Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » This time next year - What will BW look like? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This time next year - What will BW look like?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

This time next year - What will BW look like? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ideally;

- thousands more active players join

- this generates an innumerable ammount of Hawk's Signets of Bat to flood the acutions and I annhilate every expo monster that I come across

- I overtake Cezars/Blodsugare and take the No. 1 spot Wink

No seriously though, what does every think the game will be like in a year from now? Will it still be around? Will it be much bigger? Will it be premium only?

I reckon in a year from now, the playerbase should have increased and therefore availability of items, everyone from rank 200 upwards will have numerous sets for numerous tasks.

And a great tactic that clans could use in sieges, is everyone maxes out their defense to 300 plus and basically just sits out the 10 rounds. That would be awesome >.<

Sorry dont mean to go on, insomnia has played with my miiiiind!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 07-24-2008 03:16.

07-24-2008 03:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You aren;t the only insomniac, nearly 4Am ugh! I gotta be up at eight.

I think that BWars Polish server will be running great, whilst this one will be us still complaining about how this game is polish and melee oriented, so we can complain about polish melee players Tongue

But as a brit it's what i do best, I like to moan and que, and the only reason I que is to moan about it :p

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 03:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What level dya reckon the highest player will be?

07-24-2008 03:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I think maybe 80 or 81. If people still play that is.

07-24-2008 04:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Well Pl server has level 80 players doesnt it?

And its not much older than R1

07-24-2008 05:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

This time next year I'll have 300,000 points - can't think what level that is, probably only 60 or something Tongue - & still be trying to merge a heavy crossbow of reaction & meet the requirements to equip it at +5. I'll still be looking for a bloody cape of death sower, & trying to work how to convert stones quick enough in the auction in order to win an item before the last 30secs! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-24-2008 05:40 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think nothing will really have changed. 2H melee will still tear everyone apart, the order of players won't really change and just generally I'll probably be bored by how inbalanced it all is

And we'll still be complaining.

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 17:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
I think nothing will really have changed. 2H melee will still tear everyone apart, the order of players won't really change and just generally I'll probably be bored by how inbalanced it all is

And we'll still be complaining.

pretty much that
badge wise i think highest badge will be upto 10th or 11th
as artoir said more items will have been found
highest level id say will be 80

big question
will we have hassled enough for our second server
and on that note, how many polish servers will there be by then
07-24-2008 18:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Another note... how much more will the game be balanced for the precious polish players

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 23:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Stop whinning! Either fight your way through or give up. In a year, I think there might be another server (37.629% chance Big Grin )
The game will be better because of all the patches implemented, but we will still struggle.

07-25-2008 01:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I'll keep whining. Currently I am sorta teetering, though BoS is helping stabilise my position. I think it's that long break I ahd to take... I should be up near 200 points at least

When I joined there were no expos

2007-03-28 11:37:34

There you go

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 01:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

diablo i dont like those odds lol. Although i must say id like a crack at competing for no.1. As long as i didnt lose interest here.

07-25-2008 02:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

What odds?

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 02:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

The odds that we will have a new Server (37.629%).

07-25-2008 08:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

were did you get that number from?
07-25-2008 09:01 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I think he just randomnly made it up Wink

07-25-2008 09:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

yeh same here

i think in a year what will happen is that we will just keep moving people in the ranks upwards, just like a conveyar belt, for example, after a while the higher ranks quite and the lower ranks take their place

in a year i think that someone like scillage or artior or theheraldofgod for example will be at the top place, while i will be sitting comfterbly in the top 50 Big Grin
07-25-2008 11:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: underworld

well if every1 does rank up but wat if the top players dont quit they will still be the top so i think u should make a elite bloodwars for all the top players if they still want to play and they should hav our premium options as their normal options well u never know it could happen
07-25-2008 13:04 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@bobalob: herald quit, artoir can't get online enough, scillage could possibly but doubt he can make up enough points on blod LOL, but i am willing to give it ago, started the game feb 11th and stand on 232 points. however going on vacation for 2 weeks 2mora Frown have alot of catching up to do then.
07-25-2008 13:11 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

How the hell do people gain points so fast?!

Look how long I've been playing it. Though I can't get on much so I suppose, but I get rejected from expos too

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 13:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
@bobalob: herald quit, artoir can't get online enough, scillage could possibly but doubt he can make up enough points on blod LOL, but i am willing to give it ago, started the game feb 11th and stand on 232 points. however going on vacation for 2 weeks 2mora Frown have alot of catching up to do then.

i joined a bit after that and my standing is on the 600s
07-25-2008 13:18 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@onaga: i stand 30th rank right now but i will drop a couple of ranks during my vacation but when i come back i plan to advance much quicker and get my hydra medal Smile
07-25-2008 13:21 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Most of the players behind you Onaga are inactoive, they join then don't play... you'll get to about 500 if you are good at it then struggle a little, unless you are like tiger_claw or Knightroad

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 13:22 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

quote:
Most of the players behind you Onaga are inactoive, they join then don't play... you'll get to about 500 if you are good at it then struggle a little, unless you are like tiger_claw or Knightroad

that gave me an idea cuz so many low members are inactive i think we should have a time deadline so if u are not on for a certain amount of time ur account should be banned then that way all the low members that are active would be higher in the ranks
07-25-2008 13:27 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
I think he just randomnly made it up Wink
Exactly ;-)

07-25-2008 13:28 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
This time next year I'll have 300,000 points - can't think what level that is, probably only 60 or something Tongue - & still be trying to merge a heavy crossbow of reaction & meet the requirements to equip it at +5. I'll still be looking for a bloody cape of death sower, & trying to work how to convert stones quick enough in the auction in order to win an item before the last 30secs! Big Grin

I've almost got that mastered. Just need a few more SS to perfect the technique. I will then be selling the experience to any players wishing to seek knowledge at a reasonable price of 2SS per lesson.

Enrol now for classes, as places are limited lol.....

This time next year I might have the sub items I need to merge into one item, but by then I will probably have found the item. No doubt I will also waste more SS and MS on other crap in the meantime.

==========================================

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362

As far as I know he hasn't quit. His internet is busted atm (hence he went afk without letting us in END Know). Was talking with a rl mate of his. Waiting for answer back.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 07-25-2008 14:18.

07-25-2008 14:15 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Serafine
Triple Ace

... forgot I was on same thread, sry.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 07-25-2008 14:17.

07-25-2008 14:17 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
jamess36362
Viking

@sef: ahh i thought he quit. well hope he comes back, he might be able to give me a challenge in climbing the ranks Smile
07-25-2008 14:20 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

dont give up on me yet tiger, u may be surprised when ur back from vacation Wink

07-25-2008 14:30 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
jamess36362
Viking

@artoir: i hope so Smile getting bored LOL. need a challenge.
btw you going to zerker tat? or sticking to assassin when you move to melee?
07-25-2008 14:35 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

lol i was just giving some suggestions as to who could be in the top place, you never no it could be you james

also the join dates not important, sime players are just better than others.

this may surprise some of you but i only have 52 points, yet i joined bw on the 6th of november last year Big Grin

all of you make me feel old Tongue
07-25-2008 15:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

It has a lot to do with the clan you are in and the mates you have ingame. Like I got a lot of great advice from my clan mates and love it in END. So I am active as a result and try to attack ppl stronger than me all the time. Getting more exp as I go. Even as non prem I lvled fast at the start. The clan was the incentive. =)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-25-2008 15:32 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
jamess36362
Viking

it is true that your advancing depends on the clan you are in, when i came to this gamei went straight into a clan and we was all 1-5 pointers, i stayed in that clan for 90% of the time as they are my home clan and been with them for the start. i have stuck by them the whole way and advanced through my determination and clan support. but we have actually from scratch reached rank 3, we do have a few mercs popping by but still doing well. i hope we as a clan and all of us as individuals advance and become number 1 hehe. i could have when joining the game jumo straight to the top clan but instead i went to a clan just starting off and now we are nearly as successful as source Smile
07-25-2008 15:41 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

the clans are very important, when i started i stayed with unkwn for ages, forge was a great leader and he really helped me along, but i left when a lot of the clan started to become inactive

after that i moved around a little bit, always staying with the lower clans

after that i joined a line of clans with maost in charge of all of them, im sure aidensixx can rememer that Big Grin

and now im in chained nightmares, ill probably stay with them for a while, there a good clan with a lot of friendly people in there
07-25-2008 15:46 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

BWych is a very good clan too. The Leaders keep constant contact

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 15:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine
I've almost got that mastered. Just need a few more SS to perfect the technique. I will then be selling the experience to any players wishing to seek knowledge at a reasonable price of 2SS per lesson.
Enrol now for classes, as places are limited lol...

LoL - No lessons needed - I am already the master of the 30sec auction... I just need a hoard of stones like Azz420, then there would be no stopping me - I would own the market place... hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahaha! Wink Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-25-2008 18:44 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Got it.

This time next year the patch will be out :S

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 20:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@james *hugs* LOL. We got to top 10 in what, 7 months? Smile technically 4th in ranking with normal players and without expo helpers...lol
@Raxis I was in Bwych at the beginng and never noticed the leader's keeping contact thing. In fact the only person I knew back then and spoke to was my brother. I guess that's changed now.
@bobalob unknown was a great clan, too bad they went inactive.
@diablo randomness rocks. Smile
this time next year, i'll have my perfect kit (i hope-if not i'll cry...lol) and be somewhere in the top 10. DARK will be jostling between 1st and 2nd ranking, NIGHT (training clan) will be in the top 10.
hopefully there will be more players and the really great players i know here will still be here.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-25-2008 21:53 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Got it.

This time next year the patch will be out :S

I EXTREMELY doubt that Wink

07-25-2008 22:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Plenty of players planning to get into the top 10, it will be interesting to see if anyone makes it. I know i will Big Grin

07-25-2008 23:27 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » This time next year - What will BW look like?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH