Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » idea for guns » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page idea for guns
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

idea for guns Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

iv sometimes seen people complaining that guns are imbalenced compared to ranged weapons and asking will guns get suffixs/prefixes

so heres my idea.

instead of adding prefixes and suffixes to guns, why not have differant clips that people can equip, giving differant effects. this would help to baance guns out as at the moment people find it hard to get as high perception as agility, and could give people lots of other advantages, such as weapon damage or additionel attacks, at the moment its just an idea thoagh

these could be for either one hand or 2 handed guns

some examples are

[clip] big bore bullets
all weapon damage +5
perception -3

[clip]silver bullets
chance for crit hit +5/10%

[clip]diamond bullets
toughness+5 perception +2

[clip]named bullets
perception +5 all weapon damage +5

[clip] smaller callibre
attacks per round+1 weapon damage-3

as i said at the moment these are just ideas.
feel free to comment and add your own suggestions
07-27-2008 14:12 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

named bullets make big bore bultes redunent
but it si a good idea
do they buy the the bullets though?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 07-27-2008 14:25.

07-27-2008 14:24 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they don't complain against ranged. it's mellee they moan at. and u need both agility and perception for ranged and not just 1 or the other like 1 handed mellee or 2 handed guns

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
07-27-2008 14:25 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

@icecold- sorry i meant melle, thanks for pointing that out.

@fool- you find them on quests like other items, and althoagh named bullets are a lot better than big bore bullets they will also be a lot rarer, also maybe big bore bullets could have the damage increased
07-27-2008 14:30 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

cool idea Smile

where do these clips come from
are they shop bought and last for xxx amount of rounds/fights ????
or can they be found on quests and have an unlimited lifespan ????

07-27-2008 14:34 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

That's a nice idea; how would it work in terms of the game structure though?

Equipping - are you suggesting an extra slot - if so that ain't gonna happen - way too much re-structuring of the game. Or, would they have to give up a jewelry slot to equip the bullets; makes more sense - but could have adverse effects to the players ability to equip the desired weapon! Shocked

Perhaps the best way would be as Fool hints at; make them new disposable items. As far as I'm concerned most of the disposables are redundant anyway - I mean tell me, who uses things like: wolf's blood, magic seal, shark's fin, heart of bat, black lotus, etc? Or perhaps, once you get to certain level, say 35, then you get more choice of disposables?

I like it... I want to equip some silver tipped exploding bullets in my magnums! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 07-27-2008 14:40.

07-27-2008 14:40 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

hmmmm origanally i thaught that the clips could come from quests and that you would equip them, and that they would have unlimited lifespan but as cthuhlu said either an extra weapon slot would have to be created or an existing one would have to be used up, if any of the devs could tell me if its possible for an extra place for clips to be stored is possible it would be much appreciated, i dont think that it would take up much server capacity anyway

as for using them as dispossibles... that would be a good idea exept that it could make even more of the dissposibles unused for example, the smaller caliber clip would be extremly populer and could unbalance a lot of things if it was avaidable as a disspossible
07-27-2008 14:52 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

or once you have merged gun with clip it is fixed to that weapon
giving it a prefix or suffix ???

07-27-2008 15:14 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
or once you have merged gun with clip it is fixed to that weapon
giving it a prefix or suffix ???

I was going to suggest a merge type system. Would fit with current game structure.

Would mean you would be able to merge to make one gun for expos, one for sieges and one for general attacks etc.

A good idea bobalob, I was going to suggest something similiar after reading the melee rant thread but just cba back then lol. Glad you took the initiative and suggested it.

(I use melee and will never be tempted to go to guns over melee {bar Sniper Rifle etc for expos} with the current balance of the game. But if something like that were to come out maybe I might be interested in trying it out )

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-27-2008 15:22 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

that would be a good idea, exept the only problem with that is that the weapon would no longer have an interchangable clip, althoagh maybe you could change the clip for the price of some stones

thats a good idea though, probably the best one tbh
07-27-2008 15:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

you could always merge it with another clip ???

07-27-2008 15:25 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Serafine
Triple Ace

I have found that guns are easy enough to get in Quests. So why not have a few sets of guns with each of the new clips merged into them. Like ppl do atm with gear for different purposes.

(the Silver Bullet could even be given a Luck factor making it useful as Quest gear)

So once you get the clips you want, just merge with the gun of your choice and then just change to the gun best suited to the task at hand. Save you merging and remerging. (Not all of us have unlimited stones like you Azz lol)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-27-2008 15:28 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

that would be a good idea, having lots of differant sets, as it would allow for ease and would allow you to choose which gun got which upgrades, for example, scorpio would need more damage, desert eagle would need mpore attacks ect, but one of the points of it being a clip was that you could have a set of clips an you would be able to switch between clips while using the same gun, e.g having a gd uzi+4 with one clip, instead of having to upgrade another uzi to gd+4 you just swap the clips around
07-27-2008 15:33 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Having them that way would mean they would need to be really rare. Cos once you got the one you wanted you can just simply switch it around as you get better and better guns. Whereas with the merge idea, they can be not so rare, cos once it's merged, to make another gun like that you need the clip again. If you see what I mean.

Although tbh the bonuses on them as you suggest them aren't that much so they won't overpower gunners too much. Just give them more edge, close the gap a little with meleers.

So rarity of them, when looked at like that, wouldn't matter too much.

It would make gunner an easier path to start out with.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-27-2008 15:37 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

thats quite a good point nw i think about it, it would mean people would be more encouraged to trade them, and would also add a bit more choise, as each clip would become like a mini tattooe

i think though it should cost less than a ms ason their own the clips are useless, and a ms just to use them is a little bit expencive [unless your azz Tongue ]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-27-2008 15:44.

07-27-2008 15:44 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
i think though it should cost less than a ms ason their own the clips are useless, and a ms just to use them is a little bit expencive

True.

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
[unless your azz Tongue ]

Truer.
lol.

Yeah an MS is a tad ott for a mere clip being added. But it does fit in with the system. So maybe making the bonus' better and more worthwhile. Just don't make them common. As with everything, it's finding the balance.

But the fact that non gun users are saying it's a good suggestion is a step in the right direction. (just try not to let ppl make this another rant about gunsVtheworld and keep it on topic and the devs should pay some attention to it)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-27-2008 15:50 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

ok so, so far we have

clips can be found on quests and give certain bonus's
clips must be merged with guns befor they can be used
the effects must be worth the ms
clips are rare[ish], but not really rare
clips and guns with the clips can be traded

some ecamples of clips [same as above with some adjustments]
[clip] big bore bullets
all weapon damage+7

[clip] silver bullets
luck +10 chanse for crit hit +5%

[clip] diamond bullet
toughness +10 perception +5

[clip] named bullet
perception +7 all weapons damage +3

[clip] smaller callibre
attacks per round+1 all weapon damage -5

hopefully a handy passing member of the dev team will think 'what a great idea lets do it' [hint hint ]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-27-2008 16:03.

07-27-2008 16:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

To big upgrade.

If you add something to shooters you also need to propose something for mele/ranged players to compensate them shooters bonuses.

Plus there is a vast ammount of shooters on server so if they will have such nice bonuses there will be more and more and more players choosing shooters as they main char profession.

I'm against (not only as a mele fighter Tongue )

07-28-2008 00:11 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Equipping - are you suggesting an extra slot - if so that ain't gonna happen - way too much re-structuring of the game. Or, would they have to give up a jewelry slot to equip the bullets; makes more sense - but could have adverse effects to the players ability to equip the desired weapon!

This would be my biggest problem, because even if you used the perception clip, which really would be nice, then you wouldn't be able to use a haws/solar. Now I'd want to use the complete hawk's set, and the perception from it would be higher, not to mention the damage boost.

I like the idea, but I think that prdefix/sufiix would be better... maybe if it was something like 'high calibur', or 'armour penetrating'

A nice bullet would be single kill Tongue 1% chance of instant kill, that'd be excellent in Uzi's

Your imperfection.
07-28-2008 01:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

just a general question: if you merge the clip with a gun does the clips bonus go up with the upgrades aswell ?
e.g. you merge a sniper with a smaller calibre clip, on +1 the sniper has 2 attacks but -5 damage whereas on G+4 it has 3 attacks but -10 damage

anyway i don't think you should give melee players anything similar because melee is allready much better than guns

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
07-28-2008 06:46 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

one if you do make them upgradeable as the item increases then you do need some thing for mellee
one hit OK for guns is usless unless it is like one the sniper that has a limted attacks because with born with gun in hand a couple of high uzi you can get a lot of attacks in per round
and altought extra damga is good you have to think about snipers +7 is not going to do much for it but uzis my be more

may be different clips for differnet wepons?
07-28-2008 09:12 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

i think its a good idea to have them,
but fools idea, is probably the most likely to happen, IF they decide to add them,
it wont require such a high amount of restructuring the game

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-28-2008 11:55 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
bobalob57
Viking

im not sure about the effects of the clips upgrading, what do other people think
fool im not sure what you mean for differant clips for differant weapons, do you mean differant clips for 1 hand and 2 hand
07-28-2008 11:57 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

sorry, it was Cthulhus idea,
have them as disposable items

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-28-2008 11:59 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

quote:
A nice bullet would be single kill 1% chance of instant kill, that'd be excellent in Uzi's

That effect could be used in assassin tattoos Smile

Like a race special - tattoo unique abilitiy "Hearth Stab - 5% chance of instant killing the opponent"

xxx performs a special attack Hearth Stab, xxx ends its life on the battlefield.

07-28-2008 12:30 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
bobalob57
Viking

theres only one problem with the instant kill idea, a lot of people say they want it, but if someone uses it against you it suddenly wont seem so good.
im an assasin, and all i have to do is last 5 rounds(4 attacks per round) and then in theory by that time i could take out anyone
07-28-2008 12:34 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I agree - the instant kill idea would just be way too un-popular; I don't like it, & I use guns - it would just make the game unbalanced no matter what percentage chance you put on it.

I like the idea of different clips for 1h & 2h; that would spread the balance. That way even melee players could have a go with a sniper... surely all melee players have a sniper rifle in their closet? Tongue

Also Darkone's thought about upgrading - not sure how that could work; cos you only upgrade the gun, not the bullets. So maybe the bullets stat bonus stay the same even though you upgrade the weapon??

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-28-2008 13:20 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Or like some suffix' on melee items, get a small boost at G+2 or there abouts. I mean the stat requirements for the guns at that lvl wouldn't be achievable by many (would they? Idk, don't use guns lol)

I currently have SR, SR+1, SR+2 in my closet. Got em all on quests. Gotten AK47, HR, HR+1,2,3,4. Just waiting to get my Shotgun and Fn-Fal now. Bit of a collection there.

Had that AK47 since starting the game, was one of the first items I got on quests.

(don't make me list the number of 1h guns I have destroyed)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-28-2008 13:30 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: underworld

i think we should hav guns in the shops instead of just findin them or better yet all the guns u find on quests should be saved in the shops so if u need money u can sell them without the worry of not findin it again and can i suggest a new type of gun its my favorite and i think it would be great its a m60
damage: 30-60
effects: damage+15 chance for critical hit+45% perception-4 3 attacks per round ignores 15% of opponents defence agility-10
requirements:level 70 strength 60(its a very heavy gun) aglity 50 perception 60
07-28-2008 13:40 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

getting an additionel upgrade from the clips at gd +1 or 2 would be a good idea, encourage people to upgrade even further [if they acually needed to]
its quite similer to the fast suffix exept the bonus remains the same e.g
gd sniper rifle [clip sc]

Two-handed gun
Damage: 70 - 73
Effects: PERCEPTION +12, AGILITY -7, chance for critical hit +74 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence, all weapon damage -5, attacks per round: 2
Requirements: LEVEL: 46, STRENGTH: 33, AGILITY: 49, PERCEPTION: 51, INTELLIGENCE: 45, KNOWLEDGE: 47
Selling price: 20 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1360, Mana 272

gd sniper rifle +1 [clip sc]

Two-handed gun
Damage: 68 - 71
Effects: PERCEPTION +13, AGILITY -7, chance for critical hit +78 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence, weapon damage -10, attacks per round: 3
Requirements: LEVEL: 46, STRENGTH: 34, AGILITY: 49, PERCEPTION: 51, INTELLIGENCE: 45, KNOWLEDGE: 47
Selling price: 21 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1660, Mana 332

@onega- you can get 1 hand guns in shop on french server, but doing that would wipe out the trade in 1 hand guns on the auction
also the m40 you have proposed is basically a worse version of the sema auto sniper, it would need work before it became effective
also could you please stick to the topic of clips please?
07-28-2008 13:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: underworld

yea srry and if u want clip ideas u should play mass effect radioactive rounds(disintigration of body)
inferno rounds(burns body) explosive rounds (extra damage)
and heres some effective clips scope(adds perception)
stabalizer(adds damage and perception)
extended barral(adds perception and more shots (attacks per round))
and alot more but those are my fav ones

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Onaga_4000: 07-28-2008 14:05.

07-28-2008 13:58 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Onaga_4000
yea srry and if u want clip ideas u should play mass effect radioactive rounds(disintigration of body)
inferno rounds(burns body) explosive rounds (extra damage)
and heres some effective clips scope(adds perception)
stabalizer(adds damage and perception)
extended barral(adds perception and more shots (attacks per round))
and alot more but those are my fav ones

First thing most ppl think of when they think of improving guns, as that is what you do in real life. And most of the other weapons mimic real life weapons. But as someone pointed out on another thread, it's a game, fantasy.

So the idea of clips works well, because it doesn't change the gun dramatically, is applicable to both 2h guns and 1h guns. (you wouldn't see a shotgun with Scope, Tripod and extended barrels lol)

Adding clips (which hold bullets) means you can just change what the bullet does basically. And the idea of Silver bullets, Diamond bullets etc, works well with Vampire styled ideas.

Stick with the clips I say. No offence Onaga. Could work better with the style of things already in the game.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-28-2008 19:39 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
fool
Lord

what i mean by differnt clips ofr diffent wepons is that extra damge is to powerfull for uzis but not for huntings
so like small intant kill or small chance of a lot of extra damnge for snipers
extra attacks for uzis clips
shotgun sawnoff clips extra damge per round like the cultist new ablity
hunting extra inore defence
ak extra crital
some thing like that
and make them last for xx amount of fights can be trades and found of quests
and then the power up the gun like real guns not overly good but not so good that we have to power up the melee and they power up the guns weak spots
can some help with the rest
07-28-2008 22:12 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think suffix/prefixes would be better still. Mainly because if they were disposable items then it'd still keep melee super-powered.

Also I can't believe people took the 1% thing seriously, geez, it was meant as a sorta I wish daydream joke :S

Your imperfection.
07-29-2008 03:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

if oyu have sufixs and prefixs then guns will be come to powerfull as they have the advange on range
well supsoe to be
07-29-2008 20:23 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
if oyu have sufixs and prefixs then guns will be come to powerfull as they have the advange on range
well supsoe to be

At least puzzle what you are going to say first please. From what I gather you think they'd be too strong, have you seen what some of the Melee ones can do?! Not to mention, as range has it's own so could guns, instead of using the ones already. Prefix#'s like shining would be nice though.

See people keep saying they'd be too powerful, but they are only thinking about what currently exists, it wouldn't be too hard to create new ones.

Also that ignore defence is blasted useless against most classes, it only really yields against Collector, Demon Lord and Black Knight from what I've seen, only because they have to rely on their defence a little.

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 00:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

[clip] silver bullets
luck +10 chanse for crit hit +5%

arn't silver bullets meant to kill/do major damage against vampires like in the films etc.they should be the ones with +damage maybe like +10 damage, -10 perc

ps.joke Tongue

[clit]Steak bullets
Chance for crit hit 100% ,if u hit it's one hit ko

ps.joke Tongue (the steak bullets Tongue )

ps.i know 1h gunners arn't very well off but do u think range gets a bit neglected aswell because of our low damage and the fact that we have to train agi+perc(only good damage is composite bows and crossbows which req's are 2 high)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 08-04-2008 02:28.

08-04-2008 02:27 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ranged has a really powerful critical. Shuriken are the bane of my life. Also Agility + percep, if you get your agility really high then you can use the little extra to build percep, making it high enough.

Aerodynamic bullet
+60 chance to hit - 5 damage

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 02:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

new idea

Armour Piercing bullets
ignore defence 30% of opponents def,-2perc,-2 agi

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-04-2008 02:37 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Raxis
Set Abominae

Against expo monsters we dont want to be losing hit chance!

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 02:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » idea for guns

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH