Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » ...... Done anything stupid recently? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page ...... Done anything stupid recently? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

...... Done anything stupid recently? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok so i went to pub the other night after having just joined the expo to return to this report.........

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2b8dbd9bef

everyone in the clan had a good laugh at the idea of me running about slapping a blk drag and it got me thinking there must be others who done stuff similar to this, so if you have stick the message or report up here and share the pain/laughter Wink

07-22-2008 15:30 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its not the first time you`ve done that. lol Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e3a1f30e2b

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
07-22-2008 15:37 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The best part is you did more damage than Buckethead Tongue

I think that monk tattoos should be able to fight bare handed, with some awesome abilities Tongue

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus
Re: .... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol that'd be pretty cool and i'd definitely use monk tats if that was the case lol would save me looking like a muppet Wink

07-22-2008 15:42 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeh. Tis alright I did something very stupid.

I attacked someone forty points higher than me, who I normally beat at the time, only to realise that I had left my quest gear on :S

Also I broke an Assasult Circlet of Tortoiseshell into mana and nanites

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

once is forgiveable
but twice in 2 weeks :/
do you often leave the house without any trousers on ????

07-22-2008 15:46 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
honorus
Double Ace

lol yh but only because i dont wear trousers in the house Wink

it only because im normally in such a rush to get somewhere i forget things although have done a few seiges with quest gear on recently too lol but thankfully they were for tasks not PoH.....

07-22-2008 15:49 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Still we need the comedy characters

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

lol that we do i just wish people were laughing with me not just at me and my dumbass escapades Tongue

07-22-2008 15:54 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hey don't worry about it. I had someone attack me as I changed equip... they got barehanded, and lost Tongue That was the funniest thing

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:56 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

rofl thats impressive they musta felt pretty embarassed about that Tongue

07-22-2008 15:57 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

LoL - those are the best expo reports I've seen for a while! Big Grin Can't believe you got a barehand critical on a BD & did 2 damage. But the WD was better - you took the beast to a draw - awesome! Shocked

I haven't got the links anymore, but I've attacked people before with clan armoury weapons on, forgetting that they don't work in ambushes; and obviously, come off looking like a complete numpty.

My girlfriend attacked me when once while I was being a merc in another clan, cos she thought would be funny... it was, she forgot to put her weapons on! Big Grin - I battered her good & proper! (sorry kitten Evil )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-22-2008 21:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i did something stupid recently bought 2 signets of strength for a female character wasted loads of stones =S

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-22-2008 22:08 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Ouch Necrol....

I used CA items in a siege twice in a row and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. Thought it was my stats or something being affected.

It was only a few minutes after second one that I was messaging someone else in clan and made sure that he knew "CA items don't work in expos" that I copped what I did wrong.

Was real bad, cost my mate his badge the first time. (second time we just all got owned outright lol)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-22-2008 22:31 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

iv had things like that, a while ago i got loads of stuff out of the clan armoury to try it out in an expo...

it didnt go well Frown
07-23-2008 08:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

One of my weapons had a negative stat so I thought i'd equiped it but in reality...
NoOb_GoD attacks with bare fists and strikes critically, XxX takes 62 damage.
I won with one weapon and a critical fist. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-23-2008 08:49 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This is defo my most embarrasing moment, lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=37e530b367

Was questing and forgot i was in an expo...and we still won, lol
07-23-2008 09:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

lol nice stories people glad to see im not the only one out there guilty of doing strange/stupid things Wink Tongue

07-23-2008 13:27 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Titan hits for one damage bare handed and still comes away with 585 xp. Big Grin

Not laughed out loud at a link since Honorus hits critically bare handed.

Have tried using clan items in an ambush once or twice. Got my head kicked in so severely I always need to check my equipment.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
07-23-2008 13:33 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

It is all very funny. I've ever made the clan amoury mistake

Your imperfection.
07-23-2008 16:27 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=54c167badf

Nice stupid mistake by me, forgot my weapon xD

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-24-2008 20:45 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

My stupidity was me putting absorber arcana on when in an expo, always do it

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 23:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

god like friend... anther stupid mistake there, youv deleted the message
07-25-2008 11:13 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

He forgot to put on one of his knives, I saw it.

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 11:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: underworld

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Hey don't worry about it. I had someone attack me as I changed equip... they got barehanded, and lost Tongue That was the funniest thing

bare hands can be morepowerful than melee depending on ur strength
07-25-2008 13:37 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

The yreally can';t when I am a gunner.

It's just I was wearing my stuff for agility Tongue They caught me as I took the knives off.

Stupidest thing, attacking Infernalranger, the other LBlack knights about my area I cna slay with my guns, but he hits too many criticals, like the Zerkers in my area, I can't touch them :S

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 13:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
infernalranger

aw raxis how nice of you to say Smile

the stupidest thing i've ever done is attack daarth barehanded Frown
07-25-2008 17:05 infernalranger is offline Search for Posts by infernalranger Add infernalranger to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3a05e9da23

Oh deary me :S I forgot I had changed to my Axe for quests, but then went to look in the auction before I put my stuff on, and then blasted well forgot

Your imperfection.
08-03-2008 02:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

This is the worst moment for me.

First DoS I hosted, got a nice little dragon and all.

Pity I didn't double check my armour like I usually do. (I was too busy talking with someone and actually managed to remember my Eye of Cat, but not my dam armor)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cfaf7232bd

This would have been my badge for sure. I will never get such a nice dragon again. (considering how rarely I get PoH lol)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-06-2008 09:30 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

here's one for you. ok so way back when trying to complete me 'move to zone four task' back when i was still DARK deputy i picked out a nice square occupid by some inactive guy started the siege and forgot to hit the 'take over enemy square in case of victory' button. siege had to be cancelled an a poh was started.
bout a few days later,....i did the same thing....lol.
so my sis (love ya Lys...lol) told me to go out of the clan and do it on my own since i had issues. and i did, went and grabbed a square from an in active guy...too bad he came back about a day after i took it....lol.
oh and we have a pharse for forgetting to equip weapons during expos in DARK. we call it "pulling a GC." why? because amemeber ofours did that once and was 'granny slapping' the white dragon and will never live it down....lol

08-10-2008 06:15 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I wanna see a link where someone wins their badge by slapping a dragon, or just wins the expo by slapping it....that'd be hilarious, and I am sure it could happen.

Serafine that was unlucky

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 08-14-2008 02:15.

08-10-2008 13:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Shocked Nooooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stupidest thing yet...

I accidentally broke down my most treasured item... my Deadly hat of Precognition, currently lashing myself over it!

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 02:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

broke it down as in destroyed it ???

08-14-2008 02:33 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh :S Woa is me... I wanted that for my ideal set.

Deadly Cap (Well it was a hat but) of precog
Deadly shirt of (Damage)
Deadly shorts of sheperd

Solar set
Maybe some suffix's on solar set

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 02:36 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

ouch raxis...that's gotta hurt... but nice set-up youre thinkin of there.

08-14-2008 04:18 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: Nooooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Stupidest thing yet...

I accidentally broke down my most treasured item... my Deadly hat of Precognition, currently lashing myself over it!

Are you serious? How could possibly this happen by an accident? Were you drunk or what?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-14-2008 09:16 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
honorus
Double Ace

ouch!!! Frown

bet you gonna be paranoid as hell with your items now

08-14-2008 11:09 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I basically had it on the wrong shelf, and I got a decent yield of +1 items from a caravan, so I just selected the entire shelf (Invert selection) and broke the lot down, didn't even think that I'd moved it out of the way whilst I was organising my equipment, so when I realised it weren't there I woke the whole house up... now I am working on Merging it... god help me

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 23:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Clan: The Source

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well...ehm...something very stupid happened today :/

I used the ritual to get my Good Mask of Adrenaline +3 to +4...and a few minutes ago i ambushed somebody...lost and thought to myself..uhmmm...not a single critical??? (i have to say that i have the assassin tat)...you guys know what was the fault? My tats at level 5 need a headgear with only 15 defence and the mask is having 16.............. Crying
03-03-2009 00:59 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Dude... massive nercopost? Time for The screaming room

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-03-2009 01:26.

03-03-2009 01:26 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » ...... Done anything stupid recently?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH