Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dodge melee vs. Agility » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dodge melee vs. Agility
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Dodge melee vs. Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I am sure this has been asked before I still can't find it on boards. If I type dodge melee in search I get Everything with words dodge and melee...wish I could search only the phrase. Is there a way even?

Anyways what is the Dodge melee Vs. Agility
1 agility is worth how many dodge ponts?
Or vice versa.

If sum1 has link to a thread explaining this I would be grateful as well.
Don't want to spam

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-11-2011 18:54 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Dodge melee vs. Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Hitting

mate everything is explained in the tutorials thread scroll down your main page and look at the tutorial and read it ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-11-2011 18:59 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor
RE: Dodge melee vs. Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel stupid a lot.
No wonder it wasn't in forum lol

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 04-11-2011 19:30.

04-11-2011 19:26 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe no worries no harm in asking I think (others would say otherwise however) but make sure to read the tutorial first before posting otherswise you may be flagged for it

Necro knows me as Gjallar
04-11-2011 19:28 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But after reading it still does not have the modifier in it.
What I am asking is how many points of agility is a dodge worth?
As in 3 agility over an opponent would be worth HOW MANY dodge points? 3?

04-11-2011 19:30 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Here

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=225428#post225428

Vey new post and thread

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-11-2011 19:32 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Dodge melee vs. Agility

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH