Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dictonary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dictonary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dudur

images/avatars/avatar-8.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Dictonary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a little question about the dictonary on this forum, when I write in English, it underlines a lot of words, I suspect that it underlines it because it thinks that I made a mistake, is this a Polish dictonary here?

03-01-2007 09:52 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

forum don't have a dictionary Wink
but I think you have it on FF (plug-in)

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-01-2007 09:56 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You probably have the new FireFox with polish dictionary, because i don't have it and it doesn't underline any words...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-01-2007 09:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
dudur

Thread Starter Thread Started by dudur

yes, I do have a FF and it had upgraded itself a couple days ago, so maybe that's the cause, can you tell me where can I download that plug-in with English dictonary?

03-01-2007 09:59 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Ellor_Dance

images/avatars/avatar-12.jpeg

Here you ara dictionary Smile

Dictionary

03-01-2007 12:17 Ellor_Dance is offline Search for Posts by Ellor_Dance Add Ellor_Dance to your Buddy List
dudur

Thread Starter Thread Started by dudur

I don't mean a dictonary like this, no, I mean a plug-in to my Mozilla

03-01-2007 13:21 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

right click with mouse, Languages/more dictionaries

03-01-2007 16:13 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread moved to offtopic.

03-01-2007 16:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

here you can check something in dictionary

www.translate.pl

03-03-2007 10:30 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Dictonary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH