Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Ring of Blood 20k » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Ring of Blood 20k
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

Good Ring of Blood 20k Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Ring of Blood BN 20k

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, BLOOD PTS +8 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 20 (23)
Value: 21 000 Lgo
05-01-2011 15:23 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by adana
RE: Good Ring of Blood 20k Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by adana

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, BLOOD PTS +8 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 20 (23)
Value: 21 000 Lgo
05-01-2011 16:17 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-02-2011 10:33 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Ring of Blood 20k

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH