Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Necropolis : Donating pop to clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necropolis : Donating pop to clan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Necropolis : Donating pop to clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How is this done ? Directly to clan treasurer ? Because I didn't find a specific operator report about it.

I want to make a big donation of pop to my clan before I leave the game, how does this happen ?

05-13-2011 16:56 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe you just make the clan leader/treasurer an offer of your pop and that's it.

05-13-2011 17:08 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Democratic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'd like more than just one answer. an official answer would be good.

05-14-2011 23:10 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

In Reporting to Operator: you can find Ending the game and giving away PoPs..
and in there its stated:
If you want to give away your points when you end the game you have to provide id numbers and characters` names of all the players taking the points. The maximum number of points given may not exceed your points*500 (so for example a person with 10 points may give away a maximum of 10*500=5000 points).

not sure this is what you are looking for but its all i can find...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-14-2011 23:50 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I think better without donating pop to clan feature.

imagine many player make new character and banking pop to clan and delete his character after more than lv15 and make new character again and so on, that will make good foundation for clan pop but there will be mass banned for pushing.

this behavior are really good at real life.
very good question but bad idea for necropolis realm.

official answer surely needed.

npc son's name : cpu

05-15-2011 05:23 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by npc
I think better without donating pop to clan feature.

imagine many player make new character and banking pop to clan and delete his character after more than lv15 and make new character again and so on, that will make good foundation for clan pop but there will be mass banned for pushing.

this behavior are really good at real life.
very good question but bad idea for necropolis realm.

official answer surely needed.

Nobody is going to waste all that time with their characters. If they wanted to cheat like that they would just use multis for pushing with junk.

All is very noticeable.

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
05-15-2011 06:48 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Necropolis : Donating pop to clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH