Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good-bye for now » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good-bye for now
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Good-bye for now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just to make things clear: NO I AM NOT LEAVING. Well, not completely anyway.

I AM going on vacation indefinately until I feel like coming back, whenever that may be. After one week on holidays without stable internet access (and no BW Wink ), I noticed that there's really nothing that I missed (besides a few people) and there's nothing really keeping me in the game at this time. I can't even feel upset about dropping in rankings slightly. I'm not even all that upset about not finishing any goals (as insane as they may be) and truthfully, I'm not even sure why I spent as much as I did on premium anymore.

I will be coming back every so often to check messages, put my character on vacation mode and see if Act 3 is up yet. I won't be deleting my character, selling anything or destroying anything. And if I do decided to leave the game forever, I will delete my character without selling anything or giving anything away. I worked hard for what I have and it's going to come with me to the grave if I decided to quit.

My square is currently in V13 (3/8/11) and that's where it'll stay until someone decides they want to swipe it.

Anyway, on to the thankings (in case I actually don't come back ever):

Zauborin: For inspiring me to become a Black Knight years ago (YES, YEARS...lol). I both love and hate the tattoo but I'd never trade it in. And yes, I know he probably won't see this but if it wasn't for his advice, I wouldn't have become a BK.

Diablo: For just being Diablo. The conversations, advice, pokings on FB, lending of people, square building and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now. Thank you.

Sparxs: For being one of the best deputies I've had in DARK and one of the closest people I know on this game. I wish you good luck in the issues you're having now and I hope things start looking up for you. You are one of the few people I'd truely miss if I never came back here. You and a few select others have kept me coming back and pressing on for longer than I probably should have. Thank you.

Notts: I don't even know what to say...lol. Thank you for DARK, for Chatzy, for late night conversations, for computer advice, for your abs *coughcough*, and for being a support system for Daimin when he really needed it....even though he'll more than likely never admit it himself.

DeathJam: Again, for just being you. What started out as a rivalry turned out into a friendship and you becoming DARK's second deputy. Thank you for even giving DARK a chance when it was first started and thank you for the recruiting skills. For all the chatzy conversations and the fun links in clan messages. And damn you, get on FB once in a while, I miss talking to you, you little bugger...lol

Ba_al: Thank you for taking me in at END when I disbanned DARK. Thank you for the random messages and conversations. And thanks for not thinking I'm totally crazy. Tongue

Terrorfel: Thank you for just being you. And for looking scarily like Lest...lol. You will always be the missing triplet. Wink

theheraldfroc: Omfg, I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong...lol. But thank you for the random messages and random attacks. You always kept me on my toes.

Gamecrow, tiger_claw, bensux, minshres, bighead, Titan, DM, razor_blade, shaza, and all the other DARK originals: Thank you for sticking by the clan when we needed it and thank you for even joining in the first place.

La Puce: I know you're long gone and have more than likely long since forgotten about BW but thank you. For the insane conversations, the inspiration and the general flea-ness.

Raziel: Thank you for being DARK's offical first clan alliance member and for making your own clan about the same time as DARK. Thank you for your inspiration in writing, your advice and your kind words.

Daniel86: Thank you for the funny conversations and random flattering comments. You always made my day.

llianna: thank you for the conversations and the wonderful comments on all my work. You were one of the people I knew I could always rely on.

Azz420: Thank you for being the clan leader I looked up to.

Hespera: Thank you (and firetouch) for taking me into the Coven and showing me a bit of the ropes before I took off. Thank you for being an inspiration to all BK's and all those who want to be a successful clan leader.

Knightroad: Thank you for the rivalry, the inspiration to get better and the funny conversations.

Raxis: Despite what some people may think about you, I've always liked you. I could always count on you for all types of conversation, be it simple or more technical. One of these days, you'll get over 1500 points. Wink Oh and sorry again for putting the wrong name. Tongue

Lev: I know we've had our differences in the past but being honest, I have to thank you. You made things interesting...and sometimes frustrating but I wouldn't have changed any of it.

Mortis: Thank you for the board comments, the messages in-game (though few) and for having one of the longest running clans on this server.

Kraftie: Thank you for the random appearances and the advice. For the conversations and for being a part of DARK.

Angelis: I don't know if you're actually around or not anymore and I always wondered what happened to you but I have to say thank you. For being the odd and strange one in DARK (heck, you creeped Lest out and that's hard), for being the one who worked side by side with DK, pardon DJ, in the craziness and for just being you.

Popeye: Thank you for being the inspiration for such a cool character...and thanks for taking your character death well. Oh and for all the comments, they helped me keep going and actually publish Book 1.

Philly: thank you for being a crazy-arse strong BK even when you're only armed with a regular mace. And dang you for being so strong (and changing your name). I wish I had met you sooner in the game.

To the devs: Thank you for creating such a frustratingly annoying and addicting game. If it wasn't for BW, I wouldn't have met any of the crazy people I call friends and probably wouldn't have attemtped to publish anything.

To those in the top 50: Thanks for being frustratingly hard to catch up to and keep up the craziness.

To those new to BW: Keep it up. It takes a lot of hard work, some yelling at the RNG (or whacking it with all those maces you find), a lot of luck and some good friends to enjoy this game. You will get to the top and succeed...once the RNG decides to give you the right mob Wink

To all my farmers: HAHAHA! Sorry, had to. But thanks for reminding me I needed better defense gear. And sorry, no EXP for you!

To anyone else I missed: Thank you...and sorry I missed you. My brain only works for so long.

Will I be back? Maybe in a few weeks, maybe in a few months, I'm not really sure. For those that want to keep in touch, find me on facebook: Dairenna VonRavenstone. I'm usually on once a night at least. Or try to be.

Again, I'm not deleting anything, just going on an extended vacation. I'll eventually be back. So knighty, the whole saying about remaining until the server crashes and burns still holds true. Tongue
And no, I can't keep anything short and to the point.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

05-05-2011 01:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Good-bye for now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cya soon, hope to see more books soon and gl witht them and rl

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-05-2011 01:36 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cya later Miss VonRavenstone Wink

Time to read that book again methinks ^_^

05-05-2011 02:07 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

'Goodnight, sweet prince' -ess.

Didn't have the pleasure of knowing you personally, but by reputation i feel i know that you will be sorely missed!

& on that note I hope you continue to have fun IRL, & have as greater impact as you have done on our precious game.

C.

05-05-2011 05:43 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Nuuu!
D:

I don't think I have any other words, other than, hurry back!

05-05-2011 05:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

being in your sig is special enough for me Wink
bye bye for now lys, you better come back :3
and before you're rich & famous and my signed book is worth millions Wink

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-05-2011 08:25 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

sorry to hear the game isn't very excitin for ya anymore lys Frown hopefully when act 3 comes out it will swing you back in! do take care of urself and im sure i'll cya on facebook either way!

Philly

05-05-2011 10:11 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

Well I suppose I'll keep up the chat on MSN (When I've a computer) and facebook. Regardless good luck and see you around

And wash away my innocence and fear
05-05-2011 14:20 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Sorry to see you go Lys. Hope you will come back at least for Act 3 when it finally comes Smile Good luck IRL and lot of great inspirations for many successful books Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-05-2011 19:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

I hope that Act III can get you back in, seeing you go is rubbish :'(

But enjoy exploring the undiscovered country of Outside! Feel free to hop in every now and again to let us know you're still alive and kicking! Smile

And don't worry about the spelling Tongue

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-05-2011 20:00 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I really hope you decide to come back Smile

But have fun IRL while it lasts Wink and hopefully you'll keep writing those stories to share upon your return Smile

(Last one still makes me itch btw -_-' )

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
05-05-2011 21:07 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

RE: Good-bye for now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

Notts: I don't even know what to say...lol. Thank you for DARK, for Chatzy, for late night conversations, for computer advice, for your abs *coughcough*, and for being a support system for Daimin when he really needed it....even though he'll more than likely never admit it himself.

that actually brought a tear to my eye Red Face

i remember when like a muppet i got my nottslad account banned Frown the only reason i restarted the game and came back to dark was my love for the clan, what it stood for and the people in it.

you know i see daimin as a brother from another......................well country tbh but you know what i mean, i love the guy as though he was family

i think the computer advice was more for my own ego as you know how much i get a buzz out of helping other people, as in so many cases it was plain to see you didnt need it, you was just asking for the hell of it LOL, as for the abs, well my ikkle dark bunny, you can help yourself to them anytime you wish (seriously hoping youve forgotten last nights facebook chat right now LOL)

your not allowed to quit completely anyways, this game was built by people like you, if you decided to delete your account ill come to canada and FORCE you to create a new one Red Face

to me, your what made bloodwars what it is, the love you shown for your clan mates when writing your book was unmatched, the ethics you taught me when i was in DARK both as a player and as a deputy, will never be forgotten, in fact, most of my style of play is still focused on those very ethics, helping the lower players grow faster as you once did for me Smile

all the best in your RL ambitions and adventures hun, stay in touch via facebook and msn, im deffinatley gonna have to come and visit you soon

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 05-05-2011 23:25.

05-05-2011 23:23 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Lol , Let's be honest , how long you can go without BW REALLY ;D If your not deleting anything then you'll be back , I'm sure of it so no goodbyes ,just have a nice vacation Smile

Bat.

05-27-2011 09:29 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good-bye for now

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH