Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tasks help ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tasks help ... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Tasks help ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need help collecting people with this task

It is a duty of every high rank vampire to offer servants to the Cathedral. Gather 500 000 people and make an offering of 10% of them. Click here to sacrifice resources.

can anybody help me please

Thanks in advance

04-09-2011 20:39 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

build employment agency
farm inactives with high level of ppl
win ambushes of strong actives.
idk what else you want me to say?
no1's gonna give you free resources

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-09-2011 20:46 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate the way this game just looks for easy options, nobody wants to do anytinh on their own anymore
04-09-2011 20:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

@Verti : Poeple do help i seen it before the late diablo helpeed 6 people on this task and you know how hard it is to raise 500000 people lol

@Flash : Flash i know you love to dig at people l you ever seem to do this is not a thread to argue or make snide comments it a thread to ask for help its one tasks am asking for help on can you gain 500 000 people easy enough ?

i seen alot of people ask for help with this task no i didnt just look at it and think jump to forum to try and get free people, i just did 10 attacks and not find no1 that can give fantastic people to do this task

if you know any realistic targets then please so share

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-09-2011 21:08.

04-09-2011 21:06 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I hate the way this game just looks for easy options, nobody wants to do anytinh on their own anymore

I share the same resentment Flash...

@4th Attack people! It's not hard. -_-

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
@Verti : Poeple do help i seen it before the late diablo helpeed 6 people on this task and you know how hard it is to raise 500000 people lol

@Flash : Flash i know you love to dig at people l you ever seem to do this is not a thread to argue or make snide comments it a thread to ask for help its one tasks am asking for help on can you gain 500 000 people easy enough ?

i seen alot of people ask for help with this task no i didnt just look at it and think jump to forum to try and get free people, i just did 10 attacks and not find no1 that can give fantastic people to do this task

if you know any realistic targets then please so share

A) Why would he give away his farmlands? O.o
B) Don't do expos
C) Get a better square
D) Attack people -_-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 04-09-2011 21:10.

04-09-2011 21:07 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Snide comments? Il full well tell you how i feel theres no need to hide it Wink Your lazy crack on with it, unless you feel like trading accounts with somebody that has already done the task just to get a bit of a bonus?
04-09-2011 21:19 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

@4th Just Attack People Buy Premium To Get Extra Attacks Just Attack The Lower Inactive People They Just Build Them Up For A Week Alfta They Go Inactive But Its All Still There ??

04-09-2011 21:23 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

necro or uw ?
uw - I need people too ! watch your back.. Shocked
necro - pm me ingame

npc son's name : cpu

04-09-2011 21:27 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky

UW mate thanks tho and if i eventually raise 500 000 people once i sacrifice them al help you by letting you have some

04-09-2011 21:29 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tasks help ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH