Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld hunter gear help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hunter gear help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SparkingFlame

Registration Date: 03-30-2009
Race in game: Absorber

hunter gear help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am currently lvl 63 with hunter tat

i have lvl 5 strong arm and lvl 5 Camouflage
lvl 3 forest law and lvl 4 rain of arrows

my gear is:

Good Hat of Precognition (+4)
Good Cape of the Death Sower
Good Titanium Amulet
Good Ring of Youth (+2)
Good Ring of the Bat
Good Elvish Shorts (+2)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+1)

my gear gives me AGILITY 112 and PERCEPTION 89

im wondering how i could improve my gear and what i could use to merge to make better gear to help me. So any merge tips would be helpful and any items i should get would be great help.
thanks Smile
04-11-2011 15:57 SparkingFlame is offline Search for Posts by SparkingFlame Add SparkingFlame to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for SparkingFlame
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

work towards:

all tats at lvl 5
P1 bandana of caution
P1 cape of deathsower
P1 elvish kilt/skirt
upgrade jewellery/weapon as required
get legendary shuri/throwing knife/ heavy xbow of reaction

will want elvish shorts of rogue or something for extra rep when ambushing gunners

i would advise going for the kilt last as i think it has the highest requirements of the 3 P1 items and gives the least amount of stats when compared to other alternatives, so until then as i said get suffixed elvish shorts.

Perfect Bandanna of Caution (+1)
UNEQUIP
Good Light Cape of the Death Sower (+2)
UNEQUIP
Good Chain of Levitation (+2)
UNEQUIP
Good Signet of Levitation (+3)
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of Youth (+3)
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+5)
UNEQUIP
Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)
UNEQUIP

for the record that is my kit, am currently working on a P1 elvish kilt myself and i would've chosen a P1 cape of deathsower if i was an absorber and didn't need the extra crit chacne that light gives.

04-11-2011 17:03 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

before he will be able to use that gear he need to get like 15 lvls at least for p+1 cape of ds

p+1 elvish kilt isnt good at all

he need to work for a max sum of perception and agility. Next to work is on dmg Wink

You can make much dmg but You will be not able to hit any mob from expedition...
04-11-2011 18:47 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

loock on this post... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he have so nice items...

absorber hunter what to change

04-11-2011 19:42 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
SparkingFlame

Registration Date: 03-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by SparkingFlame

how can i make elvish shorts of sun then? or wotever else u think i should make
04-11-2011 21:22 SparkingFlame is offline Search for Posts by SparkingFlame Add SparkingFlame to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for SparkingFlame
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld hunter gear help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH