Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » !!XR12-yV » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page !!XR12-yV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

!!XR12-yV Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was wondering if anyone [especially the dev team] could tell me why the expidition monster with tthe guns on its arms is called !!XR12-yV

all the other monsters seem so far to be creatures from mytholigy, e.g drakes, pheonix, hydra, golem, medusa, wendigo ect

but when i googled this one all i got was a link to the polish board??

could anyone help me?
07-27-2008 15:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you mean this?
same Frown

well it looks like half mytholigy and half robot? Mostly robot

sounds like some made up mytholigy to me Big Grin
still the expo dude looks cool with miniguns

well its called XR12-yV coz its a robot? I guess?
or maybe its not its name? in the expo thread theres a picture but no name? just says SECRET

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-27-2008 15:21.

07-27-2008 15:13 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes that thing, its just that everything else so far and some of the thjings after it are from mytholigy, and so far bthis is the only odd one out

in case anyones interrested the list is
white drake
black drake
pheonix
red drake
hydra
gold drake
golem
noble pheonix
medusa
arachne
romules and remules
baslisc
!!XR12-yV
anubus
wendigo

in case anyones wondering how i got the names if you use the link at the bottem of expo monsters name and look around there all the names and such are on there

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-27-2008 15:19.

07-27-2008 15:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » !!XR12-yV

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH