Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools.. 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jarzynka

Registration Date: 03-30-2009

Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I am the author of Analyzer for Bloodwars sieges, so far available only for Polish servers, but soon I will finish work on support for other languages.
So charts 'Masters of the Arena' will be available also for others. In short, it contains statistics from the reported fightings (only from Arena), available in a readable form.

What is the purpose:
It is one of the best opportunities to compare with other players, checking against other teams, see how they fight.

Notes:
1. install - this script
2. it will automatically upload all siege, ambush, KotH, arena reports.
3. wrong reports are dropped - doubled, reports of the expedition / pvp (not arena) .. there is no possibility of distortion the results

NOTE! Currently new summary reports are halted - not enough people were using previous form.
'Masters of the Arena' ranking: LINK

Mega Calculator for Necropolis - it can calculate stats in throne hall, dmg, all stuff like dodges, critical chance, you can compare several item sets on selected mob/enemy and more...
LINK

Next tool:
Graphical presentation of BW reports - works with reports from arena, expeditions and sieges. Just paste link, click 'Analyze' and enjoy the other way of viewing reports ;] You need latest Java SE.
link: http://www.dreamerman.cba.pl/bw/analiza.html

Next tool:
Combination of few helpful functions, that will enhance your gameplay.
Works with PL, UK, FR servers.
Functions available for all servers:
- calculating player lvl, on profile page, and for clan members on clan site,
- calculate how much Point of Progress have you spend on stats,
- arena/expedition/siege: direct link to graphical presentation of report,
- summary that shows dmg, kill, hp, hon pts,
- link to sample signature that could be attached to your profile on forum,
it's not a bot, and it's 'legal' ;-)
Available on my site and on userscripts.org

Next tool:
dStats Check -> check your BW stats on mobile device (Android, Symbian, WebOS)

Sometimes you need to quickly check the number of points in BW, but not always you have access to the PC or can't log in, and so on.
For this purpose, I have made special app. With it you can simply check if your expedition or arena was successful, if you have more points or whatever.
Additionally, you can check stats from several other games, and compare them with friends stats. If you are interested go to download :-)

Go to dedicated website

Note!
Generally text is translated, but of course some mistakes can happen.

EDIT: why this topic is sticked to Underworld? ;d pls move it to main mishmash area, it's most suitable place ;]

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Jarzynka: 04-08-2014 19:35.

04-26-2011 19:36 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good to me, just work quickly into adding english translation and it should get more usage over time. One report from R1EN Arena submitted.
If you need any help with translations let us know.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-26-2011 22:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea - thanks.
I only have a couple of reports saved, and have added them. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-27-2011 19:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jarzynka

UK ranking is available.
Of course there are many grammar errors, but I'm still checking does statistic works correctly.
Please tell your teammates about this tool. The more reports you send, the better statistic will be Wink

Probably tomorrow I will share file with translation.

04-27-2011 22:55 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Thx Smile really nice work...

I will submit as soon as i get a report Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-27-2011 23:12 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

Please send links, if there would be more links (higher popularity) I could translate also other tools.. ;]
Inform Your friends about this tool! Wink

05-09-2011 21:37 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

iv sumbitted a few lower level reports form both necro and underworld would be cool to see ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
05-10-2011 00:49 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

something seems to be wrong in R2 Necropolis. cant see anything in >full< and can only see ss vs. ss in >short<

05-14-2011 20:36 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

There was some unrecognized problem, it has disappeared with next update.
But there is also second reason of my post. I have updated my other tool - 'graphical presentation of bw reports' to work with UK & FR reports. So you can analyze sieges/expeditions in much more interesting way than normally. Just paste link and see how it works, latest Java required. Link at bottom in my first post.

05-16-2011 18:29 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports from PL... ;] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Omg there funny =P and cool

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-16-2011 18:54 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

haha awsome Wink
Thx

05-16-2011 18:58 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Nice, but incorrect. You are forgetting regenerated hit points.

05-16-2011 19:18 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

This tool is really nice, people please input your arena reports Smile

05-17-2011 18:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Nice, but incorrect. You are forgetting regenerated hit points.

Now regenerating and losing hp (e.g. by using radiated weapons) works properly.
Also units animations are better, now they have 8 directions instead of 2.

05-18-2011 16:15 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

could this be stickied?
05-31-2011 03:06 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Sure Wink

05-31-2011 14:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Few recomondations if they can be done

Make a fastforard button on the report review thing as it can take awhile if you want to watch the full thing

On the showing master of arena thing if possible change it from siege to having 2 sepereate ones, one for siege and one for expo if possible ofcourse Smile

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-31-2011 15:03 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Make a fastforard button on the report review thing as it can take awhile if you want to watch the full thing

Good idea, this can be easily added.

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
On the showing master of arena thing if possible change it from siege to having 2 sepereate ones, one for siege and one for expo if possible of course Smile

But what part of statistic? If you want both full & short versions separately for sieges and for expo it would add a lot of redundant work to do for my analyzer (normally there is a much more files than is available on my site). Some of data all already stripped between sieges\expo, they can be read from 'mega table with data' - it contains data from all reports. btw. I see some errors in these files - next thing to check on my 'to do' list...

Unfortunately, at this moment I do not have time for these changes so they need to wait..

06-07-2011 21:23 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

up..
Some fixes to my Analyzer and other tools..
In graphical presentation/reports you can now adjust preview speed, up to 10x, so watching reports will waste less time that before Pleased
I also added training calculator on my web site, but probably it won't be popular due the next tool..

JavaScript that adds some enhancements to BW, description:
Additional functions are available only for for PL servers - due to other tools limitation.

This script can be installed on Firefox (with greasemonkey plug-in), Opera & Chrome (they have built-in support for custom userjs), also IE (some plug-in required).
It doesn't download additional BW pages in background, and doesn't perform any 'click' actions, it works only on downloaded part of pages so it, dosen't violate the BW statute.
Script can be downloaded from my site and from userscripts.org

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jarzynka: 07-21-2011 21:10.

07-21-2011 19:21 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Jarzynka
up..
Some fixes to my Analyzer and other tools..
In graphical presentation/reports you can now adjust preview speed, up to 10x, so watching reports will waste less time that before Pleased
I also added training calculator on my web site, but probably it won't be popular due the next tool..

JavaScript that adds some enhancements to BW, description:
Additional functions are available only for for PL servers - due to other tools limitation.

This script can be installed on Firefox (with greasemonkey plug-in), Opera & Chrome (they have built-in support for custom userjs), also IE (some plug-in required).
It doesn't download additional BW pages in background, and doesn't perform any 'click' actions, it works only on downloaded part of pages so it, dosen't violate the BW statute.
Script can be downloaded from my site and from userscripts.org

Its not that i dont trust thescript its that i dont trust the devs not to ban my ass if i use it...

could a dev verify that this is ok to use?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-21-2011 21:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

About above, I didn't reply because such scripts are allowed, they don't interfere in BW mechanics, don't relive the player or other such, they only add more functions. On Polish forum it has been mentioned that such script are allowed, also on French forum some other scripts are widely used.

But this 'up' applies to something else.

New tool:
dStats Check -> check your BW stats on mobile device (Android, Symbian, WebOS)

Sometimes you need to quickly check the number of points in BW, but not always you have access to the PC or can't log in, and so on.
For this purpose, I have made special app. With it you can simply check if your expedition or arena was successful, if you have more points or whatever.
Additionally, you can check stats from several other games, and compare them with friends stats. If you are interested go to download :-)

Go to dedicated website
ps. for checking bw stats you need at least version 0.82, for Symbian it will be available in few days.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jarzynka: 10-16-2011 17:50.

10-16-2011 17:31 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Links don't work!!!

(statistics links... )

11-22-2011 12:08 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

do people use this then? or is it deadish here :/?
12-08-2012 14:47 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Im trying to figure out how it works, i only saw it today! I think i saw it when it went live but the non english thing threw me off.

Anyways, how does this work can anyone inform me? So far i am:

1) I download plugin

2) On KotH / Expo / Arena / Siege reports their is a link at the bottom "Add report on Masters of Arena"

3) Then what happens? Do the reports go onto http://www.dreamerman.cba.pl/bw/ma/raport_r1uk.html ?

Sorry im just really stupid and take a while to get to grips with ... anything and everything :')

edit: also were is this link i get to a new forum signature thingy? i cant finds it :[

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 12-08-2012 19:03.

12-08-2012 18:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

Hey, not enough people were using previous form, so any updates were halted, there was none sense for it.. :/
But now you can use my JS script - LINK, it will upload all reports automatically, you just need to read msg with them..

This bump is important, lately I have made Mega Calculator for Necro based servers, it's very usefully in checking dmg on expeditions, % on quest and all other things, just take a look at it, send info in your clan, and tell your friend about it :d
Calculator is AVAILABLE HERE

Any suggestions/comments are welcome, but note that any updates depend on populatiry of this tools ;]

04-08-2014 19:13 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
Jarzynka

Summary for 'Masters of the Arene' for new arenas is already on site, all reports here:
Master of the Arena
Spread the info to all friends :p

05-17-2014 20:44 Jarzynka is offline Search for Posts by Jarzynka Add Jarzynka to your Buddy List
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Userscripts is down, they are not maintaining the site much longer I believe.

06-08-2014 13:42 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Mega Calculator for Necro, Masters of the Arena & Graphical Reports and other tools..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH