Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Zone 4 level requirements - Necro » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zone 4 level requirements - Necro
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CJswift

Registration Date: 01-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: TFB/ADX

Zone 4 level requirements - Necro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Couldn't find this anywhere in the search.

I'm trying to siege a Zone 4 square (emtpy one) on the Necro server. Don't want to waste alot of resources on a Zone 3 square if not needed. So just wanted to make a quick siege for a Z4.

But I get the error: Level not high enough. So i am thinking: What is the level requirements for a Z4?
Or is it related to the tasks? That we need to get all the Z5 tasks done until we get the: move to a zone 4 square?

For info, then I am level 10 only. =))

CJSwift

Underworld:
IGN=CJSwift
05-02-2011 12:49 CJswift is offline Search for Posts by CJswift Add CJswift to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Zone 4 level requirements - Necro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-02-2011 12:53 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

z4 - lvl 20
z3 - lvl 40
z2 - lvl 60
z1 - lvl 80

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

05-02-2011 13:36 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
CJswift

Registration Date: 01-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: TFB/ADX

Thread Starter Thread Started by CJswift
RE: Zone 4 level requirements - Necro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thx for the quick reply. =)))

Underworld:
IGN=CJSwift
05-02-2011 14:34 CJswift is offline Search for Posts by CJswift Add CJswift to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Zone 4 level requirements - Necro

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH