Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » cains christmas vision??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cains christmas vision??? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

cains christmas vision??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

surely the title should b something easter related...

i know most of u dont care and just want the 50luck bonus but hey think it should b something else Big Grin
04-22-2011 09:46 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its just an event... there is no point of creating another one with the same bonus but with different name.

Junk
04-22-2011 15:10 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well it could b changed to cains holiday vision and it works all the time then Big Grin

i know it doesnt change anything and no1 cares but the BW team are v particular sometimes and mayb they just needed it pointed out..

hence why would they bother about quest description mistakes etc because all we care about generally is passing them and getting good drops...

get my point..?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 04-22-2011 15:45.

04-22-2011 15:44 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

they also change shotguns to snowball cannons or something at chrimbo so why not make them into egg blasters for easter Big Grin

I agree with Bundle ... mods are being lazy :p
04-22-2011 20:40 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

dont care its up to them when they give it to us so if they cant be arsed to change name when they DOING US A FAVOR am not complaing.
04-25-2011 13:10 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Oops, gotta meke something more general Big Grin

04-25-2011 22:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly

yups szej...

btw just to clarify i didnt call u or anymod lazy...

i was just pointing out that mayb the title should b changed Big Grin
04-25-2011 22:24 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

simply put it as cains vision would do for everything Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-25-2011 23:15 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

simply put it as cains vision would do for everything Smile

Or how about Luck of the Irish? Big Grin Big Grin Wink

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
04-26-2011 14:20 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I wasn't aware this is going to be the same event as on Christmas, from now on it's going to be Cain's Holiday Vision Wink

04-30-2011 14:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I wasn't aware this is going to be the same event as on Christmas, from now on it's going to be Cain's Holiday Vision Wink

Nice...this is good

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
05-01-2011 01:23 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » cains christmas vision???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH