Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Resources on Necro » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Resources on Necro
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Resources on Necro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wonder how much resources is possible to collect on Necropolis...

My record:

Blood

5 580 409 l

People

51 475 628

05-26-2011 19:42 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Democratic

Registration Date: 03-17-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If only we could get these numbers on Underworld Frown

05-26-2011 19:43 Democratic is offline Search for Posts by Democratic Add Democratic to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trigerog
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah on UW is it quite impossible

05-26-2011 19:45 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I have no idea but my record is
Blood at one time: 41 140 625 l
People at one time: 230 637 812

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-26-2011 19:48 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trigerog

Wow, and i thought i had plenty Big Grin

05-26-2011 19:50 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

I recommend checking this thread: Necropolis Records
It will answer all your questions regarding this issue. Moved and closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-26-2011 20:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » Resources on Necro

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH