Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Knights Of Shadow » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Knights Of Shadow
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sythe

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: KoS

Knights Of Shadow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Am Formally The New Leader Of Knights Of Shadow And We Are Looking For Members of Any Level. Any Person Can Join We have Just Got Our Forums Up And Running. We Currently Have 121 Clan Points at the moment But It Is Really 82 or 83 Points. We Have A Merc In Our Clan, DarkDemon, But If You Are Interessed Just Send In An Application For Joining. Thanks, All The Rules Are Shown Below:

Rules:

1. Please use your account more regularly than every 4 days. If not There Will Be A Warning Or Kick From Clan. Please Tell The Leaders That You Will Be Inactive Or Having Network Problems And We Will Try Make Things Work For You And The Clan.

2. No Insulting Another Members. Remember We Are A Family Here. If I Hear Any Of This there Will Be A Warning (!)

Warnings:
If You Get 1 (!) We Will Be Keeping A Close Eye On Your Moves.
If You Get 2 (!!) It Will Be A Ban From Clan Armoury.
If You Get 3 (!!!) Which I Hope No One Gets, Its A Kick From the Clan.

3. No More Rules Just Have Fun, But remember to follow the first two.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sythe: 07-29-2008 18:28.

07-29-2008 18:14 Sythe is offline Homepage of Sythe Search for Posts by Sythe Add Sythe to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sythe
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Knights Of Shadow

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH