Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Happy Easter! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Easter! 8 Votes - Average Rating: 6.638 Votes - Average Rating: 6.63
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

szej also operator at pl server (base on pl forum, bw team)
not sure they also delayed too or NOT.

npc son's name : cpu

04-22-2011 01:24 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R2PL is fine, people who play on turkish server also have this issue. Well I think the event will be extended for unlucky players, meanwhile I'll start a long caravan and hope this issue will be resolved in the morning Big Grin .

EDIT: same for russians.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 04-22-2011 01:51.

04-22-2011 01:32 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

hope same problem doesnt happen when its time for act 3
04-22-2011 03:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

question tho
It's not midnight here in my timezone yet
Is it midnight or past anywhere else without it?

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-22-2011 03:40 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I say, stop being impatient, it will happen when it happens and just be thankful we're getting it at all.

04-22-2011 03:54 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I say, stop being impatient, it will happen when it happens and just be thankful we're getting it at all.

The general consent seems to be less impatience and more the feeling of being let down while their favored server has many hours more for drops already.

Each person doing 10 minute pilgrims would amount to 12 hours worth for the entire weekend.
No clan can share luck items for all members to be able to use for the whole term in 72 hours
Using that formula a clan would be limited to 6 clan members alone from midnight that's already past until midnight Easter
Yet certain servers already have over 4 hours over ANYONE ELSE
that's what's upsetting people IMO

04-22-2011 04:19 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

yay...
its here on english servers...thanks devs...

got me worried for a sec tho Big Grin
04-22-2011 07:13 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Very first quest:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=de3283973d

Oh joys. :/

04-22-2011 07:28 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by franz
Very first quest:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=de3283973d

Oh joys. :/

dont feel bad I havent passed 1 yet
in 10 trys

04-22-2011 08:15 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

we should get 1 day longer bonus there not start at 0:00

04-22-2011 09:50 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ

I agree...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-22-2011 10:01 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

sheer and utter laziness.
i cannot believe you devs, well actually, yeah i can, cain's christmas vision? because changing just the top of the image is too hard isn't it.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-22-2011 10:15 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
sheer and utter laziness.
i cannot believe you devs, well actually, yeah i can, cain's christmas vision? because changing just the top of the image is too hard isn't it.

LOOOOOOOL I just noticed that

04-22-2011 10:23 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

NICE 50% LUCK but ... 8 hard task 1 successful and only a hard hat of shepherd i find... Happy

04-22-2011 15:24 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4dd0128b24

higher chance for succesful pilgrims works for me Big Grin

quote:
IGN: Atomos

04-22-2011 15:39 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
pagru

Registration Date: 03-28-2011

Thanx devs
Happy Easter
04-22-2011 19:59 pagru is offline Search for Posts by pagru Add pagru to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Wtf people , they just gave us +50 luck , who cares did it start 00:00 or not ,just be happy what u get ,no need to whine about everSINGLE****thing

Bat.

04-24-2011 14:38 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:

I agree...

I agree too

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
04-24-2011 17:56 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398
quote:

I agree...

I agree too

but you all can see it coming, ending at the exact time...

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-24-2011 18:58 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009

event started later but ended on time. cool. you re so predictable.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

04-25-2011 00:01 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

RE: Happy Easter! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Dear Players,

as an Easter gift for you we decided that:

on all servers 22-24.04.2011 there will be an event giving +50 luck for everyone Smile .

We wish you many awesome drops Smile .

With regards,
BWTeam

please edit first post to 22(06:30)-24.04.2011.

and thanks for luck event.

npc son's name : cpu

04-25-2011 00:08 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I didnt expect to get a whole day extra but i did expect them to end the event at the same time they started it... well well back to the usual then Frown

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-25-2011 00:15 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Whatever...sucks that other servers got it on time and we most didn't and they ended it exactly at time almost to spite us it seems but at least I got my phoenix medal FINALLY so I could care less...also every one of my drops were useless but whatever

04-25-2011 01:13 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Happy Easter!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH