Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » it aint the best item but atleast i dont have to spend bloodstones to get one » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page it aint the best item but atleast i dont have to spend bloodstones to get one
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
craig-smith

Registration Date: 06-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: project cl

it aint the best item but atleast i dont have to spend bloodstones to get one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on a short quest i foud an ak-47(+1)

lucky or what? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Pleased

07-29-2008 11:52 craig-smith is offline Search for Posts by craig-smith Add craig-smith to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for craig-smith
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done
but their is already a thread for things like this lucky quests
07-29-2008 12:06 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not sure but if im right....
warning for you bro

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-29-2008 12:18 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
im not sure but if im right....
warning for you bro

Yup Tongue
Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-29-2008 14:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » it aint the best item but atleast i dont have to spend bloodstones to get one

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH