Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Communication within the clan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Communication within the clan 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Communication within the clan Hazardous 05-19-2011 12:20
 RE: Communication within the clan franz 05-19-2011 12:25
 RE: Communication within the clan Hazardous 05-19-2011 12:35
 RE: Communication within the clan Ba_al 05-21-2011 10:56
 RE: Communication within the clan LucifersAngel 05-19-2011 15:12
 RE: Communication within the clan stonemake 05-21-2011 09:31
 RE: Communication within the clan franz 05-21-2011 10:03
 RE: Communication within the clan franz 05-21-2011 12:05

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Communication within the clan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a thought on communication with in the clan. The clan messages seems more like a business board for expo's and sieges or to pass on clan info.

What if there was a clan board for discussion, and social talk within the clan
l think it would good for better communication instead of sending messages.

Like to hear any feed back good or bad...
05-19-2011 12:20 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's plenty of free sites where you can create your own forum for your clan.

05-19-2011 12:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hazardous
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

l realize that there available, not every one uses these sites and l thought it might be more convenient with in the game, thats all.
cheers.
05-19-2011 12:35 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

your right not everyone can use irc

but free sites are the way to go.

its less to do with covenience and mroe to do with ppl actually bothering to use the free sites available

plenty of clans have chatzy rooms....but its up to the ppl themselves to participate

out of all the palyers in bw over all the servers you would think the irc would be full

but nope its not

its just a small bunch of regulars like myself who use it.and by small i mean in the uk room there is like dozen maybee with 4-6 using it daily

cesarz
black rose
teh_dozerz
foxy
Ba_alzamon <--- me
mortis

ppl jsut dont seem bothered to use chat rooms

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-21-2011 10:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I really don't see much point of this to be honest. Like franz said, there's plenty of already available sites for this. I don't particularly see it as less convient either. If you really wanted a clan forum, you could have probably made one yourself by now.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-19-2011 15:12 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

I don't see point there either because you can use irc to communicate with you clan members Wink

05-21-2011 09:31 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by stonemake
I don't see point there either because you can use irc to communicate with you clan members Wink

Not everyone can use that.

05-21-2011 10:03 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

I dunno why it doesn't work for ne. I'd use it if it actually works.

05-21-2011 12:05 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Communication within the clan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH