Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » shortcuts suggestions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page shortcuts suggestions 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

shortcuts suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it would be use full if we get shortcuts in game ... like those in armory for "CUSTOM ITEM SETS"

suggestions:

building site add on page buy/sell junk

armory add on page buy junk...also add destroy item

prepare ambush add on page buy disposable coal/vial of acid/eye of cat/black diamond, buy/sell junk, show last 8 attacks with % of successful ambush, XP and reputation gained "like statistics...even put shortcut for attack on nick of player"

quests buy disposable star dust/Brew of the Black Cat buy/sell junk

expedition and arena eye of cat/black diamond/troll nail/Essence of Youth/Troll Nail/Deadly Nightshade buy/sell junk

those are things every player does on daily bases "more or less" and they should make playing time faster "especially useful for those that play on more servers"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

premium options like:

last 16 attacks with % of successful ambush, XP and reputation gained + blood/ppl/money gained

set auto-buy when quest starts when u click on start quests...automatically disposable XXX is buy-ed

set auto-buy when u start attack ...automatically disposable XXX is buy-ed

armory sell/destroy from shelf xx without legendary prefix and/or suffix "something like search option in auctions"

caravan "extra" deluxe automatically buy's disposable for each quest in caravan "disposable wont be wasted if u get attacked"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

things like that....speeding up the playing time... loose unnecessary "click's"

something that will shorten things and put your energy where it is more use full "spy/auction/finding merge components..." and will not change nothing about game we all like, just make it more enjoyable

quick pro cons:

copy/paste char nick to/and from note ... "he will get attacked in any case either for good xp / or resources"

buy disposable u will do it more often because it wont be such a "mendokuse"

buy/sell junk - on underworld is capped 30k per attack...so wont do much difference...and on necropolis none sells it before few secs then he starts building...

-----------------------------------
settings>account settings>
ADDITIONAL SETTINGS
Shortcuts: ON OFF
option available for characters with 30 or higher level
-----------------------------------

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
04-16-2011 09:26 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

RE: shortcuts suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by darkacid
i

I asked this exact same question a few months ago, and do you know what the reply was?

'Stop being lazy.'

Or something to that effect. All it takes is just a few more clicks, and with A3 on the way the devs have that to concentrate on, not making shortcuts to do some stuff quicker.

04-16-2011 14:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

RE: shortcuts suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by darkacid
i

I asked this exact same question a few months ago, and do you know what the reply was?

'Stop being lazy.'

Or something to that effect. All it takes is just a few more clicks, and with A3 on the way the devs have that to concentrate on, not making shortcuts to do some stuff quicker.

I don't know how many times I've been screwed over on an ambush because I forget to buy a disposable until the very last few seconds. So the automatic purchase of a disposable would be beneficial, but as you say Unholy, tge Devs have more things on their mind/plate.

04-16-2011 16:28 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » shortcuts suggestions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH