Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Clan Invitations. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Invitations.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BLOODRANE

Registration Date: 05-13-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: M-D

Clan Invitations. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be usefull to have a clan invitation on the clan page were you can send people an invitation to join rather than message.

Is this a good idea or is it a bad one?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BLOODRANE: 05-18-2011 17:16.

05-18-2011 17:15 BLOODRANE is offline Search for Posts by BLOODRANE Add BLOODRANE to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like this idea leaders and deputies should have the option to invite other players to there clan when viewing there profiles

lets face it, no every player uses the forum, this would be a VERY handy function, especially for lower clan leaders tryna build a stable base to build from

IGN: acidic shots
05-18-2011 17:29 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Message is fine

Only reason I'd like this is if you can write a message in for it and then every time you send invite that meesage is sent on the invite

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-18-2011 17:35 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Message is fine

Only reason I'd like this is if you can write a message in for it and then every time you send invite that meesage is sent on the invite

You stole my post. D:<
I suppose it would be useful, but pointless. Sending a message is effectively asking the player to join. As foxy said, maybe a direct link to join would be useful, ie, click on the link and your application gets sent instantly.

05-18-2011 17:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

quote:
Originally posted by franz
click on the link and your application gets sent instantly.

Yea and i can see those post on forum titled "my account has been stolen'' Big Grin

Junk
05-18-2011 18:04 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Clan Invitations.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH