Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Decreasing item level » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Decreasing item level
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VonBudde

Registration Date: 04-11-2008

Decreasing item level Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would be nice to see the result in front before downgrading.
07-24-2008 10:29 VonBudde is offline Search for Posts by VonBudde Add VonBudde to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well same here...
I bought a shotgun (+3) and I degraded it to shotgun and I still can't use it meaning I just wasted some good upgrades Frown

Remember The Name...

07-24-2008 10:34 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea, i bought a shotgun +4!!

Downgraded it, kudnt use it, so i waited a while, then i noticed that it only had one attack so i sold it!!

Few months later i found out it has two attacks at +4!!

Doh

07-24-2008 11:32 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Don't talk to me about downgrading to use... Bought a nice set of items the other day (not a SET, just a bunch of things)

Realised I couldn't use one because it needed higher appearance and I was weaing something in it's place that gave me the lvl needed for it. So downgraded it cos it was worth it with the other stats. Still had to downgrade it. Got it on eventually but then it took something else off.

Well basically 14 BS later I managed to get all my items to the right lvl. This now means I have to go through an even more complicated dressing procedure (just like a real life woman really lol, no offence) to get everything on, but I could have saved BS if I knew what I was getting when downgrading. (ok when you buy at +4, you can sometimes used Closed Auctions to see the +3, but when you buy at +3 there is no way to see it)

Some way of seeing it would be nice. But I suppose that's the trial and error side of things. Maybe start a thread on forums somewhere where ppl can ask questions regarding items at levels below auction lvl?

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-24-2008 15:57 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I think being able to see the other direction would be handy. The amount of times I hae made hte mistake and realised it was pointless

Your imperfection.
07-24-2008 16:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

It would be nice, but just imagine the amount of posts like 'I accidentally downgraded my item instead of upgrading it, HELP!!!'
I don't think it is necessary, but I have to admit it would be handy. Could do another sheet in WoS saying [ DOWNGRADE ITEM ]

07-25-2008 02:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Could do another sheet in WoS saying [ DOWNGRADE ITEM ]

I sound like a noob now, but WoS? Is that a thread somewhere. Forgive me, I have limited braing capacity at this hour without alchohol to boost it.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-25-2008 02:13 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Well of Souls. He was being clever Big Grin

Your imperfection.
07-25-2008 02:36 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

that would help a lot being able to see what you are downgrading an item too, as not only could you say 'that items too high for me at lv4, but its ok at lv3' on the sellers thread you would be able to tell people the itme level lower down if it was currently too high level for them, without having to waste stones Big Grin

also i thaugh when diablo said WoS he mean something like BoS, like wariiers of steel or something Tongue
07-25-2008 11:10 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

I should have caught it myself. Makes sense, I abbreviate everthing else myself. I have probably even used WoS myself before lol.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-25-2008 14:11 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Decreasing item level

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH