Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » The online Dots/spots... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The online Dots/spots... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

The online Dots/spots... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 19023

Problem description: The online Dots/spots on clan page that shows when someone was last active, Does not work all the time and/or not for all members.. im not sure if this is only for me or the whole Necro server...

Need to add that only the time on the green Dots/spots seems to be the problem and not the red!!

Thx

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Malle8398: 06-05-2011 12:22.

05-09-2011 15:06 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you stopped the page from finishing it's reload? Sometimes the dots are the last thing to load on, so maybe you've cancelled it before they could finish?

05-09-2011 15:35 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malle8398
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No i havent. It has been like this sins server went down.

05-09-2011 15:57 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

It must just be you then, because all the dots in my clanpage on Necropolis work fine. Sorry I couldn't help.

05-09-2011 16:12 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

actually the green and red dots seem to appear fine for me...but have noticed sometimes he timer doesnt work for some1 with a green light...

i know this happens when some1 clicks on a page at the same time as u so i tried several times with the same player and the online timer wasnt there.
05-09-2011 16:17 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

I believe that this is actually the same problem described in

Times wrong

The internal clock on Necro is messed up, so the active/inactive dot does not function properly within the first hour after a player logs in.

05-13-2011 18:10 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

This is also affecting the forum as well with this time bug

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
05-13-2011 18:17 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009

i got same problem :/ it s taking too long for administration to fix it :/

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

05-13-2011 20:46 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Come on and fix it allready... its not rocket Science its two clocks that needs to run on the same time... Evil

05-13-2011 21:47 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

RE: The online Dots/spots... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398

Need to add that only the green Dots/spots seems to be the problem and not the red!!

When somebody clicked at the same time as you (e.g. somebody finished quest at the same time when you went on clan page) time on the dot should be 0 sec, however this wouldn't have common sense so instead of putting 0 sec they didn't bother to put anything...Smile

all dots seem to be working fine for me

Junk
05-13-2011 23:55 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

yes i know that it workes that way but i doubt that 5-10 ppl are clicking at the same time as me all day for over a week... besides im not the only one having this problem so it seems to be a server problem and not personal..

05-14-2011 00:03 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Do you have ANY idea how annoying this is trying to sort out an expo when someone logged off 59 minutes ago and it still says he/she is online?

Why do we pay for premium?

I say we boycott until our demands are met!!!
Fight the power!!!
lol

from devs: "The beatings will continue until moral improves"

05-14-2011 20:00 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor

Fight the power!!!

that's it, cut your nose off to spite your face...

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

05-15-2011 04:53 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor

Fight the power!!!

that's it, cut your nose off to spite your face...

lol that actually may make an improvement on me Tongue

05-15-2011 06:45 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Seriously.... it has gone almost a month sins i reported this problem and nothing has happend..

Pls fix it.. its extremely irritating...

06-05-2011 12:26 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

clock ingame are fine, but not msg ingame and online dots.

I'll up this thread everyday/everyweek till get official answer.
either they already read or currently fixing this, they should post in here.

pls update your status...

http://twitter.com/#!/BWTalreadyREADandCURRENTLYfixingTHISbug

npc son's name : cpu

06-10-2011 10:56 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Yup the"people online / offline" dots dont always work which is annoying if someone has CA stuff or is supposed to be starting an expo or something .. Smile

Fix plox ? Big Grin
06-11-2011 09:06 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

There were some problems with timezone settings. Please check if it works now.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

06-13-2011 09:42 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Seems the time stamps of messages are correct now and even the dots seems working.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-13-2011 10:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » The online Dots/spots...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH