Political Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH